Couple of F88's for sale in Sweden

I’m sure someone would love to have these for restoration…

The first one is near Lulea and it’s a 1970 6x2 model that comes complete with a machinery trailer…all for just under £9k!

The second one is in Varmland,which is north west Sweden above Gothenburg…

…this is a 1971 6x2 model,again with a machinery trailer for just over £10k.

Alternatively,if you’re a fan of that ‘other’ Swedish marque…

…a 1987 142 Intercooler 6x2 rigid…

…a snip at around £7.5k

Come on you bloody lottery numbers! :imp:

im on my way

Aww i could do a lot with them after never again maybe jus one more lol

i’ll be on my way if i win the euromillions tonight :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Very nice, with trailors awell cant be bad
Regards

Or…if F12’s are your thing,then you can have these three as a job lot for £30k…

They are all 8x2 models from 1988/91 and 93.

In the Gothenburg area.

…them 88’s look like they could tell a tale. We have donkey sanctuaries, why not one for aging Swedes (no offence ABBA)

Here’s one or two more…

These are all on the Swedish site,so if you want to take a look go to blocket.se and type volvo/scania lastbil in the search box and select hele sverige.There’s some very interesting bits and pieces to be found.
As a general rule of thumb it’s around 100SEK to a pound,so 650,000SEK is £65,000.

Is there Copyright on these photon? I have newer seen photos from Blocket been downloaded to a homepage and then to a forum? I will tell you KW it is danger for you if you not have permission the photograph or have you? It is impossible to know who have taken the pictures other than the seller.

Better you put in links instead for a whole photo. You can see a camera on the pictures. What did it mean you think? If one is interested of a Lorry he can take contact with the seller and gets more photon by E-mail.

We may always think it is one as owns a photo and did we not know who better not download it. It is another sake if the photo is my own given or taken trough a camera.

I’m from Sweden only so you know.
Lars-Gunnar :slight_smile:

Be Warned KW !!
The Svenska Photo Politie will be after you and the Kirmize Dozvolla (Marlboro) wont work !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:
Merry Christmas Guys
Ho Ho Ho…!
Heres a trailer box Christmas dinner I cooked for me,Bob Hedley, Gary Glass and Bob Poggiani at Khafji Dec 1989.

GS

No I didn’t have permission to download the photo’s,what a naughty boy I am! :open_mouth:
But then again,these trucks are all for sale so I hardly think the owner is going to be worried about someone downloading and pasting the picture to a forum,it may even get someone interested in buying one of the trucks.

The camera image you see on some of the pics usually gets put on when the picture is uploaded to the site.

In fact,this subject comes up more and more and I for one am getting fed up with it,if the photographs don’t have a name or a copyright on them how on earth are you supposed to know who took the photo and therefore give credit?

One of the joys of Trucknet has always been the discussion and sharing of photographs of trucks old and new,to re-kindle memories and to look back on the past but,after being a member of this site for over 8 years,I am seriously considering packing it all in,it’s just not worth the accusations and bad feelings you get from some members.

GS OVERLAND:
Be Warned KW !!
The Svenska Photo Politie will be after you and the Kirmize Dozvolla (Marlboro) wont work !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

Doesn’t look like Santa will be calling on me this year then!
There’ll just be a pile of reindeer poop on my roof.

Hang on,there’s a Volvo V70 just pulled up outside,it say’s Polis on the side,I gotta run!
Merry Christmas/God Jul

Here here KW, copyright on trucks for sale :unamused:

I’ll take the 88 in the first pic it looks to still have a good days work in it, dunno what The LEZ will say so I’ll keep the plates Swedish too.

Hi all.I have seen the f88 in Lulea,it was still working last summer pulling forestry machinery.My boss still has an old Scania 110 long nose which,as it is not tested any more is used for the our driving school,just to give the kids an impression of the techincal advances and the difference in driving styles required.We also use it as an reserve ploughing truck in the winter.Take care.Mike

dfghj
eden. :exclamation:

take no notice keith it must be the time of year for the loonies to come out and play, keep up the good work and merry xmas to all.

awesdfgh

What’s the problem?

If someone has posted a photo on the internet, why would he wish to prevent its being shown to a wider audience via other forums? Of course, if the photo has commercial value that the originator wishes to realise, he may digitally deface it, “watermark” it, to discourage others from stealing his wages. Websites selling prints do this, to prevent others downloading the images and selling prints off them.

If it is on the internet, it is free to all to see, surely.

[zb]
anorak:
What’s the problem?

If someone has posted a photo on the internet, why would he wish to prevent its being shown to a wider audience via other forums? Of course, if the photo has commercial value that the originator wishes to realise, he may digitally deface it, “watermark” it, to discourage others from stealing his wages. Websites selling prints do this, to prevent others downloading the images and selling prints off them.

If it is on the internet, it is free to all to see, surely.

hi anorak,
to me,you have hit the nail on the head with your comment above.100% correct,why people post an un-watermarked photo of anything on the web,then ■■■■■ and moan about it being copied is totally beyond me :smiling_imp:
i had someone pm me complaining about a photo i copied and later posted…it was of my own f…g truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:should i therefore stop people taking photos of my vehicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: merry christmas everyone.
regards andrew.