Covid booster.

I’m on a local NHS Practice steering group.
Boris might say covid booster from Monday but no logistics in place for it as of yet.
The local practices want to give it same time a s winter flu jab.

HGV2M25:
Boris might say covid booster from Monday but no logistics in place for it as of yet.

Odd, that was my thought too, but they say they cannot give the covid jab and flu jab together at my clinic.

Wheel Nut:

HGV2M25:

Odd, that was my thought too, but they say they cannot give the covid jab and flu jab together at my clinic.

IIRC when the first jab came out they wouldn’t give you the first vaccine if you had recently had the flu jab but it seems that’s now OK -

Experts study viability of giving flu and Covid jabs at same time
Findings on side-effects and vaccine efficacy expected by August or September as NHS prepares for potential flu surge
Researchers are working to establish whether the flu jab and a Covid vaccine can be given at the same time, as the NHS braces itself for a potential surge in cases of flu this winter.
Giving the two shots at the same time could save precious resources for the NHS by avoiding millions of unnecessary appointments, experts said.
“It isn’t actually that difficult to give two injections at the same time – we do this in children all the time – but organising totally different visits has a massive implication in terms of resources and time and so on,” said Adam Finn, professor of paediatrics at Bristol Medical School and a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI).
Since the start of the pandemic, lockdowns, social distancing and mask-wearing have reduced the risk of contracting not only Covid but other respiratory bugs as well, such as the flu – cases of which were basically non-existent last winter, according to surveillance data largely encompassing England compiled by the Royal College of GPs.

More here - theguardian.com/society/202 … -same-time

Carryfast:

D.Thompson:
Looks like we may soon be wearing masks again i cannot see these numbers getting lower as we move into the winter months -

Government scientists have warned that there could be a large jump in Covid hospital admissions if restrictions are not tightened soon.
The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) said its modelling suggested hospitalisations could reach 2,000 to 7,000 per day next month.
Currently there is an average of just over 750 Covid admissions per day in England.

If Plan A fails here is Plan B - bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

We are more or less the most vaccinated country in the world and we were told by ‘the science’ that ‘vaccination’ was to and would reduce the effects to the point of avoiding the need for hospital admissions.Are they now admitting they were wrong.

No they are not. As far as I can remember there are still about 5 million people in the UK that are not vaccinated. The majority in hospital at present are unvaccinated and many vaccinated have avoided being hospitalised or dying.

Apparently from what I have heard the pfizer jab will be mainly used for boosters even for people who had the AZ. Best protection so the experts say.

My neighbour had a relative in her 30s who was double jabbed and then a month later caught covid and died - no underlying health issues
Makes you wonder how good the jabs are ?

jakethesnake:

Carryfast:

D.Thompson:
Looks like we may soon be wearing masks again i cannot see these numbers getting lower as we move into the winter months -

Government scientists have warned that there could be a large jump in Covid hospital admissions if restrictions are not tightened soon.
The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) said its modelling suggested hospitalisations could reach 2,000 to 7,000 per day next month.
Currently there is an average of just over 750 Covid admissions per day in England.

We are more or less the most vaccinated country in the world and we were told by ‘the science’ that ‘vaccination’ was to and would reduce the effects to the point of avoiding the need for hospital admissions.Are they now admitting they were wrong.

No they are not. As far as I can remember there are still about 5 million people in the UK that are not vaccinated. The majority in hospital at present are unvaccinated and many vaccinated have avoided being hospitalised or dying.

They have always said you have a 20% chance of catching it even if you have had both vaccines but the likelihood of you ending up in hospital is reduced massively if you have had both, they should have carried on with the rule on masks in supermarkets and crowded places there was no reason to relax it we had all got used to wearing them even if we did moan a bit about having to wear them.

For anyone interested …
Using official WHO figures
1 in a million catch covid twice
1 in 80 million die from catching it twice

I’ve eaten at that snack van at Ross-on-Wye cattle market so I’m pretty much immune to everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
I’ve eaten at that snack van at Ross-on-Wye cattle market so I’m pretty much immune to everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Either that or you have contracted everything. :grimacing:

I tested positive in November and confirmed positive for antibodies in June and again in August, nearly 10 months later.
So they can shove their natural immunity waning after 6 months and all their experimental treatments right up their ar se.

Harry Monk:

:smiley:

Carryfast:

rearaxle:
Not had one jab and not planning to either.

In 6 months, we’ve gone from the
vax ending the pandemic-to you
can still get covid even if vaxxed-
to you can pass covid onto others
even if vaxxed-to you can still
die of covid even if vaxxed-to the
unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed.

AZ = AZ second to AZ = Pfizer booster ?.
I’ll probably go by my plan B with the first two.If the government’s motives are really sinister this will be no place to want to resist and hang around in so nothing to lose.

Well this is an oxymoron!

Carryfast:

D.Thompson:

If Plan A fails here is Plan B - bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

By going for plan B, that is the admission that plan A is a failed policy. That’s all you need to know…

Carryfast:
We were told that the second jab had to match the first so AZ to AZ or PZ to PZ for the second one.What suddenly changed now seems to be AZ to PZ for the ‘booster’ ?.

Research suggested swapping doses gave better protection.

While you’re all busy here parroting the state narrative seemingly without the sightest doubts in your mind that the state is all beneveolent and your (the msm and state’s chosen) experts have your best interests and nothing else in their hearts, for your own and your children’s sakes spare 38 minutes of your time to watch a real live funeral director from Milton Keynes explain what exactly has been going on since Nov 2019, what he and other FD’s in the area have experienced, and listen to his warnings.

I have also linked this video on my thread on Bullys

bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

Juddian:
While you’re all busy here parroting the state narrative seemingly without the sightest doubts in your mind that the state is all beneveolent and your (the msm and state’s chosen) experts have your best interests and nothing else in their hearts, for your own and your children’s sakes spare 38 minutes of your time to watch a real live funeral director from Milton Keynes explain what exactly has been going on since Nov 2019, what he and other FD’s in the area have experienced, and listen to his warnings.

I have also linked this video on my thread on Bullys

bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

So to clarify you believe the people who know best is a paranoid old man with tobacco stains on his beard and a paranoid undertaker. Both of which have no formal background in microbiology immunisation, medicine or anything relevant. If the vaccination is so deadly why is it giving to the medical staff, police and anyone else who would be required to keep the government running after this so called culling

Despite being double jabbed Several of my drinking buddies have been struck down with varying degrees of Covid, I routinely do LF tests twice a week, wear a mask while in public places such as the supermarket, transport office etc. As I’m classed as vulnerable When offered I will take the booster and flu jabs

Yeah let’s all take the word of an unknown lorry driver and an unknown funeral director both of whom are highly qualified in the subject■■?
We will ignore all the proffessors, doctors and people who have studied virus’s all their lives.
Ask yourself why these highly professional people all over the world would all agree to tell us a pack of lies especially when they have taken the vaccines themselves.
Oh and every politician in the country (all vaccinated) have got together and decided to plot against us.

One thing this pandemic has shown is that there a lot of warped minds out there. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
Yeah let’s all take the word of an unknown lorry driver and an unknown funeral director both of whom are highly qualified in the subject■■?
We will ignore all the proffessors, doctors and people who have studied virus’s all their lives.
Ask yourself why these highly professional people all over the world would all agree to tell us a pack of lies especially when they have taken the vaccines themselves.
Oh and every politician in the country (all vaccinated) have got together and decided to plot against us.

One thing this pandemic has shown is that there a lot of warped minds out there. :laughing:

Now now talking sense is not allowed here