Compulsory masks

One thing - the latest variants are a lot better at infecting through the air. An infected person breathes out as much as 100 times the kent virus load as the original virus.

Wearing some kind of face covering cuts the viral load you exhale by 48%.

JeffA:
One thing - the latest variants are a lot better at infecting through the air. An infected person breathes out as much as 100 times the kent virus load as the original virus.

Which is pointless. You’ll still catch it if you go anywhere near those air droplets.

Imagine a condom that reduces the chances of impregnation by 48%? Wouldnt even be considered as a useful aid to contraception.

Besides, most folk are catching it through close family and friends. So unless you’re going to (all) wear a mask in your house and when with friends at all times - it’s pretty valueless anyway.

Frankly, I’m.not going to- and never will.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You are not FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE and LISTENING TO THE EXPERTS :angry: . It was on the BBC and everything so 100% true. You NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING and GET VACCINATED so we can GET BACK TO NORMAL :angry: .

Truckulent:

JeffA:

Which is pointless. You’ll still catch it if you go anywhere near those air droplets.

Imagine a condom that reduces the chances of impregnation by 48%? Wouldnt even be considered as a useful aid to contraception.

Besides, most folk are catching it through close family and friends. So unless you’re going to (all) wear a mask in your house and when with friends at all times - it’s pretty valueless anyway.

Maybe not pregnancy but if I could reduce the amount of viral load I sprayed over someones dearly beloved then Im big enough to do it.

Ive got a cold coming on now I hope its not covid you viral load breathing motherlickers.

DCPCFML:
You are not FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE and LISTENING TO THE EXPERTS :angry: . It was on the BBC and everything so 100% true. You NEED TO DO THE RIGHT THING and GET VACCINATED so we can GET BACK TO NORMAL :angry: .

Yes dont listen to the experts!!

JeffA:
Maybe not pregnancy but if I could reduce the amount of viral load I sprayed over someones dearly beloved then Im big enough to do it.

Ive got a cold coming on now I hope its not covid you viral load breathing motherlickers.

Please get your booster jabs asap.

JeffA:

Truckulent:

JeffA:

Ok go ahead. In fact, why don’t you put a bag on your head with just eye holes cut in it - just in case? And wear gloves all the time, just in case? And a crash helmet when using stairs, driving, walking, running, just in case?

Don’t whinge though when your immune system is ■■■■■■ because it never gets used…

Pathetic.

If we all adopt a “just in case attirude” we’d never go anywhere or do anything.

Grow some ■■■■■■■■ and make your own decisions, rather than allowing yourself to be brainwashed by a government in a complete state of panic in case the appalling state if the NHS should be fully exposed with the failure it is on the verge of…

JeffA:

DCPCFML:

There are no experts with regard to Covid-19, any more than there are experts with regards to Brexit or a multitude of other things. There are no experts simply because this is the first time, simple as that. In order to become an expert in any field one must repeatedly practice until getting it wrong becomes more difficult than getting it right.

There are experts in the field of virology etc I grant, but when it comes to a brand new situation we have best guesses based on similar situations, nothing more, nothing less.

the maoster:

JeffA:

DCPCFML:

There are no experts with regard to Covid-19, any more than there are experts with regards to Brexit or a multitude of other things. There are no experts simply because this is the first time, simple as that. In order to become an expert in any field one must repeatedly practice until getting it wrong becomes more difficult than getting it right.

There are experts in the field of virology etc I grant, but when it comes to a brand new situation we have best guesses based on similar situations, nothing more, nothing less.

The pious ‘follow the science’ crowd actually have very little understanding of the details and facts and actually, just follow the media narrative that they have been fed.

This is like one of those subjects that if you disagree with the government/media narrative then you’re a heretic.

The media has an agenda, how else can you explain away the fact only one point of view on any given subject is portrayed as the correct one. Debate just isn’t allowed.

There are people who disagree with the narrative of covid, but they never get mainstream airtime. They even get banned from YouTube, now, if they are crackpots, then why are they being silenced?

DCPCFML:

JeffA:

Please get your booster jabs asap.

I hope this doesnt make you insufferable DP, but I chuckled at that :smiley:

I have a 0.0001% chance of being stung by a bee today

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DCPCFML:

the maoster:

JeffA:

DCPCFML:

The pious ‘follow the science’ crowd actually have very little understanding of the details and facts and actually, just follow the media narrative that they have been fed.

Yes I always go for the one im fed…

the maoster:

JeffA:

DCPCFML:

Best guesses born of experience and study

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Whatever Ive got has now gone to my chest! As Benny Hill once said “Ernie didnt want to die - he was only 52”

Sure the experts might be facing a new virus but they do have a lifetime study behind them - I would prefer listening to them rather than reading the tea-leaves while playing david icke interviews for my next move.

JeffA:
Whatever Ive got has now gone to my chest! As Benny Hill once said “Ernie didnt want to die - he was only 52”

Sure the experts might be facing a new virus but they do have a lifetime study behind them - I would prefer listening to them rather than reading the tea-leaves while playing david icke interviews for my next move.

You need your booster asap; even the “experts” agree. Looks like it won’t be available for a few months yet so I guess it’s curtains for you. RIP.

I’m fighting back DP! Feeling better. All those years of bacon sarnies and having a 57" gut have put me in good stead…

JeffA:
I’m fighting back DP! Feeling better. All those years of bacon sarnies and having a 57" gut have put me in good stead…

If you croak it can I haz first dibs on your satnav and your flask? My satnav is getting a bit old now and my flask has started to leak. Could do with a newer bag if yours is in good condition and mine’s getting a bit tatty with holes in. Also if you have any decent gloves I’ll have those as a back-up. Don’t want those [zb]ty grey patch stitch ones though as they get holes in them within a month. Cheers.

a government in a complete state of panic in case the appalling state if the NHS should be fully exposed with the failure it is on the verge of…

[/quote]
This I think we all agree with. All those Ltd, IR35, Co directors on £12,498 a year or wealthy Tory supporters paying tax deductible private healthcare plans should hang their heads in shame. We, the PAYE masses will continue to fund the NHS while having the least access to decent healthcare.

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk