Congratulations to

congratulations she is a beauty.

Awwwwwww!!! :grimacing:

Lucy:
Awwwwwww!!! :grimacing:

So you know what i meant when I said

Coffeeholic:
BTW, I’ve seen a picture of the new arrival and even a hard hearted old bugger like me went ‘Awwwww’ :blush: :blush: :wink: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jimboy124:
I now present Erin Challis Barker…

WHAT A BEAUTY - She’ll be a heartbreaker :slight_smile: - hope my daughter’s baby (due this June) turns out as wonderful as that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bet she turns out to be a ‘DADDYS GIRL’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations

Congrats from me and Mrs P :wink:

Thanks every body for your kind words ,you aint a bad bunch in here!!

Regards Jim Vicky and Erin…

ROG:
Bet she turns out to be a ‘DADDYS GIRL’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

She is already mate!!

Good luck with your daughter mate!!

marcustandy:
Congratulations from me and Mrs Tandy also!!

We’re just counting the days down until we should be in the same position on 29th May :confused: :wink:

29th my arse!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Contractions started yesterday afternoon about 1500hrs; got serious about 0130hrs this morning just as we arrived at the hospital; became a rather ‘strenuous’ grunting, pushing, shouting (and cursing) session at 0600hrs and finally (I was knackered!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ) at 1035hrs our new addition to the Tandy household arrived!!!

Luka George Rossi “Tandy” weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and was 52cm ‘top-to-toe’; both (petite) Mrs Tandy & Luka are now doing fine. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

*The cursing and swearing was aimed mostly at me; my efforts to lighten the mood (“c’mon love, where’s me big strapping Yorkshire baby?”) weren’t too well recieved. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Congratulations :smiley:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! All the best from Paul (repton) and myself, best of luck to you and your family. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

marcustandy:

marcustandy:
Congratulations from me and Mrs Tandy also!!

We’re just counting the days down until we should be in the same position on 29th May :confused: :wink:

29th my arse!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Contractions started yesterday afternoon about 1500hrs; got serious about 0130hrs this morning just as we arrived at the hospital; became a rather ‘strenuous’ grunting, pushing, shouting (and cursing) session at 0600hrs and finally (I was knackered!!! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: ) at 1035hrs our new addition to the Tandy household arrived!!!

Luka George Rossi “Tandy” weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and was 52cm ‘top-to-toe’; both (petite) Mrs Tandy & Luka are now doing fine. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

*The cursing and swearing was aimed mostly at me; my efforts to lighten the mood (“c’mon love, where’s me big strapping Yorkshire baby?”) weren’t too well recieved. :blush: :blush: :blush:

CONGRATS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How many stitches needed :question: :question:

… not for the Mrs, for YOU after she clouted you :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
[How many stitches needed :question: :question:

Dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

marcustandy:

ROG:
[How many stitches needed :question: :question:

Dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

AH - you got completely knocked out then :exclamation: :wink: