Covid

the nodding donkey:
Sorry, are we still talking covid, or have we now moved on to religion?

I should think you`ve worked it out for yourself, but for those wondering what is going on, and who have a bit of time available,
try Googling:
GY Bezalel · 2021, R Ladini · 2022, M Frenken ·2022, B Franks · 2013, and carry on from there.

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:
Sorry, are we still talking covid, or have we now moved on to religion?

I should think you`ve worked it out for yourself, but for those wondering what is going on, and who have a bit of time available,
try Googling:
GY Bezalel · 2021, R Ladini · 2022, M Frenken ·2022, B Franks · 2013, and carry on from there.

Why not save the time and just go to the horses gob of it all blogger.googleusercontent.com/i … set90%20(5.jpg

rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premie … denly.html

suggest you get a stiff tipple settle down and watch this folks

Sweet Jesus ^^^^ I should be angry, but it just makes me sad. I feel an overwhelming sense of pity actually for those who have been vaxxed. Bring on the naysayer’s, I don’t care tbh, it’s you that’s screwed, not me.

Speaking as somebody who has spent his entire adult life mistrusting and believing nothing I am told by ANY official authoritative body from the Govt down to my depot boss, by the same token I ask myself what are the agendas of these errrr…well whether you like it or not the correct terminology is ‘‘conspiracy theorists’’.
On the other hand I’ll continue to keep an open mind on both sides of the coin.
I’ve had two jabs, but plan to have no more after weighing circumstances up.
Maybe it was a bad move, time will undoubtedly tell, so if I’ve made a bad life decision then so be it…you pays your money etc etc
I won’t lose any sleep.

robroy:
by the same token I ask myself what are the agendas of these errrr…well whether you like it or not the correct terminology is ‘‘conspiracy theorists’’.

As Mrs Merton asked Ms McGee: “Tell me Debbie, what first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?”

Alex Jones “Info Wars” billions of dollars, but he is at the top the tr…sorry… near the bottom of the cesspit.

David Icke, again well know, and doing quite well, actually,
"research by publishing industry analyst Nielsen, suggested that, by 2011, at least 140,000 copies of Icke’s books had been sold for more than £2m.
Papers from a court case in the US in 2007 confirm that in the early 2000s, Icke’s books were making sales in the millions of dollars.
Alongside book sales, Icke has been running public speaking tours across the world over many years. Around the time of a 2011 tour, in which he is said to have spoken in ten cities across three continents, the Telegraph reported that sales for a single show totalled £83,000.
pressgazette.co.uk/news/cash-fo … formation/

The video “Lied Suddenly” has had…(how many!)… views?
Ker-Ching!

Conspiracy films, like deliberately badly spelled scam e-mails, are valuable tools for advertisers.
On main platforms or on smaller platforms all can do well for the makers, platforms, and advertisers.
arxiv.org/pdf/2205.15943.pdf

Franglais:

robroy:
by the same token I ask myself what are the agendas of these errrr…well whether you like it or not the correct terminology is ‘‘conspiracy theorists’’.

As Mrs Merton asked Ms McGee: “Tell me Debbie, what first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?”

Alex Jones “Info Wars” billions of dollars, but he is at the top the tr…sorry… near the bottom of the cesspit.

David Icke, again well know, and doing quite well, actually,
"research by publishing industry analyst Nielsen, suggested that, by 2011, at least 140,000 copies of Icke’s books had been sold for more than £2m.
Papers from a court case in the US in 2007 confirm that in the early 2000s, Icke’s books were making sales in the millions of dollars.
Alongside book sales, Icke has been running public speaking tours across the world over many years. Around the time of a 2011 tour, in which he is said to have spoken in ten cities across three continents, the Telegraph reported that sales for a single show totalled £83,000.
pressgazette.co.uk/news/cash-fo … formation/

The video “Lied Suddenly” has had…(how many!)… views?
Ker-Ching!

Conspiracy films, like deliberately badly spelled scam e-mails, are valuable tools for advertisers.
On main platforms or on smaller platforms all can do well for the makers, platforms, and advertisers.
arxiv.org/pdf/2205.15943.pdf

Ok cheers for that, but by the same token (again) I certainly ain’t convinced by what the official line people try to also ram down our necks either.
Over egged over exaggerated, too eager to convince, bordering on attempted brainwash.
I deffo smell something fishy in all if this crap, and have done for a while…and it ain’t a fish.
Hey…Maybe I should start wearing a mask to stop it. :laughing:

robroy:
Over egged over exaggerated,

How many peer reviewed scientific reports do you read?

Personally I read very, very, few. But the few I have read dont fit that description. The reporting of said however, in media sites, videos etc? Yes, lots of exaggeration. And like Juddians video, often well (expensively) produced with dramatic music etc.

