Copper with camera

robroy:

Star down under.:
I still reckon you blew your chance to become an undercracker model, Robroy. :laughing:

If that is a hint to send you some photos,.I ain’t playing. :laughing:

No worries, mate. Moaster sent me some of you. :wink: :laughing:

(Insert tongue poking out smiley here.)

Joking aside , reading of the behaviour of the met coppers & I’d guess there not much different in most forces , I’d guess taking cleavage shots of women , doubt they’d manage to get any up skirt shots , but the younger generation do seem to think it’s ok to plonk there feet on the dashboard whilst in the passenger seat so maybe possible .

:laughing: :laughing:

Star down under.:

Firstly; you assured me the photos I sent were for your own private viewing pleasure, and secondly; your bloody cheque bounced! :imp:

I did hear they got an anonymous tip that Insulate Britain were planning a protest there. I applaud the rozzers for being proactive.

the maoster:

Star down under.:

Firstly; you assured me the photos I sent were for your own private viewing pleasure, and secondly; your bloody cheque bounced! :imp:

I thought only the explicit ones were private.
Sorry about the cheque, I had the same problem when I sold copies. :smiling_imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:

Wheel Nut:
This would make a good follow up story.

mirror.co.uk/money/drivers- … 0-20542451

I’ll keep you posted. :smiley:
I get the instigating road rage bit I suppose, between drivers, but unless the copper intended following me and giving me a kicking, I can’t see that would be a good case.

The public should be allowed to show disapproval of police tactics , and some of the stuff they do, gone are the days when the police deserved respect, they brought it on themselves with bad pr and bad press generally, and in fact very recently in many cases.

Oh [zb],.I shouldn’t have said that it’ll set HIM off again. [emoji38]

You can take the boy put of the council estate…

Given you have no idea what the purpose of this camera was… is it just a generic expression of disapproval?

I’d love to see your face if an FPN hits your doormat [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

i’v seen them before on the flyover between taunton and services on the southbound side with the apnr/speed camera set upon a tripod looking for business, there will have been a few unmarked cars loitering waiting to pounce

It kind of saddens me to realise I’m old enough to remember when they were called a Kojak with a Kodak!

And there’s probably more than a few who haven’t a clue what I’m talking about.

WhiteTruckMan:
It kind of saddens me to realise I’m old enough to remember when they were called a Kojak with a Kodak!

And there’s probably more than a few who haven’t a clue what I’m talking about.

And according to Noel Edmonds they used to drive around in Jam Sandwiches!!
Tyneside

Unfortunately, I remember both terms…
Paul

Monkey241:

robroy:

Wheel Nut:
This would make a good follow up story.

mirror.co.uk/money/drivers- … 0-20542451

I’ll keep you posted. :smiley:
I get the instigating road rage bit I suppose, between drivers, but unless the copper intended following me and giving me a kicking, I can’t see that would be a good case.

The public should be allowed to show disapproval of police tactics , and some of the stuff they do, gone are the days when the police deserved respect, they brought it on themselves with bad pr and bad press generally, and in fact very recently in many cases.

Oh [zb],.I shouldn’t have said that it’ll set HIM off again. [emoji38]

You can take the boy put of the council estate…

Given you have no idea what the purpose of this camera was… is it just a generic expression of disapproval?

I’d love to see your face if an FPN hits your doormat [emoji106]

Oh God, … seriously?..the old ‘’‘council estate’’ jibe . :unamused:
Snobbery at it’s worst, garnished with illusions of grandeur…but no surprise it is from the likes of you. :unamused:
6 out of 10 (could do better)

Agreed, the council estate remark was disappointing and revealing. It matters not where a child is brought up, but how.
Anyone who looks down upon another, displays a clear failing in the upbringing of said individual.

Who knew we had so many amateur psychologists?
Intriguing that the council rstate comment hits home and yet consistent stereotyping of policing is ignored.

Maybe that’s also a revelation about upbringing ?

Monkey241:
Intriguing that the council rstate comment hits home and yet consistent stereotyping of policing is ignored.

Maybe you’re a psychologist’s ■■■■■■■■■…amateur or otherwise. :bulb:
Obviously institutionalised,.and to the point of trivialising and readily refuting any constructive criticism of one institution that you still hold allegiance to.
Followed by tactics of bad attempts at sarcasm, insulting and belittling those who dare show what you interpret as disrespect to said institution.
(Stereotyping in it’s self, is usually based and constructed on quite a lot of fact btw.)
Hey…maybe it’s a revelation about your upbringing also eh? :smiley:

Monkey241:

Amateur, what makes you think that?
BTW, what council estate spawned prince andrew? (Non-capitalisation deliberate)
Is your real name Sheridan Bucket?

Monkey241:

Its not

Star down under.:

Monkey241:

Amateur, what makes you think that?
BTW, what council estate spawned prince andrew? (Non-capitalisation deliberate)
Is your real name Sheridan Bucket?

whose behind the hunt for the royals blood?,today in the news its Prince charles whose been bad. My old ma reckons its Dianas brother! whoever it is knows what theyre doing

robroy:

Monkey241:

Maybe you’re a psychologist’s ■■■■■■■■■…amateur or otherwise. :bulb:
Obviously institutionalised,.and to the point of trivialising and readily refuting any constructive criticism of one institution that you still hold allegiance to.
Followed by tactics of bad attempts at sarcasm, insulting and belittling those who dare show what you interpret as disrespect to said institution.
(Stereotyping in it’s self, is usually based and constructed on quite a lot of fact btw.)
Hey…maybe it’s a revelation about your upbringing also eh? :smiley:

The one institution I still hold allegiance to?

That would be the army.

Any disrespect shown results from your repeated bigotry and poor logic.
Yes there are bad coppers and there are bad policies, procedures… even bad laws…but your dislike of the police in general stems from your own biases.