Covid

Franglais:
ONS reply to freedom of information request:
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar … ingcovid19

All there but an extract says:
“When we say that a death ‘involved’ COVID-19, we mean that COVID-19 was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, possibly along with other health conditions, not necessarily as the underlying cause of death. When we say that a death was ‘due to’ COVID-19, we mean that COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death, because it was either the only health condition mentioned on the death certificate, or it was the one that started the train of events leading to death.”

Date of release of this paper is 21/09/2021
This was not the case during the previous two year period, this is an update which was introduced due to the questioning of Parliament involving Covid deaths data and how many deaths were with and from Covid. They did not have these figures as deaths involving Covid were recorded as died from rather than with. Quite normal to update and ammend as seen fit. Now it is a different story and this update will reflect the Covid deaths data as it should have been initially,

Yorkshire Tramper:

Not being argumentative over your opinion, your as entitled to it as ayone is, but just out of interest this is worth a read.
theconversation.com/did-swedens … own-188338

Thanks [emoji106] it was worth a read (and strangely supported my point of view 100% [emoji53]). There’s the dry tinder effect that Sweden and the UK both experienced of several years prior with low death rates leading to excess of vulnerable older people. I was care home shopping in Feb 2020 for my dad, they were full of breathing cadavers then.

Yorkshire Tramper:

Franglais:
ONS reply to freedom of information request:
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar … ingcovid19

All there but an extract says:
“When we say that a death ‘involved’ COVID-19, we mean that COVID-19 was mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, possibly along with other health conditions, not necessarily as the underlying cause of death. When we say that a death was ‘due to’ COVID-19, we mean that COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death, because it was either the only health condition mentioned on the death certificate, or it was the one that started the train of events leading to death.”

Date of release of this paper is 21/09/2021
This was not the case during the previous two year period, this is an update which was introduced due to the questioning of Parliament involving Covid deaths data and how many deaths were with and from Covid. They did not have these figures as deaths involving Covid were recorded as died from rather than with. Quite normal to update and ammend as seen fit. Now it is a different story and this update will reflect the Covid deaths data as it should have been initially,

And of course we had the “Excess Deaths” measure to side-step worries about definitions of “with”/“due to” etc.

Worth saying that in the earlier part of the epidemic, there was no reliable test for Covid. It is likely that some Covid cases weren`t recognised as such, and so some were under-recorded.

In Dec 2020 and before it was recognised that there were issues with definitions and here again we have a quote:
“Deaths involving and due to COVID-19, England and Wales, deaths registered in 2020
We use the term “due to COVID-19” when referring only to deaths where that illness was recorded as the underlying cause of death. We use the term “involving COVID-19” when referring to deaths that had that illness mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not.”
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar … ordedbyons

stu675:

Yorkshire Tramper:

Not being argumentative over your opinion, your as entitled to it as ayone is, but just out of interest this is worth a read.
theconversation.com/did-swedens … own-188338

Thanks [emoji106] it was worth a read (and strangely supported my point of view 100% [emoji53]). There’s the dry tinder effect that Sweden and the UK both experienced of several years prior with low death rates leading to excess of vulnerable older people. I was care home shopping in Feb 2020 for my dad, they were full of breathing cadavers then.

Not at all strange that it supported your viewpoint:
researchgate.net/publicatio … d_Evidence

A good friend of ours has about 3 months to live now. He was ignored all through Covid, despite over 10 attempts to tell the doctor something wasn’t right. They fobbed him off.

If the cancer he has had been found in 2020 he would have had a very good chance of recover. His current prognosis is, he will die and within weeks now.

The wife and i know of two other families in the same boat. And, two others with mental health issues that were also ignoree. One of these commited suicide. He was a qualified mental health nurse, knew he had issues and begged for help. " You’ll be fine" he was told. “There’s a pandemic on”. He was 43 when he drowned himself in a freezing lake.

I wonder how many more there are?

The NHS isn’t perfect. But during Covid, if it wasn’t Covid, the NHS was useless at times.

We may have saved some folk with restrictions. But we condemned a hell of a lot of others to their deaths thanks to them.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

youtube.com/watch?v=8MfUPyQug8k

Just in case you forgot the evil that reared its ugly head during the peak of Covid, here’s a fine selection some of whom missed their true vocation by about 80 years.

^^^ Couldn’t watch that. Did it get better towards the end?

stu675:

Force yourself Stu so you don’t forget the pocket Mengeles drunk on what they thought was their power.

“£4 billion on PPE – of which £2.6 billion was unsuitable, £670 million defective, and £750 million surplus to requirements. It then paid £436 million in fines for leaving mountains of PPE in storage too long, and agreed to pay £35 million for the destruction of PPE it cannot use.”

This is why your taxes have gone up today.

Juddian:

stu675:

Force yourself Stu so you don’t forget the pocket Mengeles drunk on what they thought was their power.

I’ll never forget, never forgive, never believe them again.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfUPyQug8k

Just in case you forgot the evil that reared its ugly head during the peak of Covid, here’s a fine selection some of whom missed their true vocation by about 80 years.

blogger.googleusercontent.com/i … RESE%20(18.jpg

stu675:

Satanic spawn,each and every one.Bailed at horse faces appearance point.

manalishi:

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MfUPyQug8k

blogger.googleusercontent.com/i … RESE%20(18.jpg

They never make any secret of their intentions, the Blofelds of Davos and assorted disciples couldn’t make their plans any more clear.

This week’s PM ingratiating himself with the right set presently, you know the chap, the one that was chancellor when the country was instructed to destroy it’s own economy along with most of the west, ironic that Sweden of all european countries didn’t go along with the full self destruct instructions.

stu675:

chrisv:
I would encourage anyone I have all of the covid injections required, I had my fourth three weeks ago and was still thinking how lucky am I not to have contracted this horrible disease.Had my flu jab last week and thought I’m ready for winter now, Tuesday this week felt awful rang work told them I’m off for a few days , thought it was a reaction to flu jab, the wife brings a covid test just in case and you ve guessed it I was positive. I feel poorly but breathing is ok so I ll sit it out, please if you are called for a jab go and have it done. I am 65 but fit and normally healthy it makes no difference .

I would encourage everyone to have none of the covid injections required, I haven’t had any and still thinking how lucky am I to have contracted this mild disease. I’m ready for winter now, please if you are called for a jab do not go and have it done. I am fit and normally healthy. It makes a huge difference, the number of unexplained premature deaths in young and middle aged since the roll out of the poison is astounding.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=261548

You know something?

If there is a cabal, big and powerful enough to have orchestrated the events of the last few years, and created a iller vaccine additive, inserted that additive in 90% of the vaccines, and managed to distribute it across the world…

We are buggered, wether you like uit or not. Stop worrying, you’re not going to change anything. Make the most of what you have, enjoy life, and be happy. You’re going to die anyway, and afterall, death is the only release.

Namaste.

the nodding donkey:
You know something?

If there is a cabal, big and powerful enough to have orchestrated the events of the last few years, and created a iller vaccine additive, inserted that additive in 90% of the vaccines, and managed to distribute it across the world…

We are buggered, wether you like uit or not. Stop worrying, you’re not going to change anything. Make the most of what you have, enjoy life, and be happy. You’re going to die anyway, and afterall, death is the only release.

Namaste.

I find it really very encouraging.

Just to think that the Chinese, Russians, USA, UK, Europe, Australasia, can all co-operate to produce such a global conspiracy is truly heart warming.

May the road rise to greet you.
Unless you`re overloaded

the nodding donkey:
You know something?

Namaste.

Not worried as long as i go to my eternal reward…‘unadulterated’ having passed the cosmic IQ test.Stuck to my guns through the greatest,most sophisticated and assiduous propaganda bombardments ever unleashed against the collective in aeons.

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:
You know something?

Namaste.

I find it really very encouraging.

Just to think that the Chinese, Russians, USA, UK, Europe, Australasia, can all co-operate to produce such a global conspiracy is truly heart warming.

May the road rise to greet you.
Unless you`re overloaded

Very revealing.You think in terms of nations rather than the cabal of transnational operators controlling these chess-pieces ? clearly you have much to learn old bean.

manalishi:

the nodding donkey:
You know something?

Namaste.

Not worried as long as i go to my eternal reward…‘unadulterated’ having passed the cosmic IQ test.Stuck to my guns through the greatest,most sophisticated and assiduous propaganda bombardments ever unleashed against the collective in aeons.

Now I am confused. Eternal reward? You believe in the afterlife? Then surely your pretend friend in the sky will sort these lizards out?
Or hang on. If your pretend friend created it all, did he also create the lizards? Does he want the lizards to kill his creations? Is he tired of us, but can’t be bothered to pull the trigger himself?

through the greatest,most sophisticated and assiduous propaganda bombardments ever unleashed against the collective

Sorry, are we still talking covid, or have we now moved on to religion?

Namaste