Congratulations to

… Jimboy124, and his partner Vicky, who welcomed their daughter Erin (7lbs 10ozs) into the world this morning. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I understand it was an easy birth as Jim had a good few tokes on the gas and air so thankfully he wasn’t in any pain. :wink:

congrats jimboy and mrs, was there much handball involved with the delivery :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

lucky it wasn’t delivered by drop it hide it lose it :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats to all concerned :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Was it delivered ‘on time’ and if so, were all the necessary regulations observed :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

(7lbs 10ozs)

was that within the legal weight restrictions :question: :question: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Congratulations Jimboy,life changes for the better now :wink: although financially it does’nt!!,you always seem to manage though somehow.

All the best. :sunglasses:

jonboy:
congrats jimboy and mrs, was there much handball involved with the delivery :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

lucky it wasn’t delivered by drop it hide it lose it :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

I understand Jim is going to get his sewing machine out and make a romper suit for her from a DHL polo shirt. :wink: :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

BTW, I’ve seen a picture of the new arrival and even a hard hearted old bugger like me went ‘Awwwww’ :blush: :blush: :wink: :smiley:

Congrats to Jim & Vicky :smiley:

:smiley: Congratulations to jimboy124and Vicky :smiley:

:open_mouth: just hope this isn’t multi-drop:grimacing:

Congratulations! :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations from me and Mrs Tandy also!!

We’re just counting the days down until we should be in the same position on 29th May :confused: :wink:

Congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations

Me and my good lady are awaiting the arrival of mini-me, due 3rd July!!!

Seems everyone is pregnant this time of year!!!

Congratulations :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

and avoided friday’s golf too :laughing:

Congratulations.

congrats m8

Thank you all for kind words.

I now present Erin Challis Barker…

She gets her looks from her mother !! :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations from alex and jen

CONGRATULATIONS

Awwwwwwwww she’s beautiful! :smiley: