CPC prices for 35 hour course

Well, it looks like i’ll have to fork out for my cpc.

Anyone got knowledge of prices etc. Much appreciated.

I use a training firm in Scarborough and its £56+vat per 7 hour session. I suspect the price will vary significantly from region to region. There are 2 firms in Beverley (E.Yorks) and one is charging £86 per 7 hours and the other is £102 per 7 hours.

skoowif:
Well, it looks like i’ll have to fork out for my cpc.

Anyone got knowledge of prices etc. Much appreciated.

Driver Hire charge £65 for one day DriverCPC courses in Sheffield. (7 Hours)

That includes VAT, CPC registration, light lunch & refreshments.

CLICK HERE > > > http://www.driverhire.co.uk/Training/Open-Courses/

I’ve been quoted £880 for 35 hours credit including a full hazchem (ADR with tankers) package.

Bearing in mind that this is from a firm independent of agency interests (where a firm might happily take your money with false promises) I reckon this isn’t too unreasonable.

It’s the same firm where I did my own C+E back in 1991 btw, so they’ve been around for a while too. :slight_smile:

I’m assuming of course that one is actually wanting to learn some new skills here, rather than just pay some money to get some hours credit which you then get by turning up, and going to sleep in the front row in the classroom… :open_mouth:

Depends what you want

If you just want 35 hours under your belt then find the cheapest 7 hour course in your area and do it 5 times

RB are charging £55 per 7 hour for an individual.

See reedboardall.co.uk/recruitment.php

I’ll be completing mine this weekend, my fifth 7hr day with EAUKDS Ltd of Trowbridge. £54 per 7hr session inclusive of VAT and Upload Fee. Lunch thrown in, tea ans coffee and a good atmosphere and training centre.

ROG:
Depends what you want

If you just want 35 hours under your belt then find the cheapest 7 hour course in your area and do it 5 times

its boring enough no need to put him to total sleep :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses:

these were doing it cheap providing you live far enough away LOL
friendberry.co.uk/index.php

xfmatt:
I use a training firm in Scarborough and its £56+vat per 7 hour session. I suspect the price will vary significantly from region to region. There are 2 firms in Beverley (E.Yorks) and one is charging £86 per 7 hours and the other is £102 per 7 hours.

Do you mind me asking who you did your cpc with as I’ve got the full 35 hours to do before next September. Cheers

If you live in the London/Home Counties area, TFL are doing a cycle awareness course, totally boring and a Boris media hype, but it’s

FREE :smiley:

Do it 5 times and the CPC is YOURS

Boss is paying mine but I have to do it on my Saturday off(unpaid) not unreasonable I think and he’s paying £85 all in this is in Hampshire

delboytwo:

ROG:
Depends what you want

its boring enough no need to put him to total sleep :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Sleep! Now I know the rules for doing these course, as in you have to attend, and since its a non written course, is there anything in law to say you can’t fall asleep whilst you are attending these DCPC courses? Obviously you may want waking up for a coffee, light lunch!

Karl86:
Boss is paying mine but I have to do it on my Saturday off(unpaid) not unreasonable I think and he’s paying £85 all in this is in Hampshire

Don’t forget to book 7 hrs working time!

SWEDISH BLUE:
these were doing it cheap providing you live far enough away LOL
friendberry.co.uk/index.php

(from the ad)
“You must also live not in Cornwall, Devon or Somerset and be at least 60 miles from Taunton. The grant is £100.00 from the full normal price.”

Is it me, or does this sound like a spiv for whom English is not their first language? :open_mouth: :laughing:

Four shalt thou not count, neither countest thou two. Five is right out.

Imagin doing 35 hours in the one week, I’d being ready for topping myself at the end of it.

weeto:

Karl86:

According to the latest output from the DfT it is not working time unless the driver gets paid the time for doing it

Where the company pays for the course but not the time, the authorities have not addressed that issue as far as I know

We must be lucky in the North East (if you can call it lucky doing DCPC :unamused: )

There are 2-3 companies that only charge £225 - £250 all in. The most expensive I have seen is £146 for one module, but that was down south

weeto:

Karl86:

I wondered if I’d need to do that am I supposed to do a manual entry on the tacho?

ROG:

weeto:

Karl86:

According to the latest output from the DfT it is not working time unless the driver gets paid the time for doing it

Where the company pays for the course but not the time, the authorities have not addressed that issue as far as I know

Thanks for that I’d be a bit annoyed loosing a sat pay the following week because I needed that off as well for me fortnightly rest.