Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

start at 2 , go to rugby and your trailer will be there teady , as were getting it loade for you so you can get off straight away , 3.40 and I’m sat looking at a fence waiting for the trailer to arrive that’s now being loaded , I said I’d load it , but no we want you down the road , night man will do it , I’d be on m1 if I’d of loaded it at 2 , zb hopeless , and can’t get planner as he doesn’t start till 7

It must be Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Five past five tonight, the next post will be weekended and only a bottle of water and a snickers to see me through.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

O look, same ■■■■ different Friday, there is a steak dinner going in Grantham tonight, Mrs dozy will be wearing the welcome home underwear, form a orderly que at Grantham services . :smiley:

As it’s Friday did they load it for Penzance? :smiley:

When will poor dozy get a nice steak. I asked for a early finish and I got a early finish gives me time to wash and get ready for that steak

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blue estate:
It must be Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today Dozy will finish like office staff at 1700.

I lost any sympathy with you doze after your first 3 words…‘Started at two’’ :unamused:

2■■ What are you now, a night man ?
Do you get paid any extra for ridiculous start times?

There’s only one 2 o’clock in my days mate, and they all end with 2 letters… P and M. :bulb:
And of course your planner starts at a civilised time, presumably after laughing himself to sleep after getting you to pull your arse out of bed at 0130 for ■■■■ all. :smiley:

Away doze man, get a grip ffs. :bulb:
Jeez :unamused:

I thought you had 11 hours in a lay-by? You posted that at 4pm yesterday.

robroy:
I lost any sympathy with you doze after your first 3 words…‘Started at two’’ :unamused:

2■■ What are you now, a night man ?
Do you get paid any extra for ridiculous start times?

There’s only one 2 o’clock in my days mate, and they all end with 2 letters… P and M. :bulb:
And of course your planner starts at a civilised time, presumably after laughing himself to sleep after getting you to pull your arse out of bed at 0130 for [zb] all. :smiley:

Away doze man, get a grip ffs. :bulb:
Jeez :unamused:

Rob,
the thing is Dozy asks for these times, because start early = finish earlier but in Dozys case
Start early and they take the ■■■■ out of him, instead of going to sleep for a bit he posts he usual Friday s…t

He won’t get anything extra for it like a “early start bonus”. He will get his normal night shift pay and from 6 o’clock it reduces to £9 per hour for day rate.

I’m the same, I wouldn’t probably get out of bed for an “early start bonus” of like £5 per start what some hauliers offer as a “super duber extra”

Well we know it’s Dozy, he should know that this trailer wouldn’t be there this morning. Should’ve slept longer Dozy.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

109LWB:

^^^
you have to allow for the fact that its all a dream so a few discrepancies must be allowed to pop up from time to time.
i can never understand the others who somehow cant see the total irrelevance of the drivvle he posts and reply to it as if it was real.

Got to love trucknet between dozes friday disasters and Andrew the bodybuilding super trucker who can’t find anywhere in England it makes up for the fact I don’t go to rdcs or truck stops to hear the super trucker bs

kr79:
Got to love trucknet between dozes friday disasters and Andrew the bodybuilding super trucker who can’t find anywhere in England it makes up for the fact I don’t go to rdcs or truck stops to hear the super trucker bs

Completely agree, you can always look at something else, but getting away from people like that in real life can be a nightmare! :open_mouth:

I got back @ 5pm at home now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

109LWB:

yes and finished at 3 pm , is there some rule I don’t know about where you can’t post in your daily test period :unamused:

109LWB:

:unamused:

blue estate:

Posting on the wrong account Ukdozysupertramp? :laughing:

dozy:
:twisted: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Poor dozy, even has to pay for his own parking. The joys of working for the (carlsberg voice) best haulier in the world…not

mardybum:

blue estate:

Posting on the wrong account Ukdozysupertramp? :laughing:

:confused: what you on mate ■■? I don’t have a multi personality disorder , Just one user name and no fridge repairing done by me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Also I work for a Southampton haulier and not the green death and I get home on Fridays :wink: