Covid booster.

Easy for some skinny bird to play that card shell not be saying that in a few years when she has had a couple of kids and found a bottle of wine and a pizza a night makes her feel happy and helps her sleep better.

If they bring out a vaccine that makes you thin i will haul my fat arse to the front of that queue.

> Juddian:
> For anyone interested in another tangent to the Blair/Buch/CIA (or worse) angles re the desperation to start the wholesale destruction of the middle east and North Africa,… (which has changed the world we knew and it will never recover) , then if you have a Netflix account watch the film Official Secrets, starring Keira Knightley (brilliant in the role) with excellent support by the always reliable Ralph Fiennes.

Watch It, based on the true story - Official Secrets

Carryfast:
We were told that the second jab had to match the first so AZ to AZ or PZ to PZ for the second one.What suddenly changed now seems to be AZ to PZ for the ‘booster’ ?.

That’s because it would utterly screw the experiment if they mixed vaccines! It is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, don’t forget.

stu675:
I tested positive in November and confirmed positive for antibodies in June and again in August, nearly 10 months later.
So they can shove their natural immunity waning after 6 months and all their experimental treatments right up their ar se.

I had SARS before the pandemic was even called. I can’t get the required immunological test to prove it (I need the test for T- and B-cells, not antibodies), and there is no way I’m having the vaccine.

It’s rather disturbing that they keep ignoring natural immunity from the virus. Reinfection once you’ve had it is extremely rare.

manalishi:

Carryfast:
As Juddian said I don’t think it’s any natural ‘virus’ nor the laughable media blitz painting it as such.If I’m right God is hopefully on the side of Porton Down as opposed to Wuhan.

If not I’ll be praying for those who chose to resist a fait accompli New World Order cull operation.I’ll have taken the easy way out as opposed to what will await them.

That obviously leaves the third group who really believe that it’s just a normal ‘vaccine’ for a natural virus.On that issue we’re agreed.

[/quote]
The word ‘God’ and ‘Porton-Down’ don’t seem a good fit in light of the latters purview. :open_mouth: Ditto the Pirbright-Institute, Surrey way ,while attention focuses on Wuhan and Fort Detrick.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
To be fair the documented links between Fort Detrick’s activeties and Wuhan and Fauci regarding the what, who, where and why of gain of function engineering and research bothers me.
If we’ve also got a link between Fauci and Gates that would set the alarm bells off for me.
If it’s all part of a New World Order cull plan theory then Porton Down by implication would obviously also be ‘in’ on it and I’m up for that scenario too.
If that’s it then it can only be a successful satanic coup fait accompli and the lucky ones would be the ones who knowingly chose the easy and quick way out in that case.Resistance is futile.

TruckerGuy:

Carryfast:
We were told that the second jab had to match the first so AZ to AZ or PZ to PZ for the second one.What suddenly changed now seems to be AZ to PZ for the ‘booster’ ?.

That’s because it would utterly screw the experiment if they mixed vaccines! It is an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine, don’t forget.

What suddenly changed and why from no mixing to now let’s mix them ?.
Also why the need to instruct our own cells to produce the Covid spike protien in all cases.
Why not just inject an ‘attenuated’ version of the Covid virus including its spike protein like any other type of ‘vaccine’.

the maoster:

That’s wayciss or something.

^^^ definitely fattist. I’m preparing to be offended as we speak.

Drove past a sign earlier on the A6 that read -

‘Get vaccinated so we can get back to normal’.

:unamused:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Carryfast:
As Juddian said I don’t think it’s any natural ‘virus’ nor the laughable media blitz painting it as such.If I’m right God is hopefully on the side of Porton Down as opposed to Wuhan.

If not I’ll be praying for those who chose to resist a fait accompli New World Order cull operation.I’ll have taken the easy way out as opposed to what will await them.

That obviously leaves the third group who really believe that it’s just a normal ‘vaccine’ for a natural virus.On that issue we’re agreed.

The word ‘God’ and ‘Porton-Down’ don’t seem a good fit in light of the latters purview. :open_mouth: Ditto the Pirbright-Institute, Surrey way ,while attention focuses on Wuhan and Fort Detrick.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
To be fair the documented links between Fort Detrick’s activeties and Wuhan and Fauci regarding the what, who, where and why of gain of function engineering and research bothers me.
If we’ve also got a link between Fauci and Gates that would set the alarm bells off for me.
If it’s all part of a New World Order cull plan theory then Porton Down by implication would obviously also be ‘in’ on it and I’m up for that scenario too.
If that’s it then it can only be a successful satanic coup fait accompli and the lucky ones would be the ones who knowingly chose the easy and quick way out in that case.Resistance is futile.
[/quote]
I think,with all due respect,you might find it useful understanding who the real-players actually are rather than the C.I.A/DARPA-deep-state puppets put in place to give a mercantile red-herring- flavour to what is in fact a very tangible and decades long in gestation- ‘Great-Work-Of-The-Ages’.(see Albert-Pike’s-Morals And Dogma). Essentially a plan of thinning the herd,not to put too fine a point on it. No real point wasting time with this smoke and mirrors -Gates-Fauci-Tedros panto,these creeps are in place to absorb the hate and to deflect attention from the real players, who l would suggest are currently the Rockefeller clan doing the heavy-lifting from their China enclave and utilising the CCP military for top cover.

