Couple of F88's for sale in Sweden

If anyone feels the need to re-post, burn, vandalise or whatever with any of my pictures of old bangers please crack on & do it, why the ■■■■ would you put pictures on tinterweb if you did’nt want that to happen or for folks to re-post em etc. Thats me in the green T-shirt leaning on the rustbucket btw…

jonas a:

germangeezer:
take no notice keith it must be the time of year for the loonies to come out and play, keep up the good work and merry xmas to all.

Oh so it’s Keith Williams … The man who stopped posting stolen pictures on Fakebook when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar…

Well then it’s okey, he just get his pictures sent on CDs from his swedish “friends”… :stuck_out_tongue:

And suprise suprise,you ain’t one of them! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jonas a:
I really don’t want to get in to yet Another argument with a ignorant flemish person

Flemish?

I’m not even Belgian,now who’s ignorant!

jonas a:

germangeezer:
take no notice keith it must be the time of year for the loonies to come out and play, keep up the good work and merry xmas to all.

Oh so it’s Keith Williams … The man who stopped posting stolen pictures on Fakebook when he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar…

Well then it’s okey, he just get his pictures sent on CDs from his swedish “friends”… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah! so it’s Jonas Alfons,the same guy that admitted to me that had also posted ‘stolen’ pics from the web.
As I stated before on Facebook,those pics were sent to me by a Swedish friend,I posted them in good faith,and,when it was pointed out that they’d been ‘doctored’,I promptly removed them.

You really should get out more!

pete 359:

[zb]
anorak:
What’s the problem?

If someone has posted a photo on the internet, why would he wish to prevent its being shown to a wider audience via other forums? Of course, if the photo has commercial value that the originator wishes to realise, he may digitally deface it, “watermark” it, to discourage others from stealing his wages. Websites selling prints do this, to prevent others downloading the images and selling prints off them.

If it is on the internet, it is free to all to see, surely.

hi anorak,
to me,you have hit the nail on the head with your comment above.100% correct,why people post an un-watermarked photo of anything on the web,then ■■■■■ and moan about it being copied is totally beyond me :smiling_imp:
i had someone pm me complaining about a photo i copied and later posted…it was of my own f…g truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:should i therefore stop people taking photos of my vehicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: merry christmas everyone.
regards andrew.

+1 no watermark no problem :wink:

Hodgy67:

pete 359:

[zb]
anorak:
What’s the problem?

If someone has posted a photo on the internet, why would he wish to prevent its being shown to a wider audience via other forums? Of course, if the photo has commercial value that the originator wishes to realise, he may digitally deface it, “watermark” it, to discourage others from stealing his wages. Websites selling prints do this, to prevent others downloading the images and selling prints off them.

If it is on the internet, it is free to all to see, surely.

hi anorak,
to me,you have hit the nail on the head with your comment above.100% correct,why people post an un-watermarked photo of anything on the web,then ■■■■■ and moan about it being copied is totally beyond me :smiling_imp:
i had someone pm me complaining about a photo i copied and later posted…it was of my own f…g truck :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:should i therefore stop people taking photos of my vehicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: merry christmas everyone.
regards andrew.

+1 no watermark no problem :wink:

Exactly,if someone wants to make sure their photo’s aren’t copied or sold on then they should watermark them.Or,there is software available to prevent anyone downloading pictures from a site.I am not downloading pictures for commercial gain,nor am I posting pictures claiming them to be my own,I post pictures for people to look at and enjoy,just as I enjoy seeing them and,if I know where they have originated from,I will give credit.

Unfortunately,some people seem to be fanatical and wave their rattle as they fall out of their pram.

bloody hell john boy you was very handsome then chap, nice motor as well, happy days, merry xmas mate and make that FH sing in the new year
regards paul, ps keith nobodys taking a blind bit of notice of that twonk mate.

germangeezer:
regards paul, ps keith nobodys taking a blind bit of notice of that twonk mate.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi!

Now we may calm down and don’t make fun to another. Any as have been thinking our Swedish veterans of trucks is our culture? It is no fun when you guys use to hurt us from Sweden.Now I seriously asks everyone as read my message?

Is we welcome or are we only annoying for you? When I joined the forum no one said welcome to me! And when I use to write a message what happen? I will tell you: you all seem not to notice what I have written because you all never quote. You rather wrote to your countrymen and will not se me and it is what I call ignorance. Peoples can be treated as air. And one thing: we Swedes never make fun of you members so please let me know what you think but no insulting!!

I have read down the forum and there is a lack of respect sometimes against us Swedes and if you not agree read all text again. Word can hurt, make a person sad so think on this. My message was not to makes fun of any, instead tell what I think is wrong. Everything on Internet is not permissible to put in! If I have a Copyright sign on my photo in a forum and another person decide copy it and paste it in another forum and I will know that it can end up in the court.

Then, how often are we Swedes in England buying a veteran? It is a problem because £1 is 10,33 SEK. A veteran as cost £50.000 pound is in Swedish crowns 516,330 and that is a lot of money for us. There you have an economical perspective. A house can cost 1,000,000 SEK.

Best regards
Lars-Gunnar :slight_smile:

FH13:
Hi!

When I joined the forum no one said welcome to me! I have read down the forum and there is a lack of respect sometimes against us Swedes and if you not agree read all text again.

See link: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=21730&p=222076#p222076

No disrespect is shown to Swedes or any other nation. If anything, people who live in the country where the vehicles are built will know more about them than us Brits, which makes their contributions of great interest (to me, anyway. I like reading about old Continental lorries).

Let me make one thing clear,having worked for a Swedish company for 7 years I have the utmost respect for Sweden and it’s people and I have worked alongside some great guys whom I still keep in contact with,guys who are honest and reliable.
I used to love driving to Sweden every week,it’s a wonderful country,clean and with beautiful scenery and friendly people.

But,I suppose it’s like anywhere,you always find at least one idiot!

And this not aimed at you FH13

Hey Lars, I hear what your saying. I have never said welcome to anybody on a forum but a big warm “Hello” to you Sir :smiley:

I read your posts with interest, I do respect this photo thing, I would’nt re-post anybodys photographs but if you put them on the net it may well happen, I think that way more people see them anyway.

Its good to see/hear whats happening in your end of the world too so please keep posting. I’ve not been to Sweden for many years 96 I think but I do know about what your saying over the price of things.

Regards

Fly sheet

John Cooper

[zb]
anorak:

FH13:
Hi!

When I joined the forum no one said welcome to me! I have read down the forum and there is a lack of respect sometimes against us Swedes and if you not agree read all text again.

See link: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=21730&p=222076#p222076

No disrespect is shown to Swedes or any other nation. If anything, people who live in the country where the vehicles are built will know more about them than us Brits, which makes their contributions of great interest (to me, anyway. I like reading about old Continental lorries).

Thanks for the link and my apologise for not recall I was welcomed already 2007. I had forgot I joined Trucknet.uk that year. You may not believe it but I like read of the old British makes and still about Swedish makes. We have had many of English made lorries in Sweden during 30, 40, 50, 60-descades. I plan to buy a book about old Lorries made in English.

Lars-Gunnar

KW:
But,I suppose it’s like anywhere,you always find at least one idiot!

And this not aimed at you FH13

Wonder who you aim your false accucasions toward?

I actually wanted to help you on Fakebook, but you never replied on my messages. I have no clue how I stepped on your toe when I never even meet you or even know you.

But feel free to call me an Idiot, if it makes you a bigger man…