Container Company Gone Bust?

It is a very fair thread is this one, due to Mike C moderating the forum properly you cannot even name who it isn’t :laughing:

can someone p.m the answer to this one please

People cant leave an inert topic alone without adding fuel to the fire can they?

have removed some speculative rumours please dont repeat them :wink:

Rikki-UK:
People cant leave an inert topic alone without adding fuel to the fire can they?

have removed some speculative rumours please dont repeat them :wink:

I guess we will have to wait until the next Commercial Motor is published, but in the meantime I have spoken to a lot more people today and nothing I have heard makes me think I was given duff information.

lee mat:
can someone p.m the answer to this one please

Friends are always welcome! :wink:

A friend of mine is on for said firm. He said it’s just one part of them that’s gone pop, unfortunately the part that pays subbies :imp:

There’s a surprise. :unamused:

drop me a pm harry please seeing as i,m in the container business at the moment

okay, got the info now thanks

Said company officialy gone today all offices to close today.

Yes my mate got the call about an hour ago :cry:

Are you allowed to say who it is now?

Can we say who it is now then?

A real shame, thought they appeared from nowhere tbh, I’d never heard of them, then they had some 07 Volvo FH’s based in T. Park (conbase), then I saw them everywhere, always around 07 plate vehicles, so didn’t think they’d have much in the way of finance, so thought they’d be ok making a go of it.

More competition for jobs again now then.

Come on then who is it

saw one heading for felixstowe this morning guess it was his final run :frowning: i was offered a position with them a couple of months ago but turned it down as they wanted you to work over weekends glad i never took it now

Quick update, my mate got told to de hire trailer and park in the yard. Nobody gave him a vbs or told him which lines box he had to off hire at pentalvers. Now all the company phones are off and all offices shut. No instruction what to do with keys or anything. It’s like they’ve all disappeared :unamused:

Come on then, who was your mate working for?

waynedl:
A real shame, thought they appeared from nowhere tbh, I’d never heard of them, then they had some 07 Volvo FH’s based in T. Park (conbase), then I saw them everywhere, always around 07 plate vehicles, so didn’t think they’d have much in the way of finance, so thought they’d be ok making a go of it.

There’s your answer mate, in haulage it takes a long time to earn enough for a new truck, the long-established companies can save to buy outright, the new startups need finance (or a couple of mil capital).

+ + =■■?

bubsy06:
+ + =■■?

Sad as ■■■■, all those people now looking for work.