Covid

Juddian:
They’re getting into high range back pedalling

dailymail.co.uk/health/arti … -Bell.html

Quoting the MSM now Juddian?

“'I’m not entirely sure that we even needed boosters. We don’t have any clear data on that.”
“Sir John said there is some evidence that Covid is becoming a seasonal disease like flu and that some groups will need a booster every year.
He said: 'I think we will need to have annual injections, particularly for the elderly where their immune systems don’t work that well anyway.”

Uummm.
“high range back pedalling”?

Juddian:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:
Well thanks for the guidance,…(which wasn’t patronising by any means whatsoever. :neutral_face: )
I’ll.endeavour to improve my perception and comprehension abilities and skills to your standards.
Thanks again. :wink:

My whole point was to say that I don`t have perfect analytical skills.
I found that video very helpful. A good way of marshaling thoughts. Not telling me what to think, but giving alternative ways of looking at things, with evidence.

Listening to those with better knowledge in different fields really helps many of us.

Obviously not any help to those who are already convinced of their own abilities and knowledge, and hence won`t listen, but Hey-Ho! was it never so.

I have had about 10 reminders that my next jab ‘‘Is due’’, but by the same token I have found it near hand impossible to get to see a doctor about anything else, same story with nearly everybody I know,.family and friends, but a jab appointment is but a phone call away…why is that?
:smiley:

Juddian:
Because the surgery (Doctor) is getting paid for you whether they can be arsed to see you or not, pay people not to work and they won’t bother.
They can earn lots of extra wonga for each and every jab given, kerching, treating patients would encroach on the troughing.

As with everything about this farce follow the money.

Like it or not…GP Practices are small businesses.
Doing extra work with no extra funding isn`t about to happen.

Is the funding system bad? Maybe it is.
But that is the one they work with, they don`t get a choice about how they are funded.
Blame the stupid politicians who made the systems, not those who wanted to be Doctors and ended up being Government administrators.

Edit to try and fix quotes

Franglais:

robroy:
I am though highly suspicious of why there is a strong priority of getting people vaccinated with something that will only prove(or disprove) it’s self in time,.(and where you can still get the condition afterwards even if you have the jab ) over everything els

I think that this treatment is helpful.
Shall I try to tell more people about it? Or shall I see how many untreated ones fall ill and possibly die?

This treatment stops thousands of vulnerable people dying and cuts cases needing hospital treatment by 90%.
But…some will still get the sniffles…■■■■…total failure then.

robroy:
I have had about 10 reminders that my next jab ‘‘Is due’’, but by the same token I have found it near hand impossible to get to see a doctor about anything else, same story with nearly everybody I know,.family and friends, but a jab appointment is but a phone call away…why is that?

Most vaccines aren`t being given by Doctors.
Treating people with vaccines and preventing more serious and expensive treatment later is actually quite a good idea.
I know because an expert bean counter told me so.

Aye whatever, it’s evidently and obviously a ‘‘hook line and sinker’’ situation with you, …
As I said I don’t share the bizzare fascination with all this that you have,.I’ve more going in my life to be preoccupied with it,.so as I said,. I’ll continue to observe from the back row, and see what the future brings.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:
I am though highly suspicious of why there is a strong priority of getting people vaccinated with something that will only prove(or disprove) it’s self in time,.(and where you can still get the condition afterwards even if you have the jab ) over everything els

I think that this treatment is helpful.
Shall I try to tell more people about it? Or shall I see how many untreated ones fall ill and possibly die?

This treatment stops thousands of vulnerable people dying and cuts cases needing hospital treatment by 90%.
But…some will still get the sniffles…■■■■…total failure then.

robroy:

Most vaccines aren`t being given by Doctors.
Treating people with vaccines and preventing more serious and expensive treatment later is actually quite a good idea.
I know because an expert bean counter told me so.

Aye whatever, it’s evidently and obviously a ‘‘hook line and sinker’’ situation with you, …
As I said I don’t share the bizzare fascination with all this that you have,.I’ve more going in my life to be preoccupied with it,.so as I said,. I’ll continue to observe from the back row, and see what the future brings.

Nope, hang on.
You`ve convinced me. Maybe my mind has become closed.

Just because every teacher, lecturer, and expert, Ive encountered, just because my daily experience tells me, that two and two make four....it doesnt actually prove it.
Yep, I should be more open to videos from those who assert, from their positions of being non-experts, with no evidence, but with a means of monetizing their controversial opinions, that two plus two really does equal threenan`alf.
Silly fool me.

You’ll NEVER be convinced on anything mate from what I make of you.
Except of course everything you are told and told to do without question by any authoritative or official body

Difference in your weak example is that 2 plus 2 actually does make 4 as a fact,.anything you have been told by a teacher whether it be maths history, or geography will be sure as hell FACT.
The stuff where you are going wrong is readily believing theories and opinions without question (evidently) especially if there is a strong whiff of hidden agenda…not to mention obeying plain ridiculous rules that are a bit ott… because they come from the same sources.
Hope that helps and clarifies…you’re welcome

robroy:
You’ll NEVER be convinced on anything mate from what I make of you.

robroy:
accept anything at face value anything I am told by authoritative bodies like you do yourself ,.

I don`t expect you (or anyone!) to agree with me.
But I really think you should try to agree with your own self.

robroy:
anything you have been told by a teacher whether it be maths history, or geography will be sure as hell FACT.

Ahh…so…
Some figures of the establishment, are trustworthy?

But…ummm.

Hold on… yep…phone…yep…I`ll take a picture…
Yep…that is my confused face…

Ed… sorry forgot link… I am confused…
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7kOspTJ1c

Franglais:

robroy:
anything you have been told by a teacher whether it be maths history, or geography will be sure as hell FACT.

Ahh…so…
Some figures of the establishment, are trustworthy?

But…ummm.

Hold on… yep…phone…yep…I`ll take a picture…
Yep…that is my confused face…

Ed… sorry forgot link… I am confused…
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7kOspTJ1c

:open_mouth: Wtf are you rabbiting on about man■■? :neutral_face:
youtu.be/3ANufwUPFm8