Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

My Friday was a right pain, don’t know why I put up with it. 7am start at Northampton, drive to Measham for a 9am booking. Arrived 0835, tipped by 0850 and off to Thetford for a trailer swap. Had my break in the yard 1200 then drove back to Northampton. Bank holiday traffic on A14 delayed me a little but I was on my way home by 1530.

Of course I don’t get super-Stobies pay - but I’m not doing super-Stobies hours either!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Roymondo:
My Friday was a right pain, don’t know why I put up with it. 7am start at Northampton, drive to Measham for a 9am booking. Arrived 0835, tipped by 0850 and off to Thetford for a trailer swap. Had my break in the yard 1200 then drove back to Northampton. Bank holiday traffic on A14 delayed me a little but I was on my way home by 1530.

Of course I don’t get super-Stobies pay - but I’m not doing super-Stobies hours either!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

the pay was 1 hr 30 at sat rate ( not done sat for a long time so no idea of rate ) , I’d guess about £17 - deductions for spending 11 hrs at stibbington diner and 1 hr apx back to yard , so about a £1 p. h :unamused: ( super stobbies rate :exclamation: ) + £22.50 of course :unamused: , now £3 ph :unamused: , bloke rang me today and said I won’t
get m/ a of £15 as I only did 1 1/2 hrs shift ( 1 1/2 hrs too much) , said in future ask and they’ll make it up to a full shift ( ■■■■ off ) , 15 hrs no doubt
maybe it’s my age but I can’t see the attraction of this running in crap , other than you can only work it every other week , so as they were told I have be back Friday and it must be a short shift

dieseldog999:

109LWB:
I thought you had 11 hours in a lay-by? You posted that at 4pm yesterday.

^^^
you have to allow for the fact that its all a dream so a few discrepancies must be allowed to pop up from time to time.
i can never understand the others who somehow cant see the total irrelevance of the drivvle he posts and reply to it as if it was real.

You would think it’s all made up, wouldn’t you? I mean, it’s all a bit to much ain’t it?
But the most hilarious bit is, that it’s real. We know he really works for Stobrats. We know he really wears those orange condom troisers. We know he gets moved from cab to cab.
Dozy really is that spineless that he keeps taking these dry shaftings.