Here is a very competent piece about the above video.
Mostly a selfie, clear and concise, and with just enough humour to keep you engaged. A Doctor, who tells you she isnt a medical Dr, and to go to your own Dr for advice, about *your* medical needs. Not a scary, sensational, piece. (Exactly what you say you want, although you seem to reference the scary, sensational, pieces, all the time) In her other stuff she talks about other vids some of which are Covid related, some arent. In one she even wears her lab-coat! She is a genuine boffin!! Interesting stuff to say about Dr John Campbell too.
NB, at the end of Susan Olivers pieces she lists her sources, and they do (so far as Ive gone) check out.

Franglais:

robroy:
Over egged over exaggerated,

How many peer reviewed scientific reports do you read?

Personally I read very, very, few. But the few I have read dont fit that description. The reporting of said however, in media sites, videos etc? Yes, lots of exaggeration. And like Juddians video, often well (expensively) produced with dramatic music etc.

Here is a very competent piece about the above video.
Mostly a selfie, clear and concise, and with just enough humour to keep you engaged. A Doctor, who tells you she isnt a medical Dr, and to go to your own Dr for advice, about *your* medical needs. Not a scary, sensational, piece. (Exactly what you say you want, although you seem to reference the scary, sensational, pieces, all the time) In her other stuff she talks about other vids some of which are Covid related, some arent. In one she even wears her lab-coat! She is a genuine boffin!! Interesting stuff to say about Dr John Campbell too.
NB, at the end of Susan Olivers pieces she lists her sources, and they do (so far as Ive gone) check out.

Frangers mate…You giveth and you taketh away.
You promise me a link (which I normally avoid like piles when you post them, ) but you get me half interested and then do not deliver. :unamused:
I’m sat here like a coiled spring waiting to see it, keener than Mr Keen of Keen st,.Keentown…but.

Nothing. :cry: :cry:

Apologies…
No fanfare, no explosions, and fireballs.
No claims that the boogieman is coming to get you, but here you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1–MQz5PyE

Franglais:
Apologies…
No fanfare, no explosions, and fireballs.
No claims that the boogieman is coming to get you, but here you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=c1–MQz5PyE

Ohhh …in that case I may take some time to muster up enthusiasm for it after all.
:unamused: :cry:

Ok bit the bullet and finally got around to watching (most of) it ,.
Sorry I could not get to the end, but you see I don’t share the same fascination for all this stuff as you do mate, but to be fair and to keep the balance, I also got a bit bored watching the other video that Juddian posted…
Hey,.don’t judge me,.I have a low boredom threshold. :blush: :laughing:

So I got the jist and the theme of both vids, so as with everything else I’ll keep an open mind and chose what I believe and what I don’t.

Incidentally,.why did I think of ‘Thunderbirds’ while watching her delivery on that vid,.is there a guy above her pulling strings?..all that arm movement,.wtf was that all about?..it was a bit ott .
And tbh expert or no expert she did come across as being a bit errr…dippy.

Anyhoo that said, at least I can now say I actually watched (most of :blush: ) one of your infamous links. :open_mouth: …so I’m improving if nowt else. :wink: :laughing:

Whoops too quick on the button…sorry

robroy:
Ok bit the bullet and finally got around to watching (most of) it ,.
Sorry I could not get to the end, but you see I don’t share the same fascination for all this stuff as you do mate, but to be fair and to keep the balance, I also got a bit bored watching the other video that Juddian posted…
Hey,.don’t judge me,.I have a low boredom threshold. :blush: :laughing:

So I got the jist and the theme of both vids, so as with everything else I’ll keep an open mind and chose what I believe and what I don’t.

Incidentally,.why did I think of ‘Thunderbirds’ while watching her delivery on that vid,.is there a guy above her pulling strings?..all that arm movement,.wtf was that all about?..it was a bit ott .
And tbh expert or no expert she did come across as being a bit errr…dippy.

Anyhoo that said, at least I can now say I actually watched (most of :blush: ) one of your infamous links. :open_mouth: …so I’m improving if nowt else. :wink: :laughing:

Dr Oliver doesnt set herself up as an expert in everything. She isnt saying “I know the truth, because I am an expert”
She is a scientist, and her advantage as a scientist is in the critical evaluation of presented facts.
By pointing out the conflicting “facts” as presented by different people, she lets us decide ourselves which are the most believable.
In lots of areas we need help in seeing the relevant fields, in order to make our own choices. I know a bit about how mortgages, and savings work, but I wouldn`t invest or borrow a lot without guidance.
I have decided to have the vaccines and boosters because I have seen the evidence from many sources, and balanced it out.

Sometimes a “rebel free thinker” or “whistle blower” comes along and shows the error of “the establishment” way.
It happens.
Not as often as a lying grifter with a “silver tongue” and a slickly produced video tries to earn cash for nothing.

Get past whether or not she waves her arms around, and listen to the words and the support those words have in the real world.

Listen to all sides of an argument equally? Yes.
Believe them equally? No.
Not after one has been shown to show misleading footage.

Try to ignore the appearance of the messenger, although that is difficult. Adverts don`t use many ugly models, politicians use lots of expensive PR advisors, for a reason.

After one side has in their (very slick and expensive trailer, with the dramatic soundtrack, clever lighting, excellent close-ups) been shown to lie about what is on screen… I tend to think the rest of what they say, just might possibly be equally untrue.
I dont have the time to research every single statement made by every single person in Juddians video. But if even the trailer contains several misleading clips, I`m not going to continue listening to a bunch of proven liars. Life is too short.

PS. Ive just watchedt he trailer for that "Lied Suddenly" again, to check out this [eu.gatorsports.com/story/basket ... 006117001/](https://eu.gatorsports.com/story/basketball/2020/12/22/florida-gators-keyontae-johnson-has-season-ending-heart-issue/4006117001/) and an advert preceded it... sadly Ive just given more cash to the scammers.

Well thanks for the guidance,…(which wasn’t patronising by any means whatsoever. :neutral_face: )
I’ll.endeavour to improve my perception and comprehension abilities and skills to your standards.
Thanks again. :wink:

robroy:
Well thanks for the guidance,…(which wasn’t patronising by any means whatsoever. :neutral_face: )
I’ll.endeavour to improve my perception and comprehension abilities and skills to your standards.

My whole point was to say that I don`t have perfect analytical skills.
I found that video very helpful. A good way of marshaling thoughts. Not telling me what to think, but giving alternative ways of looking at things, with evidence.

Listening to those with better knowledge in different fields really helps many of us.

Obviously not any help to those who are already convinced of their own abilities and knowledge, and hence won`t listen, but Hey-Ho! was it never so.

Franglais:

robroy:

I found that video very helpful. A good way of marshaling thoughts. Not telling me what to think, but giving alternative ways of looking at things, with evidence.

Listening to those with better knowledge in different fields really helps many of us.

Obviously not any help to those who are already convinced of their own abilities and knowledge, and hence won`t listen, but Hey-Ho! was it never so.

You seem to be running away with the idea that just because I keep telling you I hardly believe or accept anything at face value anything I am told by authoritative bodies like you do yourself ,.that I must be into the bizzare contrary views that sound like something between Arthur C Clarke,.and HG Wells…I ain’t !!

I am though highly suspicious of why there is a strong priority of getting people vaccinated with something that will only prove(or disprove) it’s self in time,.(and where you can still get the condition afterwards even if you have the jab ) over everything else.
Something does not sit right imo.

I only got it in the first place because I’m embarrased to say I was taken in by the propaganda of people dropping like flies when all this stuff took off,.that and pressure from my daughter who was into it big style whilst working in a medical centre.

I have had about 10 reminders that my next jab ‘‘Is due’’, but by the same token I have found it near hand impossible to get to see a doctor about anything else, same story with nearly everybody I know,.family and friends, but a jab appointment is but a phone call away…why is that?

I ain’t got the answer either,.so I’ll just sit tight bide my time and observe,…while you readily accept it and take it after queuing up in your mask. :smiley:

robroy:
I am though highly suspicious of why there is a strong priority of getting people vaccinated with something that will only prove(or disprove) it’s self in time,.(and where you can still get the condition afterwards even if you have the jab ) over everything els

I think that this treatment is helpful.
Shall I try to tell more people about it? Or shall I see how many untreated ones fall ill and possibly die?

This treatment stops thousands of vulnerable people dying and cuts cases needing hospital treatment by 90%.
But…some will still get the sniffles…■■■■…total failure then.

robroy:
I have had about 10 reminders that my next jab ‘‘Is due’’, but by the same token I have found it near hand impossible to get to see a doctor about anything else, same story with nearly everybody I know,.family and friends, but a jab appointment is but a phone call away…why is that?

Most vaccines aren`t being given by Doctors.
Treating people with vaccines and preventing more serious and expensive treatment later is actually quite a good idea.
I know because an expert bean counter told me so.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

:smiley:

Because the surgery (Doctor) is getting paid for you whether they can be arsed to see you or not, pay people not to work and they won’t bother.
They can earn lots of extra wonga for each and every jab given, kerching, treating patients would encroach on the troughing.

As with everything about this farce follow the money.

They’re getting into high range back pedalling

dailymail.co.uk/health/arti … -Bell.html