Copied from the Feedback Forum FYI. PLEASE READ!

Be aware that the mods aren’t all back in again yet, nor have we really been told how the hell this thing works ourselves! :rage:

It’s not poor Diesel Dave’s fault, he’s been trying to make a quart fit in a pint pot on the time/teaching/teaching prep/other work front and is also somewhat out of the loop, which is why I’ve now reappeared to do a bit of “ground zero” cover.

Just…bear with us all, eh? Well, the two of us (me and Dave) who so far seem to have made it! (Mods, if you are out there somewhere, now would be a really good time to pipe up! and correct me…please? :joy: )

I honestly have no idea of what is happening or even how to negotiate this new site. The simple truth is that I’ll probably never find this response again or even any response to it. I appreciate fully that that is my problem and not the site’s problem.

I imagine that it’ll show somewhere when I last logged in. The difference being when I logged into the “old” site I stayed for a few hours, now I stay for usually less than two minutes. I’ll never say never, but I really can’t be arsed. Stay well everyone.

To see your posts click on the three lines (burger) next to your profile pic.

I know what you mean about finding threads. I think it’s because the home page doesn’t look like it used to and the various forums don’t seem as distinct as they were so it looks like just a mass of disorganised posts. I’ve been navigating by going to my posts, and looking at the activity around my posts plus looking at new and recent posts rather than navigating from the home page as I’m not sure which one that is!

Home page? Click on the TN square top left. That will show all the different boards down the center, and the latest posts on the right.
There is also a wide border/menu on the left, but clicking the 3 bars by the TN logo will close/open that so the posts are more widely spread.

driveress

13d
TT

To see your posts click on the three lines (burger) next to your profile pic.

an navigating from the home page as I’m not sure which one that is!strong text

driveress

Well its tatken ages to insert image , sorry upload I cannot see these three line burger , see the attatched image, if its there.
I have resorted to randomly clicking things to see what happens.
Hey I wonder if we could have a how to thread

There are a few posts here trying to give a few hints. Hopefully you will find them useful.

Click on the blue “New Site 2024” to go to the start of the thread

Well I hope they do make you a moderator: you’re doing a fine job keeping the show on the road old mate! :grinning:

Meanwhile, will someone kindly bump up the ERF Clearing House thread for me, as I have 3 strikes but more to add :roll_eyes:

ERF-NGC

Moderator? Moi?
They do a lot of stuff behind the scenes, so get my thanks.
I think I am a bit too spicy in some of my posts to be seen as impartial in some things.

Yeah, looks like you don’t t have it, I do!

Hang on, I took a screen shot of your screen shot

If you don’t have the burger, to see your posts you can also click on your profile pic, then the head and shoulders, then activity. I think you arrive at the sane place.