Compulsory masks

DCPCFML:
Sounds like a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY to me Mark. Are you also an aNtI-vAxXeR? You need to fOlLoW tHe ScIeNcE and go get vAxXeD !11

I see what you did there.

I think the problem with these “vaccinations” is that they are not vaccinations in the true sense, previous vaccines such as polio and smallpox prevented you from catching either disease, which apart from in a few pockets has resulted in them dying out as the virus has no host. In the case of the covid vaccines they just lessen the effects of the virus without killing it off or preventing people from spreading it, maybe better wording could have been used as in the past once people were vaccinated against a disease they could no longer catch it or pass it on so the use of the word vaccine in the case of covid could be misleading as it does not work in the same way as previous vaccines.

That said I have had both jabs so am certainly not against it but do accept that I can still catch it but the effects will be lessened. My sister in law (anti vaxxer) who is godmother to our two youngest believes that me and the wife will drop dead in 3 years time and has asked if we are making preparations for her to look after them when that happens I’ve told her if we drop dead in 2024 she is welcome to all that we own, personally I can’t see me needing to change my will anytime soon.

Mazzer2:
I think the problem with these “vaccinations” is that they are not vaccinations in the true sense, previous vaccines such as polio and smallpox prevented you from catching either disease, which apart from in a few pockets has resulted in them dying out as the virus has no host.

There are not vaccines at all. It’s a complete fraud to even call them that. They are operating systems installed in your body to create a spike protein factory. Even says they are operating systems on Moderna’s own website : modernatx.com/mrna-technolo … evelopment

DCPCFML:
They are operating systems installed in your body to create a spike protein factory.

Just one question…

Why?

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
They are operating systems installed in your body to create a spike protein factory.

Just one question…

Why?

You don’t think he really KNOWS do you ■■.
He drives a truck on night trunk for a living ffs.
Just go with me on this fir a minute, I ain’t particularly having a go at HIM (for once :laughing: )

My point is…He’s just like the rest of us,…‘LAYMEN’, he bases his opinions on what he BELIEVES to be true after reading accounts in books, or in this case on the internet, of other people’s opinions, people who claim to be experts on the side of the fence that he has chosen to believe.
That is how things work on any godamm thing, or any subject…you read both conflicting sides of accounts on the same subject, and make YOUR choice which side and/or which account you believe.

It’s like religion maybe you believe there is a supernatural God,.maybe I believe there ain’t, so we both listen to both sides of the same story, and choose what we believe and what we don’t.

So to get back to this particular case, just because he claims and appears to KNOW it all, …he’s just like the rest of us, he believes one side of a story.

So basically if you want your question answered have a trawl through the stuff that he keeps trying to ram down our Gregory’s on a regular basis.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses:
It’s as simple as that…

DCPCFML:

Mazzer2:
I think the problem with these “vaccinations” is that they are not vaccinations in the true sense, previous vaccines such as polio and smallpox prevented you from catching either disease, which apart from in a few pockets has resulted in them dying out as the virus has no host.

There are not vaccines at all. It’s a complete fraud to even call them that. They are operating systems installed in your body to create a spike protein factory. Even says they are operating systems on Moderna’s own website : modernatx.com/mrna-technolo … evelopment

You are truly golden entertainment

JeffA:

Juddian:
In a recent survey, the findings of 90% of scientists pleased whoever was funding them

apparently. :wink:

The vaccine does work tho - if they were making a vaccine simply to suit who was funding them then presumably it wouldn’t.

How do you know the vaccine works?
Have you considered that variants become more transmissible and less deadly.
So in an alternative universe if there had been no vaccine there could have been the same (or less) Covid deaths.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

Just one question…

Why?

Exactly.

You should have been asking that question and doing your research 9 months ago BEFORE you took the jabs. :bulb:

stu675:

JeffA:

Juddian:
In a recent survey, the findings of 90% of scientists pleased whoever was funding them

apparently. :wink:

The vaccine does work tho - if they were making a vaccine simply to suit who was funding them then presumably it wouldn’t.

How do you know the vaccine works?
Have you considered that variants become more transmissible and less deadly.
So in an alternative universe if there had been no vaccine there could have been the same (or less) Covid deaths.

Are you sure they become less deadly? So delta is less deadly than the original wuhan virus?

Just wonder how the “hoax” boys feel when another unvaccinated person chokes to death saying “I wish i had the vaccine”? They say theres no escape - delta will hunt you down sooner or later if you arnt vaccinated

JeffA:

• delta will hunt you down sooner or later if you arnt vaccinated

Drum roll…… aaaand this years Oscar for most dramatic performance goes to…….

DCPCFML:
Exactly.

That doesn’t…

Answer the question does it.

the maoster:

JeffA:

No, drama - just what a few virologists/doctors said recently - if you think you are going to dodge the delta virus, you ain’t. “By it’s nature it will hunt down every unvaccinated person”.

Did David Icke tell you it would be ok?

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Exactly.

That doesn’t…

You could peraps trying using google.com and do your own research rather than have people spoon-feed you, only for you to instantly dismiss it as a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY because the answer doesn’t align with your own beliefs. :bulb:

JeffA:

the maoster:

JeffA:

No, drama - just what a few virologists/doctors said recently - if you think you are going to dodge the delta virus, you ain’t. “By it’s nature it will hunt down every unvaccinated person”.

The MSM has got 'em good.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why do you think it won’t get you DP? Are you too slippery for it?

DCPCFML:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Exactly.

That doesn’t…

You could peraps trying using google.com and do your own research rather than have people spoon-feed you, only for you to instantly dismiss it as a cOnSpIrAcY tHeOrY because the answer doesn’t align with your own beliefs. :bulb:

I would like…

You to tell me why.

I refer you to my previous reply and try reading it this time.

DCPCFML:
I refer you to my previous reply and try reading it this time.

Game set and…

Match Mr Larf.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Exactly.

That doesn’t…

I would like…

You to tell me why.

Be patient man :unamused: , give him time to google it ffs, he s only just finished his shift :laughing:

JeffA:
Why do you think it won’t get you DP? Are you too slippery for it?

I am simply a normal rational human being with a functioning brain who isn’t frightened about things that don’t exist. …unlike the irrational who have been brainwashed into believing there is some bogeyman waiting to kill them as soon as they crawl out from under their bed and open their front door. The government should be hung from the lamp posts for the mental health damage they have done to people such as yourself. It’s really quite tragic.