Could you do this?

Only if nobody was watching :wink:

that wasn,t a bad bit of driving,it was excellent

i will be totally honest and say NO :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

i have tried reversing one of them into a normal parking space and gave up after quite a while :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Theres me thinking no-one was watching me! :grimacing:

jimti:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-bS3h6ygP4&feature=player_embedded

well done…thats amzing but theres only one driver who could have done thats and proably has and thats cofinnholic! sorry coffeholic. . seeems to have hav done every thing and seems to know every answer for every question put out there!..20 posts a day,most people dont get to ■■■■ 3 times a day but im just a driver and not him…[zb]!!

elcamino:
well done…thats amzing but theres only one driver who could have done thats and proably has and thats cofinnholic! sorry coffeholic. . seeems to have hav done every thing and seems to know every answer for every question put out there!..20 posts a day,most people dont get to ■■■■ 3 times a day but im just a driver and not him…[zb]!!

elcamino:

Beer, wine, spirits?

That’s is amazing, wonder how many times a week he does that? :open_mouth:

Rob K:

elcamino:

I think I’ll sit here aswell, come on Rob share some of that popcorn until the main feature starts. :laughing:

the driver only does that to check the brake lights on his trailer :smiley:

elcamino:

jimti:

I’m glad you got that off your chest!!

Has Coffee wound you up somewhere or something? I am a bit lost as to why you posted this here…Oh well, anyone got some spare popcorn :grimacing:

thats how i looked when i first started wagon and drags on livestock in mid 80s it was not a pretty sight, i used to look at the euro drivers with envy they seemed to make it look so easy

That’s a good way to check your brake lights without getting out of the cab.

easy I could spin an artic round there no bother out the way watch and learn :stuck_out_tongue:

Think I’d produce another “LOG” just trying it… :frowning: :blush: :smiley:

Easy but it looked like a case of no other option to make a wider turn anywhere else so just use brute force and bxxxxy ignorance to me.There’s plenty of different types where he’d probably have wiped out the rear lights and done some other damage on the wagon with the A Frame as it seems to be beyond a sensible limit of turning circle to me.

never driven a drag before but man they bend…i dont think the manouver would of been the worry its the drop that would of got my arse twitching!!

jimti:

Well…thats what an A-frame wagon and drag outfit is supposed to be capable of, in the right hands of course, but, yes, that’s an impressive manouver in anyones book, especially when a)a substantial part of it is done blind-side, and b) the consequences of [zb] it up are only too patently obvious. Another thing is don’t try it with a staight drawbar, or you’ll break your suzies :blush: (bin there, dun that)

H&S wouldn’t allow it :frowning: