Covid booster.

FFS !! :open_mouth:
All this doom,.all this gloom, why do people feel the need to go out seeking this stuff on the internet, filling their heads with it all and feeling the need to share it, in a context of trying to prove to the ‘‘opposition’’ that they are wrong, rather than in a discussion context, comparing issues that they believe to be true amongst themselves kind of way.

So…The main bone of contention is vaccinations, those who have had them and those who have not.

Despite what the majority of the ‘non jabbed’ say, not all those who have chosen to have the jab are brainwashed servile cabbages who believe everything they hear, read and are told by mainstream media…(yeh hard to believe eh, but I bet I still get refuted on it. :unamused: )

By the same token not all those who have renagued on taking a vaccine are complete conspiracy theory spouting nut jobs wearing David Icke shell suits .

The difference is those amongst the ‘‘jabbed’’ who are not the brainwashed are just keeping comparatively quiet, getting on with their lives, observing,.and yeh hoping they have made the right decision, but sticking with it and willing to live with the consequences…good or bad,.but certainly not reacting to the issues in question as ‘‘the opposition’’ are.

On the other hand the ‘‘unjabbed’’ whether they be the raving nutter, OR the sensible ones with opinions (both categories regular contributors btw)seem compelled to strongly put their views across on this in both constructive and ridiculing ways.
Why is that?..do they think the ‘oppositiion’ really care, or are suddenlly going to be converted to their way of thinking?.
Why not just live and let live, let those who want to just get on with it , just be left to get on with it, and those who are anti jab just crack on with whatever tf they believe themselves.and continue to evidently wallow in it. :neutral_face:

Juddian:

DCPCFML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDGDdAoEPY
:bulb:

Was that the link Manalishi tried to put up?

No, that was this parody : bitchute.com/video/Xf9LiFutS35C/
:smiley:

robroy:
FFS !! :open_mouth:
All this doom,.all this gloom, why do people feel the need to go out seeking this stuff on the internet, filling their heads with it all and feeling the need to share it, in a context of trying to prove to the ‘‘opposition’’ that they are wrong, rather than in a discussion context, comparing issues that they believe to be true amongst themselves kind of way.

So…The main bone of contention is vaccinations, those who have had them and those who have not.

Despite what the majority of the ‘non jabbed’ say, not all those who have chosen to have the jab are brainwashed servile cabbages who believe everything they hear, read and are told by mainstream media…(yeh hard to believe eh, but I bet I still get refuted on it. :unamused: )

By the same token not all those who have renagued on taking a vaccine are complete conspiracy theory spouting nut jobs wearing David Icke shell suits .

The difference is those amongst the ‘‘jabbed’’ who are not the brainwashed are just keeping comparatively quiet, getting on with their lives, observing,.and yeh hoping they have made the right decision, but sticking with it and willing to live with the consequences…good or bad,.but certainly not reacting to the issues in question as ‘‘the opposition’’ are.

On the other hand the ‘‘unjabbed’’ whether they be the raving nutter, OR the sensible ones with opinions (both categories regular contributors btw)seem compelled to strongly put their views across on this in both constructive and ridiculing ways.
Why is that?..do they think the ‘oppositiion’ really care, or are suddenlly going to be converted to their way of thinking?.
Why not just live and let live, let those who want to just get on with it , just be left to get on with it, and those who are anti jab just crack on with whatever tf they believe themselves.and continue to evidently wallow in it. :neutral_face:

Can’t disagree with much of that ^^^ . I’ve made my own views clear on the vaccine in the past. I don’t believe I’ll die if I have the vaccine any more than I believe I’ll die if I don’t. I’m deeply suspicious of anything that has so much time, effort and spin spent on it to try and convince/ coerce me however. If I wasn’t suspicious of such stuff I’d probably be typing this from my grossly overvalued timeshare in Tenerife that I’m saddled with whilst looking at the empty spot that the famous London bridge I’d bought at a knockdown price should be!

We’re all gonna die sometime regardless so in the meantime I’ll focus on stuff that’s more important to me such as when my local Tesco are gonna do a two for one offer on Budweiser etc.

Robroy.
Most of the unjabbed are happy that anyone who’s made a free choice, after being offered and had time to digest the truth as far as anyone without bias (paid or genuine) either way, to have the jab have made the right decision for themselves.

Most of us haven’t attempted to change anyone’s minds, by all means have as many jabs as the state wants, just so long as one is doing so voluntarily and not under some sort of menaces, what i am personally against is peope being forced coerced bullied blackmailed or bribed or put under any other means of pressure to comply, that applies both ways, whether you want to take the shots or whether you don’t.

The pro jab lobby is all powerful and the pressure and publicity (we shall call it so as not to antagonise) to comply is massive, too much for many people to resist hoping to get back some sort of what was to them normality in their lives.
The trouble with all this is the freedoms we all once took for granted are being ratcheded away, only last week it looked for a moment that it was all over, restrictions to be lifted, govt to hand back the dictatorial almost totalitarian powers it took for itself, that lasted a matter of hours before the ratchet was once again nipped up a few clicks with plan B the threat, or rather the promise for the coming winters/years, don’t worry it’ll be anti vaxxers to blame, i know that and so do you.

Whatever anyone decided freely jab or no jab, yes i’m one of those happy for them so long as they were told the truth and put under no pressure, subtle or otherwise to comply or refuse, but we all know that wasn’t and won’t ever be the case, some of us have grave fears for where this will lead.

Children are another thing altogether and a state that doesn’t care for its children, by coercing them in ever younger stages to be injected to save older people (that being the narrative) is not a state worth saving.

This is why i have been vocal, but you’ll be gald to know i am shutting up about this gradually, the posts i’ve made haven’t been to try and dissuade anyone else fro doing what they think is right, they have been my hopelessly amateur feeble and generally useless counter to the onslaught of media pressure from the other side, one of a tiny number of voices drowned out by the vast majority who have wished to go along with the general media consensus.

Yes i know i’m ■■■■■■■ in the wind, but soon enough ■■■■■■■ against the wind won’t be tolerated.

Juddian:
Robroy.
Most of the unjabbed are happy that anyone who’s made a free choice, after being offered and had time to digest the truth as far as anyone without bias (paid or genuine) either way, to have the jab have made the right decision for themselves.

Most of us haven’t attempted to change anyone’s minds, by all means have as many jabs as the state wants, just so long as one is doing so voluntarily and not under some sort of menaces, what i am personally against is peope being forced coerced bullied blackmailed or bribed or put under any other means of pressure to comply, that applies both ways, whether you want to take the shots or whether you don’t.

The pro jab lobby is all powerful and the pressure and publicity (we shall call it so as not to antagonise) to comply is massive, too much for many people to resist hoping to get back some sort of what was to them normality in their lives.
The trouble with all this is the freedoms we all once took for granted are being ratcheded away, only last week it looked for a moment that it was all over, restrictions to be lifted, govt to hand back the dictatorial almost totalitarian powers it took for itself, that lasted a matter of hours before the ratchet was once again nipped up a few clicks with plan B the threat, or rather the promise for the coming winters/years, don’t worry it’ll be anti vaxxers to blame, i know that and so do you.

Whatever anyone decided freely jab or no jab, yes i’m one of those happy for them so long as they were told the truth and put under no pressure, subtle or otherwise to comply or refuse, but we all know that wasn’t and won’t ever be the case, some of us have grave fears for where this will lead.

Children are another thing altogether and a state that doesn’t care for its children, by coercing them in ever younger stages to be injected to save older people (that being the narrative) is not a state worth saving.

This is why i have been vocal, but you’ll be gald to know i am shutting up about this gradually, the posts i’ve made haven’t been to try and dissuade anyone else fro doing what they think is right, they have been my hopelessly amateur feeble and generally useless counter to the onslaught of media pressure from the other side, one of a tiny number of voices drowned out by the vast majority who have wished to go along with the general media consensus.

Yes i know i’m ■■■■■■■ in the wind, but soon enough ■■■■■■■ against the wind won’t be tolerated.

Thanks for the civil and polite reply Juddian.
Even if I don’t agree with a lot of what you think on this subject, I do see your point about blanket coverage, coercion,.and even the blackmail concerning Covid ■■■■ passports and the like.

I’ve said all this before, but I’ll try and condense it so as not to bore the arse off everybody who have already read it.
Way back last March I was taken in like many watching this '‘new virus’ on the tv that was reported to be and showing it apparentlly ‘‘klling people off like flies’’ in Italy.
Then lockdown came, I took to masks in the shops, , social distancing (before it was even called that :unamused: ) and all the rest of the crap, and spent 6 weeks in my garden in the sun on furlough…still watching the news.

On return to work, and observing circumstances and behaviour,.I weighed up the situation and came to the conclusion that I believe the virus is an element of threat, but maybe not to the extent that we are told by the media and the Government…

I went along with the mask thing purely because I knew for a fact that vulnerable people with health issues (one of which is my Auntie) felt safe, not thinking for one minute it was doing ME any good.
(Btw…The above 2 paragraphs are the reason I’m sick of the generalizing viewing a certain one or two that those who do not agree with anti vax opinions are some sort of simple chumps who believe anything,.as perpetuated by the forum gob ■■■■■■ :unamused: )

Then the injection choice came up, and after discussion with the Mrs, we decided to go down the train of thought as you would in any vaccine, whether it is for holidays or a yearly flu jab (never ever had that in identally) and just go for it. …got to admit I was not fully 100% certain, but stuck to my decision.
I ain’t going to pretend that the fact of me seeing where this was going…ie no jab no form of social life, did not sway me…it did.
Now if that makes me appear shallow to people.m I don’t give a ■■■■, if it makes me appear servile to people,.same again, I ain’t servile in the slightest, I just think there comes a time when even I can not beat the system, and if I wanted to get my way. then yeh…time to bend over, thinking from a realist pov.
I certainly am not brainwashed nor gullible.

I am not saying all this to justify my actions to blokes I do not even know on a forum.as I do not need to… I’m saying it to point out a point of view different to what some of these blokes perceive. and keep ramming home their optinions of perception in a self righteous mocking context :imp: …not you personally.obviously.

Jesus Christ one individual on another thread almost wished death on a member who revealed he had contacted Covid, :open_mouth: … his reply was along the lines of…Nothing you can do RIP., how effin crass and tactless can anybody get, whether being serious or not.
It did neither ‘‘offend’’ me nor ‘‘offend me by proxy,’’ in a snowflake type context, it just pointed out the mentality and crassness of one or two on here…how would said individual feel if the guy had some underlying condition he kept to himself. that combined with Covid actually did finish him off ffs. :open_mouth:
Don’t answer that I think I know the answer judging by some of his posts on here. :unamused:

Juddian:
Robroy.

Let the walking dead NPC zombies enjoy their 5 minutes of glory as they virtue-signal to anyone who’ll listen about “doing the right thing” and desperately try to convince the unjabbed that they are “safe and effective vaccines” and should “trust the experts”. If the predictions by all the virologists that have been banished from youtube for speaking out are anything to go by, they’ll all be dead within 3 years as their spike protein factories clog up their capillaries and vessels, resulting in a heart attack [note: those are their words, not mine, so put down your pitchforks]. Darwin would be proud.

Sadly, none of the pro-vax virtue-signallers are able to respect OUR life choices and continually post “anti-vaxxer” jibes at any opportunity so they deserve nothing more than parody videos and memes in response now. If they still haven’t figured it out after 18 months :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: then they are done for and it’s not even worth attempting an intelligent debate. The best ones are those pro-vax newcomers to the threads who mock the “anti-vaxxers” and extoll the virtues of the vaccines, then a few days later come down with colds and chest pains :unamused: . As I say, Darwin would be proud. But of course, it’s just pure coincidence and absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine (which isn’t a vaccine).

Juddian:
Can’t find that link Manalishi.

Your post above though is of great interest, i keep seeing people saying that the game is up for those attempting to steal the world, pray you are on the money.
Whatever happens the effects for all of us after the deliberate deception trashing of most of the worlds economies will hit us for years to come, we all know who’s going to pay for all of this one way of another.

Apologies juddian.I got the clip from Henry Makows Gab- platform,a fellow who l’ve been a fan of for some time.His clips and links have been peerless throughout this 18 month Psy-Op, consistently ‘over the target’.I have a couple of his books on my shelves and his own personal website is a rich source of information and wisdom.He’s a nice guy too.responded to an email from me some time ago with a fair amount grace and charm.I suspect you would find the Gab site an excellent reference point for more…urgent info-bombs. :wink:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:
Robroy.

Let the walking dead NPC zombies enjoy their 5 minutes of glory as they virtue-signal to anyone who’ll listen about “doing the right thing” and desperately try to convince the unjabbed that they are “safe and effective vaccines” and should “trust the experts”. If the predictions by all the virologists that have been banished from youtube for speaking out are anything to go by, they’ll all be dead within 3 years as their spike protein factories clog up their capillaries and vessels, resulting in a heart attack [note: those are their words, not mine, so put down your pitchforks]. Darwin would be proud.

Sadly, none of the pro-vax virtue-signallers are able to respect OUR life choices and continually post “anti-vaxxer” jibes at any opportunity so they deserve nothing more than parody videos and memes in response now. If they still haven’t figured it out after 18 months :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: then they are done for and it’s not even worth attempting an intelligent debate. The best ones are those pro-vax newcomers to the threads who mock the “anti-vaxxers” and extoll the virtues of the vaccines, then a few days later come down with colds and chest pains :unamused: . As I say, Darwin would be proud. But of course, it’s just pure coincidence and absolutely nothing to do with the vaccine (which isn’t a vaccine).

Right on cue, in with both feet :unamused: …or is it que. :smiley:
I rest my case…no further questions m lud. . :laughing: :laughing:

Classic, you couldn’t make it up. :laughing:

manalishi:

Juddian:

Apologies juddian.I got the clip from Henry Makows Gab- platform,a fellow who l’ve been a fan of for some time.His clips and links have been peerless throughout this 18 month Psy-Op, consistently ‘over the target’.I have a couple of his books on my shelves and his own personal website is a rich source of information and wisdom.He’s a nice guy too.responded to an email from me some time ago with a fair amount grace and charm.I suspect you would find the Gab site an excellent reference point for more…urgent info-bombs. :wink:

Much obliged to me learned friend.

Haven’t tried Gab yet, will have a poke nose there and find Henry Makow.

Juddian:
The state’s wannabe allies and enforcers can go to hell.

That’s what Jozef Gabcik and Jan Kubis and the Stauffenberg group said.
Except in this case there would be no Battle of Britain, El Alemein, Italian campaign and no D Day.
So what’s it going to be take the ‘shower’, or be worked to death in the labour camp if they don’t harvest your organs before that point, or be a Kapo.

DCPCFML:

Thanks my friend for that excellent link,this guy is proof we still have a chance despite the gathering bleakness assailing us by the day. :wink:

Carryfast:

manalishi:
The world we’re inhabiting is not what it appears

There’s too many shades of grey in this case to call it either way.
The simplest explanations seem the best so far to me.
Either the ‘vaccine’ is the real deal.
Or being martyred by it seems like the best way out of what will follow assuming it was a successful mass cull conspiracy.I don’t think there will be any cavalry coming to the rescue in that case.

Those shades of grey are merely informational black-holes,there to be explored and dots joined for the big-picture that shows how half the planets population have been nickle and dimed into complying with a mass-experimentation-rollout.The internet wasn’t available to our ancestors who were equally gulled into bleeding,dying and being traumatised by fighting wars for International-Bankster/Monarchical bloodline cartels,and had no real notions of how it was engineered.

They didn’t have the puzzle pieces available to those with inclinations to look at what’s squirming under the rocks of the power-matrix.Concepts such as the MK-Ultra programming project,secret societies-(Club Of Rome,CFR,Bilderberg-Group,Committee-300,Jesuit-Council,Knights Of Malta/Garter,Le Cercle…etc would be unknown to them as they bled and laboured in a world created in their diabolical blueprint.All we’re currently witnessing playing out is a full-on-assault by these arcane (but all powerful) societies to get things back to the good old/bad old days.Days when pukes like Wingnut Windsor could be guaranteed worship as a god, as standard.The so-called Royals (Windsors being amongst the most powerful of them all) control the major corporations,which in lockstep- control-via ‘Golden-Shares’-,the serious Corporate players such as Vanguard,Serco and probably Blackrock -who themselves control pretty much everything else still in play,including the Federal-Reserve,which is a ‘private business’,not an institute of governance :open_mouth: The Saxa-Coburg dynasty are a bogus-Black Nobility (Guelph origin) Hapsburg- intermarried-usurperer-bloodline with no rightful claim to the English throne,therefore everything done under their name is a crime and basically,they owe us and big.

It might be worth hanging around to see them get their just desserts? in the coming days. :unamused: Why go for the ‘simplest-option’ when the more complex offers such rich illumination potential ? :neutral_face:

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

DCPCFML:

Was that the link Manalishi tried to put up?

No, that was this parody : bitchute.com/video/Xf9LiFutS35C/
:smiley:

Oh yes :laughing:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Or being martyred by it seems like the best way out of what will follow assuming it was a successful mass cull conspiracy.I don’t think there will be any cavalry coming to the rescue in that case.

Those shades of grey are merely informational black-holes,there to be explored and dots joined for the big-picture that shows how half the planets population have been nickle and dimed into complying with a mass-experimentation-rollout.The internet wasn’t available to our ancestors who were equally gulled into bleeding,dying and being traumatised by fighting wars for International-Bankster/Monarchical bloodline cartels,and had no real notions of how it was engineered.

They didn’t have the puzzle pieces available to those with inclinations to look at what’s squirming under the rocks of the power-matrix.Concepts such as the MK-Ultra programming project,secret societies-(Club Of Rome,CFR,Bilderberg-Group,Committee-300,Jesuit-Council,Knights Of Malta/Garter,Le Cercle…etc would be unknown to them as they bled and laboured in a world created in their diabolical blueprint.All we’re currently witnessing playing out is a full-on-assault by these arcane (but all powerful) societies to get things back to the good old/bad old days.Days when pukes like Wingnut Windsor could be guaranteed worship as a god, as standard.The so-called Royals (Windsors being amongst the most powerful of them all) control the major corporations,which in lockstep- control-via ‘Golden-Shares’-,the serious Corporate players such as Vanguard,Serco and probably Blackrock -who themselves control pretty much everything else still in play,including the Federal-Reserve,which is a ‘private business’,not an institute of governance :open_mouth: The Saxa-Coburg dynasty are a bogus-Black Nobility (Guelph origin) Hapsburg- intermarried-usurperer-bloodline with no rightful claim to the English throne,therefore everything done under their name is a crime and basically,they owe us and big.

It might be worth hanging around to see them get their just desserts? in the coming days. :unamused: Why go for the ‘simplest-option’ when the more complex offers such rich illumination potential ? :neutral_face:

Well… As long as YOU know wtf you’re on about mate, then that’s all that matters.
Just carry on with it and knock the lights out when you’re done.

:neutral_face: ■■ :open_mouth:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Spot on, but your posts are far too perceptive for the average simpletons on here. Consider writing your posts in brightly coloured crayon and use words with less than 2 syllables :smiley: .

It’s Blackrock (amongst other AUM companies) who are buying up all the housing stock in the US, UK and elsewhere, often bidding well over the asking prices. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out what the end goal is here. My prediction is that property taxes will skyrocket within the next 4 years, making them unaffordable for most people, leading to asset confiscation/appropriation by the government (actually in the WEF The Great Reset agenda).

“You will own nothing and you will be happy”.

Hmmmm strokey beard time. :bulb:

Funny is that, I thought you were unable to read what I put…mine was the only answer for you to react to.
You’re slipping Rob old lad. :laughing:
Can I ask the mods to remove my last post as I did not get the reaction I expected.

:laughing: :laughing:
This just gets better and better. :smiley:

ScaniaUltimate:
There is middle ground.
There is no need to always think about extremes.
Yes the Government want to reduce Covid infections but on the way they are going to use the situation to their advantage.
If that involves helping rich donors get extra business by (for example) over vaccinating, then they will do that.

The ‘experts’ will tell the Government what they want to hear to help them fulfil whatever agenda the Government has.
If they don’t then they won’t be the ‘go to experts’ next time around.
Those taking the big money to advise are aware of that.
It does distort ‘facts’ but obviously not to the extreme that they will be knowingly recommending a dangerous vaccine, but certainly they will suppress negatives & promote all the positives – provide the truth but not the whole truth.

There are people out there who know well enough how Thalidomide, smoking, asbestos, opioid pain killers etc. etc. were all considered safe (by ‘experts’) until they were proven not to be safe.
Those people will rightly be more cautious of a rushed vaccine.
The same people are not going to be believers in aliens, QAnon, David Icke theories etc. – just sensible precautionary people.

Sensible debate can only happen when people are allowed to engage in discussion without ridicule.
Those who push the extreme narrative on either side are doing the propaganda work of one side or the other.

Exactly

'Always paddle your own canoe ’

Asset appropriation?

I own a van (which moves, and can ,“dissappear”), a boat, which is big enough to float, and small enough to "disappear ", and a rifle, which will be confiscated from my cold death hands.

It’s easier to row with the tide, until the tide turns…

Does your house also move and can be “hidden” somewhere?

jamesfetzer.org/2021/05/susan-b … on-agenda/