Container Company Gone Bust?

I am hearing a rumour that a container company which subs work out of Thamesport and Felixstowe went bust yesterday.

The rumour comes from the same source which told me Nedexco had gone bust last week, and has told me many times over the last few years of companies which had folded with 100% accuracy, long before it was picked up by the media or even on TruckNet.

I have two friends who sub for this company, one of whom was due to be paid yesterday but wasn’t. Naturally he is worried so if anyone has any info could they send it to me by PM?

Cheers, Harry.

PM me the details Harry and will get the Journo’s on it on Monday

in the mean time the usual “without corroboration” rules apply :wink:

Harry Monk:
I am hearing a rumour that a container company which subs work out of Thamesport and Felixstowe went bust yesterday.

The rumour comes from the same source which told me Nedexco had gone bust last week, and has told me many times over the last few years of companies which had folded with 100% accuracy, long before it was picked up by the media or even on TruckNet.

I have two friends who sub for this company, one of whom was due to be paid yesterday but wasn’t. Naturally he is worried so if anyone has any info could they send it to me by PM?

Cheers, Harry.

That could encourage changes without been consumed in the process.

Wheel Nut:
That could encourage changes without been consumed in the process.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if it is the same company that i have been told about, they also have offices in Manchester and Birmingham

hopefully, that is still sticking to the forum rules :wink:

shuttlespanker:
if it is the same company that i have been told about, they also have offices in Manchester and Birmingham

hopefully, that is still sticking to the forum rules :wink:

is it the same company that sounds like now was setting a phoenix company up just a month or so ago,

If folks want this thread to stay then

1. Private Messaging is your friend here
  2. Dont speculate or hint at the companes name
  3. Dont make any allegations even if the company isnt named yet

Just saying !! :wink: :wink:

it’s STOBARTS innit? :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:
it’s STOBARTS innit? :laughing: :laughing:

we can hope, but, unfortunately not :cry:

Bonus so I ain’t got to go to work tomorrow and the mrs doesn’t have to iron them frigging shirts lol

Thought it may have been *********, but seen a few of there’s today

Thereal-john:
Thought it may have been ********, but seen a few of there’s today

Rikki-UK:
If folks want this thread to stay then

1. Private Messaging is your friend here
    2. Dont speculate or hint at the companes name
  2. Dont make any allegations even if the company isnt named yet

Just saying !! :wink: :wink:

I’d like to know who it is myself, but don’t get the thread locked :wink:

The company is a clearing house, licensed for only 15 units and 20 trailers nationwide apparently…so their directors make salaries creaming O/Ds and small hauliers like myself.
Never known a company as bad at paying in 25 yrs. I have served County Court already but not gonna hold my breath for the money

mark j robinson:
The company is a clearing house, licensed for only 15 units and 20 trailers nationwide apparently…so their directors make salaries creaming O/Ds and small hauliers like myself.
Never known a company as bad at paying in 25 yrs. I have served County Court already but not gonna hold my breath for the money

Gutted for ya.
Who did you serve the papers to?

********?

Just askin

Immigrant:
********?

Just askin

You mean just hoping :laughing:

Now, stop guessing, you’ll get the thread locked, jeez, does nobody take a warning these days. No wonder there’s so many morons walking around with black eyes

Immigrant:
********?

Just askin

Don’t be stupid.
Ummmmm that’s asking a bit much I spose.

I was meant to start with the alleged company about a month ago but had a breakdown and they got stroppy so I told them where to go lucky escape realy.

waynedl:

PM me then, I will always tell anyone by PM what I have heard and when etc. I don’t want to see anyone get ripped off etc.

However, you cannot name a company on the forum, if it did turn out to be untrue then it would be seriously defamatory as it could cost a company enormous loss of business.

Anyway, for those with an understanding of the cryptic, WheelNut has already named them in his post above. :wink:

Harry Monk:

waynedl:

PM me then, I will always tell anyone by PM what I have heard and when etc. I don’t want to see anyone get ripped off etc.

However, you cannot name a company on the forum, if it did turn out to be untrue then it would be seriously defamatory as it could cost a company enormous loss of business.

Anyway, for those with an understanding of the cryptic, WheelNut has already named them in his post above. :wink:

Harry, i saw one of the ‘alleged’ companies trucks today going in to a container base/rail head to collect a container

so, i dunno what is happening