The Rockefellers infiltrated China as they did South America back in the 70’s via the LI-Bloodline -(Chinese-Kaifeng-jews) and have been the major players in this CV-19 extravaganza with a 100 million men at arms to draw from. I believe the Rothschilds have been ‘cut off at the knee’ and no longer call the shots as they have done for over a century; and my understanding is that the Venitian-Black-Nobility and illuminai bloodlines (AKA The real planetary control- matrix) were neutralised around 2019. Biden’s not in charge of anything,just a stooge to prevent the Maga crowd and Libtards tearing each other apart in a Civil war bloodbath. What’s really hard for many to process is we are in an unfathomably-biblical time-frame of events.The Deep-State has been largely dismantled hence the increasing fear narrative they’re ramping up via their usual sources-Murdoch.BBC,CNN all in full swing (Lockstep), to say nothing of their Big-Pharma acolytes riding shotgun.

They (Cabal), are desperate,fatally wounded, and thousands of them will be duly exposed and executed in the very near future,and have
nothing to lose; which is why mass-jabbing appears to be the current mantra they’re signed up to (Luciferianism being what it is) :imp: ,sort of a Samson-Option.There are major,dare l say it, cosmic events playing out at this point and revelations are heading this way that will have catastrophic ramifications for hundreds of millions who will struggle to be able to psychologically process the sheer scale of this information, such is the sophistry of the inculcation/brainwash project the PTP have instigated for at least a few centuries.The world we’re inhabiting is not what it appears,time to get ready for what’s coming. :open_mouth: Be as healthy as possible in the truest sense.

LIFE IN 2022 :slight_smile:

manalishi:
The world we’re inhabiting is not what it appears

There’s too many shades of grey in this case to call it either way.
The simplest explanations seem the best so far to me.
Either the ‘vaccine’ is the real deal.
Or being martyred by it seems like the best way out of what will follow assuming it was a successful mass cull conspiracy.I don’t think there will be any cavalry coming to the rescue in that case.

Can’t find that link Manalishi.

Your post above though is of great interest, i keep seeing people saying that the game is up for those attempting to steal the world, pray you are on the money.
Whatever happens the effects for all of us after the deliberate deception trashing of most of the worlds economies will hit us for years to come, we all know who’s going to pay for all of this one way of another.

:bulb:

manalishi:

What is the link supposed to be?
I thought last time I clicked it was the MK funeral director. Now it’s just a joke?

stu675:

manalishi:

What is the link supposed to be?
I thought last time I clicked it was the MK funeral director. Now it’s just a joke?

Quite obviously a parody but probably not far off where we’ll be in 2025 if the brainwashed don’t wake the ■■■■ up. Let’s hope the booster jabs do what they are designed to do to save that from happening… those that get it, get it.

DCPCFML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDGDdAoEPY

Was that the link Manalishi tried to put up?

Whether it is or not thanks for posting, those are powerful true words from Neil Oliver (GB News), i too refuse to be party to an apartheid state where ‘papers please’ becomes the normal greeting from some heavy with or without jackboots at any establishment or venue and anywhere requiring such foul things will never have to worry about me darkening their doorstep again…quite the contrary the few places and businesses we visited during the darker days and since, before our leader (a man incapable of combing his own hair :unamused: ) granted us a respite known in poor taste as freedom day, and who welcomed us without demanding we adhered to some pointless admission of compliance subservience to a state drunk on what it thinks is its power will find us to be generous regular visitors.

The state’s wannabe allies and enforcers can go to hell.

Juddian:

DCPCFML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDGDdAoEPY

Was that the link Manalishi tried to put up?

Whether it is or not thanks for posting, those are powerful true words from Neil Oliver (GB News), i too refuse to be party to an apartheid state where ‘papers please’ becomes the normal greeting from some heavy with or without jackboots at any establishment or venue and anywhere requiring such foul things will never have to worry about me darkening their doorstep again…quite the contrary the few places and businesses we visited during the darker days and since, before our leader (a man incapable of combing his own hair :unamused: ) granted us a respite known in poor taste as freedom day, and who welcomed us without demanding we adhered to some pointless admission of compliance subservience to a state drunk on what it thinks is its power will find us to be generous regular visitors.

The state’s wannabe allies and enforcers can go to hell.

Airstrip One. :bulb:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: