Covid booster.

I knew the covid hoax, antivax stuff was garbage when david icke started spouting it

jakethesnake:
Yeah let’s all take the word of an unknown lorry driver and an unknown funeral director both of whom are highly qualified in the subject■■?
We will ignore all the proffessors, doctors and people who have studied virus’s all their lives.
Ask yourself why these highly professional people all over the world would all agree to tell us a pack of lies especially when they have taken the vaccines themselves.
Oh and every politician in the country (all vaccinated) have got together and decided to plot against us.

One thing this pandemic has shown is that there a lot of warped minds out there. :laughing:

I guess ‘Operation-Lockstep’ is an urban myth,ditto Agenda-21-30.I guess you equate high-qualification as the yardstick of morality rather than the perfect platform for personal-financial-enrichment alongside pushing their generous paymasters obvious de-population project ? :open_mouth: ‘‘l’ts a big club and you ain’t in it’’ (George Carlin)

jakethesnake:
Yeah let’s all take the word of an unknown lorry driver and an unknown funeral director both of whom are highly qualified in the subject■■?
We will ignore all the proffessors, doctors and people who have studied virus’s all their lives.

Didn’t the highly qualified experts all say that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

Nearly there again:
If the vaccination is so deadly why is it giving to the medical staff, police and anyone else who would be required to keep the government running after this so called culling

Think about it.

Harry Monk:
Didn’t the highly qualified experts all say that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

To be fair the same experts who then avoided the question of Russia having shipped them all out via Syria long before we got to them.

manalishi:

jakethesnake:
Ask yourself why these highly professional people all over the world would all agree to tell us a pack of lies especially when they have taken the vaccines themselves.
Oh and every politician in the country (all vaccinated) have got together and decided to plot against us.

One thing this pandemic has shown is that there a lot of warped minds out there. :laughing:

I guess ‘Operation-Lockstep’ is an urban myth,ditto Agenda-21-30.I guess you equate high-qualification as the yardstick of morality rather than the perfect platform for personal-financial-enrichment alongside pushing their generous paymasters obvious de-population project ? :open_mouth: ‘‘l’ts a big club and you ain’t in it’’ (George Carlin)

You mean this. :wink:

Harry Monk:

jakethesnake:

Was that not Tony Blair, hardly a highly qualified expert. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Harry Monk:

jakethesnake:

Was that not Tony Blair, hardly a highly qualified expert. :laughing:

It was the CIA, MoD probably load of other agencies as well. Wasn’t just bush and Blair blagging it.
I think the biggest issue was the use of phrase WMD. Hussein certainly did have biological and chemical weapons. He had them in the past and used them. Although I think he destroyed his stockpile. Shortly after the Iraq war Gaddafi surrendered his stockpile as well.

Most people think wmds mean nukes though. On this there was never really any compelling evidence.

There is middle ground.
There is no need to always think about extremes.
Yes the Government want to reduce Covid infections but on the way they are going to use the situation to their advantage.
If that involves helping rich donors get extra business by (for example) over vaccinating, then they will do that.

The ‘experts’ will tell the Government what they want to hear to help them fulfil whatever agenda the Government has.
If they don’t then they won’t be the ‘go to experts’ next time around.
Those taking the big money to advise are aware of that.
It does distort ‘facts’ but obviously not to the extreme that they will be knowingly recommending a dangerous vaccine, but certainly they will suppress negatives & promote all the positives – provide the truth but not the whole truth.

There are people out there who know well enough how Thalidomide, smoking, asbestos, opioid pain killers etc. etc. were all considered safe (by ‘experts’) until they were proven not to be safe.
Those people will rightly be more cautious of a rushed vaccine.
The same people are not going to be believers in aliens, QAnon, David Icke theories etc. – just sensible precautionary people.

Sensible debate can only happen when people are allowed to engage in discussion without ridicule.
Those who push the extreme narrative on either side are doing the propaganda work of one side or the other.

adam277:
It was the CIA, MoD probably load of other agencies as well. Wasn’t just bush and Blair blagging it.
I think the biggest issue was the use of phrase WMD. Hussein certainly did have biological and chemical weapons. He had them in the past and used them. Although I think he destroyed his stockpile. Shortly after the Iraq war Gaddafi surrendered his stockpile as well.

Most people think wmds mean nukes though. On this there was never really any compelling evidence.

The USA knew all about the chemical weapons as they helped him acquire them & then allowed him to use them against Iran & his own people.
Back then he was their protégé though.

More on point (since we are referencing war in a thread about vaccines):
Was not Gulf War Syndrome considered the result of injections all soldiers were forced to take?
Did the Governments & ‘experts’ just accept the findings when they became clear?

Carryfast:

Nearly there again:
If the vaccination is so deadly why is it giving to the medical staff, police and anyone else who would be required to keep the government running after this so called culling

Think about it.

Please explain

For anyone interested in another tangent to the Blair/Buch/CIA (or worse) angles re the desperation to start the wholesale destruction of the middle east and North Africa, well anyone except our bestest mates the Saudis etc, which kick started the biggest targetted losses misplacements and the subsequent migrations of peoples since 30s europe (which has changed the world we knew and it will never recover) , then if you have a Netflix account watch the film Official Secrets, starring Keira Knightley (brilliant in the role) with excellent support by the always reliable Ralph Fiennes.

Do not have anything hard and throwable handy, because Blair in the footage they use of him is likely to find you needing another new telly, Bush was a bad practical joke played on the USA, other than that its a decent little film which Holywood wouldn’t have touched.

Juddian:
For anyone interested in another tangent to the Blair/Buch/CIA (or worse) angles re the desperation to start the wholesale destruction of the middle east and North Africa, well anyone except our bestest mates the Saudis etc, which kick started the biggest targetted losses misplacements and the subsequent migrations of peoples since 30s europe (which has changed the world we knew and it will never recover) , then if you have a Netflix account watch the film Official Secrets, starring Keira Knightley (brilliant in the role) with excellent support by the always reliable Ralph Fiennes.

Do not have anything hard and throwable handy, because Blair in the footage they use of him is likely to find you needing another new telly, Bush was a bad practical joke played on the USA, other than that its a decent little film which Holywood wouldn’t have touched.

Cheers for that juders,saw the youtube trailer and it does have that air of top-notchness about it,as you say Fiennes is a class act,never made a bad flick in his stellar career,he and Daniel Day Lewis are two thespians blighty can be truly proud of.

I felt a sting of nostalgia seeing a copy of the Observer being featured briefly,I freakishly ended up with my nephew,niece and sister on the front page of that rag,banners aloft trooping down through Knightsbridge (desparate for a leak) :laughing: if memory serves.Got the pic laminated, ready for the memoirs.Shame only a million showed,10 million might have achieved something :unamused:

Ah yes Daniel Day Lewis, of course Last of the Mohicans springs to mind, one of my top ten favourite films of all time, best enjoyed if you have a serious surround system to got with a decent telly, luckily we have and no immediate neighbours to worry about.

Fiennes really is good, i think my favourite film starring him was The Constant Gardener, Le Carre’s magic with words couldn’t have been better delivered than by the chosen cast.

Kudos for protesting for the right things.

Nearly there again:

Carryfast:

Nearly there again:

Think about it.

Please explain

‘If’ it was a planned selective cull don’t you think that the ones they want to keep would get the placebo.The oxymoron of Gates saying that the world is over populated but he also wants to save everyone seems a bit strange in that regard.
If it is a sinister plot then not much point in resisting their agenda, whatever that agenda might be, either way.
So I’ll probably take the PZ ‘vaccine’ that they definitely said couldn’t be mixed with the AZ just like the last time I stood in line for whatever it is that they are injecting us with and why.

Jesus CF, i can’t understand you.
You rightly question all that is going on, you can see through most if not all the propaganda, you don’t trust the elites nor their servants and i agree, yet you’ll willingly be injected with some experimental juice still under licence for emergency use only.

Carryfast:

Nearly there again:

Carryfast:

Nearly there again:

Think about it.

Please explain

‘If’ it was a planned selective cull don’t you think that the ones they want to keep would get the placebo.The oxymoron of Gates saying that the world is over populated but he also wants to save everyone seems a bit strange in that regard.
If it is a sinister plot then not much point in resisting their agenda, whatever that agenda might be, either way.
So I’ll probably take the PZ ‘vaccine’ that they definitely said couldn’t be mixed with the AZ just like the last time I stood in line for whatever it is that they are injecting us with and why.

If you find yourself a bit short on money to afford the bus or taxi fare to the vaxx centre, do let me know and I’ll gladly pay the fare for you. It’s the least I can do to ensure you’re fully protected from the deadly virus.

Juddian:
Jesus CF, i can’t understand you.
You rightly question all that is going on, you can see through most if not all the propaganda, you don’t trust the elites nor their servants and i agree, yet you’ll willingly be injected with some experimental juice still under licence for emergency use only.

As you probably know I have my own idea as to ‘what’ it’s all about although they are slightly different to yours.Strangely it usually seems to really upset the mods if I dare to utter it in detail.
In either case ultimately whether your idea is the correct one or mine.

A there’s not much point in trying to resist the ‘plan’ ‘they’ have won and ‘they’ will get us one way or another.Assuming it’s a cull probably best to go the easy way rather than living under the new world order utopia, or what they’ll have planned for anyone that resists it.

Or B nothing to lose because any experimental Porton Down created antidote, to what was released by the PLA on the world by the Wuhan lab, is probably better than none.
The devil, not God, is in the spike protein of the thing either way and at that level I choose to let God sort it out and the idea of requesting the map that God gave me to fight fire, with a human made copy, fire on balance seems like a reasonable idea.

But if it’s a cull as part of a satanic new world order best to take the showers rather than the alternatives of trying to resist it and the retribution to follow, or working for it/with it.

DCPCFML:

"Carryfast’':

If you find yourself a bit short on money to afford the bus or taxi fare to the vaxx centre, do let me know and I’ll gladly pay the fare for you. It’s the least I can do to ensure you’re fully protected from the deadly virus.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
As Juddian said I don’t think it’s any natural ‘virus’ nor the laughable media blitz painting it as such.If I’m right God is hopefully on the side of Porton Down as opposed to Wuhan.

If not I’ll be praying for those who chose to resist a fait accompli New World Order cull operation.I’ll have taken the easy way out as opposed to what will await them.

That obviously leaves the third group who really believe that it’s just a normal ‘vaccine’ for a natural virus.On that issue we’re agreed.

Carryfast:

DCPCFML:

"Carryfast’':

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
As Juddian said I don’t think it’s any natural ‘virus’ nor the laughable media blitz painting it as such.If I’m right God is hopefully on the side of Porton Down as opposed to Wuhan.

If not I’ll be praying for those who chose to resist a fait accompli New World Order cull operation.I’ll have taken the easy way out as opposed to what will await them.

That obviously leaves the third group who really believe that it’s just a normal ‘vaccine’ for a natural virus.On that issue we’re agreed.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
The word ‘God’ and ‘Porton-Down’ don’t seem a good fit in light of the latters purview. :open_mouth: Ditto the Pirbright-Institute, Surrey way ,while attention focuses on Wuhan and Fort Detrick.