Compulsory masks

In a recent survey, the findings of 90% of scientists pleased whoever was funding them

apparently. :wink:

Juddian:
In a recent survey, the findings of 90% of scientists pleased whoever was funding them

The vaccine does work tho - if they were making a vaccine simply to suit who was funding them then presumably it wouldn’t.

JeffA:

Juddian:

The vaccine does work tho - if they were making a vaccine simply to suit who was funding them then presumably it wouldn’t.

Definitely works. We will see the results in few years time! Get ready.

Markk80:

JeffA:

Juddian:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Might be this winter with a bit of luck.

JeffA:

Juddian:

Never mentioned the alleged vaccine, which isn’t in the previously known sense, was a general observation slightly not completely tongue in cheek, hence the wink.

In the fullness of time the truth will out, the truth as it always is written by the victors.

Markk80:

JeffA:

Juddian:

Not if you dont take it you wont!

My sister works for the NHS and her coworker had the jab and shortly after lost her sight, it’s been 3 months since going blind and she’s gained 50% of her vision back, still not knowing it will fully return to normal.

:open_mouth:

Iandrummer81:
My sister works for the NHS and her coworker had the jab and shortly after lost her sight, it’s been 3 months since going blind and she’s gained 50% of her vision back, still not knowing it will fully return to normal.

Thats terrible mate, hope the colleague makes a full recovery.

Of course ‘‘officially’’ its just a coincidence :unamused: which we know is complete ■■■■■■■■ and why people like us arn’t following the narrative as if its the gospel.

No-one said it’s perfect. But the anti-vaxxers do tend to sob “I wish I had taken it” when they realise they are dying of covid.

JeffA:
No-one said it’s perfect. But the anti-vaxxers do tend to sob “I wish I had taken it” when they realise they are dying of covid.

Assuming they arn’t propaganda films, like the 5th rate Chinese actors filmed dropping dead in the street with convenient full hazmat suited bods picking them and carting them off, or the dead Indian bloke under the cover who had an itch that needed scratching.

They overegged the pudding and increasing numbers of the awake are seeing it for what it is.

Oh and right on cue here comes the darling of the left breitbart.com/europe/2021/0 … ax-passes/
health warning, for both viewers and their screens, if you click on the link don’t blame me for your actions.

JeffA:

LOL nope :unamused: . Paid crisis actors. There is no “covid”. It’s just the flu renamed. Really mind-boggling how there are still people out there after 18 months who haven’t figured out this yet. Please don another mask or two and get your booster jabs then return to cowering behind your sofa to stay fully protected from the deadly virus on the television :smiley: .

DCPCFML:

JeffA:

LOL nope :unamused: . Paid crisis actors. There is no “covid”. It’s just the flu renamed. Really mind-boggling how there are still people out there after 18 months who haven’t figured out this yet. Please don another mask or two and get your booster jabs then return to cowering behind your sofa to stay fully protected from the deadly virus on the television :smiley: .

You really have no clue. Crisis actors is the nonsense people spew to justify their view I have personally seen what covid has done but facts don’t matter to people like you. I pity you think everyone is out to trick you

DCPCFML:

JeffA:

I know DP - I watched the David Icke interview too…

I don’t watch Icke. Can’t stand him. But I do use the brain I was born with. Pity that others that don’t and instead prefer to pay the BBC to fill their heads with whatever fear-mongering propaganda they want to push this week.

I pay the BBC to show as much Helen Skelton as they dare. I am her biggest fan!

Just a coincidence they are all about protecting others

Sounds like a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY to me Mark. Are you also an aNtI-vAxXeR? You need to fOlLoW tHe ScIeNcE and go get vAxXeD !11

No comment

DCPCFML:
Sounds like a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY to me Mark. Are you also an aNtI-vAxXeR? You need to fOlLoW tHe ScIeNcE and go get vAxXeD !11

The vaccines…

Prevent people from getting COVID sick enough to die from. I don’t know a harder, more binary outcome than dead-or-not.

melmagazine.com/en-us/story/herman-cain-awards

They can’t all be actors right?