Compulsory masks

the maoster:

manalishi:
Shame you can’t make the subtle distinction between ‘anti-vaxxers’ and simply folks who don’t wish to be part of an experiment,but not particularly having issues with vaccines per se that have been rigorously tested over several year periods ?

Bingo ^^^^ . I’m not anti vax, I’m anti this vax. Not that I believe that it’ll be particularly detrimental, more that I’m anti being told what to do and even more so when I perceived that coercion, social shame and restrictions upon personal liberty were always going to be the order of the day.

Imagine turning up at your favourite airport to go off with your family to your favourite destination when you are told by officials “right, today we’re rolling out a revolutionary new type of aircraft. It’s never actually been flight tested but we are confident that some of the finest minds in the world have helped design it and they have your best interests at heart. Oh, by the way, if you refuse to board this flight we will ensure that you can never fly anywhere again, you’ll have difficulty accessing shops and one day soon will be unemployable “.

Excellent, where do I sign up?

Persuasion not coercion.

Amen to that squire. I heartily recommend Weekend-Warrior on Bitchute for some…interesting reflections on. let’s say, more left-field musings of current affairs playing out today. Mostly memes but he’s been concentrating a lot recently on 9/11 with some incredible visuals and observations.
Interesting guy, in many ways the archetype ‘deplorable’ deep-south, AR-15 packing home boy, writ large but his infotainment, going back around 20 or so vids contains serious nuggets of wisdom and info that tells a very different story. A lot of stuff put into context of what’s really playing out today on a planetary level. :unamused: :open_mouth:

JeffA:
I have no idea whether the vaccine is a good idea - I took it because I think the odds of dying from the vaccine are lower than the odds of dying gasping for breath with covid. I dont fancy sadly looking into a news camera saying “If I had the vaccine I wouldnt be dying right now”.

What is true for you may not be true for others.
As I said. If your 50+ years of age you should take the vaccine.
If your are a healthy 21 year old then there is very little need for you to take the vaccine.
When the JCVI say the risk to reward benefits mean we cant recommend vaccines to kids it should make you think just how effective are these jabs in young people.

I am on the list for my third vaccine booster in October. Bring it on.

JeffA:
Why do you think your anti- this vax? Is there any other medical procedure, medical issue you are “anti”? Has the doctor ever given you any other treatment and you’ve said “No, I’m anti that”.

Is it just this one? Why do you think that is?

Just one point - all the unvaccinated people who are dying from covid at the moment - what does that suggest to you?

I’m anti-biotics,(don’t want my stomach flora nuked) = (basis of immunity). I’m anti-synthetic-opiates-(Tramadol) for example which l was mis-prescribed once and got addicted to it :open_mouth: …anti-Gabopentin, Pregablin…(don’t cure, just camouflage issues and usually require further ‘medications’ to deal with newer problems they create).Anti-depressants.= Re-programming the brains neuropathic networks= sledgehammer to crack a nut, chemical cosh etc, but excellent income streams for Glaxo. Astra, Pfizer et al :smiling_imp:

All of this is a perversion of mother natures extensive pharmacy, (Apologies if this sounds to weird beard) effectively hijacked originally by the satanic Rockefeller-dynasty a century ago (They’re still calling the SHOTS) :imp: and… ‘modified’… to ensure maximum addiction and corresponding profits. All natural remedies have been long suppressed. CBD (stuff that actually works) is only accessible to the deep of pocket, ditto stem-cell-therapy, Mega Vitamin- C and B12 infusions and you might have heard of Invermectin and Hydroxychloroquine ?. Intermittent fasting to achieve (Autophagy) allowing the bodies natural cellular level repair mechanism to occur, Accupuncture ( The real stuff rather than usual high street quackery) There’s a ton of stuff being sidelined and supressed… i’m not ‘Anti’…any of those, but good health depends on not poisoning the system with garbage in the first place; let alone addressing the consequences of Big-Pharmas offerings making one even more susceptible to anything… nasty that…may be lurking about. :smiling_imp: Just scratching the surface with the aforementioned. :open_mouth:

manalishi:

JeffA:
Why do you think your anti- this vax? Is there any other medical procedure, medical issue you are “anti”? Has the doctor ever given you any other treatment and you’ve said “No, I’m anti that”.

Just one point - all the unvaccinated people who are dying from covid at the moment - what does that suggest to you?

I’m anti-biotics,(don’t want my stomach flora nuked) = (basis of immunity). I’m anti-synthetic-opiates-(Tramadol) for example which l was mis-prescribed once and got addicted to it :open_mouth: …anti-Gabopentin, Pregablin…(don’t cure, just camouflage issues and usually require further ‘medications’ to deal with newer problems they create).Anti-depressants.= Re-programming the brains neuropathic networks= sledgehammer to crack a nut, chemical cosh etc, but excellent income streams for Glaxo. Astra, Pfizer et al :smiling_imp:

All of this is a perversion of mother natures extensive pharmacy, (Apologies if this sounds to weird beard) effectively hijacked originally by the satanic Rockefeller-dynasty a century ago (They’re still calling the SHOTS) :imp: and… ‘modified’… to ensure maximum addiction and corresponding profits. All natural remedies have been long suppressed. CBD (stuff that actually works) is only accessible to the deep of pocket, ditto stem-cell-therapy, Mega Vitamin- C and B12 infusions and you might have heard of Invermectin and Hydroxychloroquine ?. Intermittent fasting to achieve (Autophagy) allowing the bodies natural cellular level repair mechanism to occur, Accupuncture ( The real stuff rather than usual high street quackery) There’s a ton of stuff being sidelined and supressed… i’m not ‘Anti’…any of those, but good health depends on not poisoning the system with garbage in the first place; let alone addressing the consequences of Big-Pharmas offerings making one even more susceptible to anything… nasty that…may be lurking about. :smiling_imp: Just scratching the surface with the aforementioned. :open_mouth:

Thank you for this post fella.
100% with you.
I have done 21 days water fast few times, take D3, mk7, A, E, C, zinc, quercitine daily. Got ivermectin ready in the drawer. Never worn mask, never tested, not had a sniffle for 21 months now.
Fasting really helped me with my health but most importantly it has made a huge shift in my understanding of basically everything. I admire your discussions with some people here, I have stopped this long time ago. Time will come, not everyone is ready.
Fake news, fake science, fake history.
All the best!

JeffA:

Did you not read it. Go back slowly through it and you’ll find that your anti this vax question was answered. I’ve never had any other experimental treatment so I’m not in a position to answer that.

Lastly, are vaccinated people not dying now?

Markk80:

manalishi:

JeffA:

Thank you for this post fella.
100% with you.
I have done 21 days water fast few times, take D3, mk7, A, E, C, zinc, quercitine daily. Got ivermectin ready in the drawer. Never worn mask, never tested, not had a sniffle for 21 months now.
Fasting really helped me with my health but most importantly it has made a huge shift in my understanding of basically everything. I admire your discussions with some people here, I have stopped this long time ago. Time will come, not everyone is ready.
Fake news, fake science, fake history.
All the best!

My pleasure. Good to touch base with folks equally unbrainwashed and seeing connections with what’s really going down across the spectrum.
Dr Berg on YouTube has to be one of the best sources for the benefits of fasting these days. It’s really about burning away that stubborn band of dangerous fat- layers covering the vital organs, especially the workhorse Liver, and gradually the body acclimatises to receiving and expecting less which is essentially an expectation of garbage carbs such as adulterated breads, pasta and cakes. The hunger pangs are essentially withdrawal from these ‘foodstuffs’ which aren’t food in a bodily nourishing way. I couldn’t handle the water-fast :open_mouth: of 21 days l wouldn’t imagine (respect) but then again l wouldn’t rule it out if ever a major illness came a calling. I only eat every 36 hours (unofficially called a monks diet) and began it purely in aid of achieving health benefits but they do say in fasting circles that real miracles occur around the 48 hour mark.

Interesting paradox, the more you eat, the more you have to eat and the opposite seems to apply by just eating less. I don’t even bother with meat anymore, not for philosophical reasons, although l respect that, l just throw a ton of multi-coloured veg in a frying pan with 2 eggs and i’m good to go for another 36 hours. It’s been one heck of a revelation with nice re-connections to something resembling a normal stomach as a bonus. :sunglasses:

adam277:

JeffA:
I have no idea whether the vaccine is a good idea - I took it because I think the odds of dying from the vaccine are lower than the odds of dying gasping for breath with covid. I dont fancy sadly looking into a news camera saying “If I had the vaccine I wouldnt be dying right now”.

If your are a healthy 21 year old then there is very little need for you to take the vaccine.
When the JCVI say the risk to reward benefits mean we cant recommend vaccines to kids it should make you think just how effective are these jabs in young people.

You are really way behind with the current situation.
Try to keep up. :wink:

jakethesnake:

adam277:

JeffA:

If you are referring to the fact that the chief medical officers in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland all agreed it was worth while to vaccinate kids then that is completely different.
They considered factors such as mental health and missing out on education. Which while important are not medically relevant so were not in the remit of the JCVI.

Unless I am wrong, if so please correct me. :wink:

I might even be inclined to agree with them. If vaccinating kids prevents them missing school it may be worthwhile. My main issue with that though is that the vaccines don’t seem to do much to eliminate the spread of covid among vaccinated people. So, not sure how effective it will be. I guess it gives some perceived sense of security knowing you have been vaccinated though.

adam277:

jakethesnake:

adam277:

JeffA:

If you are referring to the fact that the chief medical officers in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland all agreed it was worth while to vaccinate kids then that is completely different.
They considered factors such as mental health and missing out on education. Which while important are not medically relevant so were not in the remit of the JCVI.

Unless I am wrong, if so please correct me. :wink:

I might even be inclined to agree with them. If vaccinating kids prevents them missing school it may be worthwhile. My main issue with that though is that the vaccines don’t seem to do much to eliminate the spread of covid among vaccinated people. So, not sure how effective it will be. I guess it gives some perceived sense of security knowing you have been vaccinated though.

Yes, that’s what I was referring to. I understand what you say about vaccinated people however although it does not completely eliminate the spread it cuts it down a fair bit.
I also understand also about what you say about young people but I think you will find it’s mostly younger people that are being hospitalised recently.
That fact comes from contacts who work in hospitals and not from the papers or the news.

jakethesnake:
Yes, that’s what I was referring to. I understand what you say about vaccinated people however although it does not completely eliminate the spread it cuts it down a fair bit.
I also understand also about what you say about young people but I think you will find it’s mostly younger people that are being hospitalised recently.
That fact comes from contacts who work in hospitals and not from the papers or the news.

Actually it is still old people.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation … /hospitals

As I said before the covid jab makes sense. But you have to consider many factors. Chiefly age and current ailments.

Just a bit puzzled at the idea “I know better than the doctor”. If thats the case why have any treatment for anything?

“Your arteries are blocked you need heart surgery”

“Blocked? How can they block? Sounds fishy to me. Bet its a scam. I saw some plonker on the internet and he said all I need is cod liver oil and vitamin c. You arnt cutting me open! Im not one of the sheeple!!!”

What’s the situation in Wales with all this mask b/s.
I went into a cafe in Carnarfon with the Mrs,.and was asked to wear a mask.
I said to the lady …‘‘I thought all this forced mask wearing was done’’ she replied something or other that I could not hear under her mask :unamused: ,.so I just said ‘‘I ain’t got a mask,.I’ll take my coffee outside iin the sun,’’ so the wife (wearing her mask :unamused: :smiley: ) brought them out to us.
She then took her mask off and asked me to sign her 'track and ■■■■ trace ■■■■ thing, could not be arsed to answer or argue, so just signed it. :unamused:

I wonder if she noticed if reading it that '‘Lou Sayness’ had coffeed in her pavement cafe. :smiley:
Yeh I know, very childish :blush: , but as I keep saying, I’m bored and totally ■■■■■■ off with all this sh. :smiling_imp:

adam277:

jakethesnake:

Actually it is still old people.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation … /hospitals

As I said before the covid jab makes sense. But you have to consider many factors. Chiefly age and current ailments.

As I said younger people are being hospitalised more than older ones. Try speaking with someone who works in a hospital. I know for a fact apart from the graph I posted that this is true in England and Scotland. Also it is mainly unvaccinated people being admitted.

If anyone involved in this thread, vaxed or not, does end up gasping their last could find time to post that’d be great.
Let us know if you were vaxed or not and if you’d had a change of mind either way. Some good first hand information rather than rumours or fake news (copyright; D Trump).

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

jakethesnake:
As I said younger people are being hospitalised more than older ones. Try speaking with someone who works in a hospital. I know for a fact apart from the graph I posted that this is true in England and Scotland. Also it is mainly unvaccinated people being admitted.

Actually there is something fishy here. Your info is from the 23 June 2021 press conference. Mine is from the ONS that is an independent government organization that has more recent statistics.
Either way I will re-watch the 23 June covid press conference and try to make sense of it. Because both of our graphs are from credible places and conflict with each other.

Edit:

I think it makes sense now. Firstly, the graph it only categorizes people by a very specific age group those over 65 and those under.
Anyone over 65 should of had the jab as it offers fantastic protection for them and the results show that.
But the graph is misleading. It groups healthy 18 year olds with unhealthy 55 year olds who also should get the jab.
Also only 20% of the UK population is over 65. So 80% of the population is going to be in the under 65 category.
So our graphs although they look somewhat different do not contradict.
If you are over 85 for example you are very likely to be admitted to hospital for covid. But as only like 2% of the population of England is over 85 it does not account for a lot of admissions overall. But it will reflect that if you look at per specific age group like in my graph.

So more 60 year olds will be admitted to hospital for covid than 85 year olds because there are more 60 year olds in the UK than 85 year olds.

Personally, I dont think we even disagree on a lot. I would say if you are over the age of 40 you should get the jab. And if you are over the age of 18 and have and significant health condition (such as being overweight) you should probably consider getting the jab.
My only caveat is you should think very carefully before getting the jab if you are a healthy individual under the age of 30.

wakou:

Truckulent:
The trouble is that even the medics dont agree. There is the “official” line and then what they really think.

The "amazing " scientists haven’t rely covered themselves in glory over Covid. In fact, they’ve made a complete ■■■■■■■■ of it.
I’ve lost count of how useless the vast majority of doctors have been in connection with my 96 year old uncle for example.
Clueless is the best way of describing their actions.
In short, there are many clever medics. But there are also many that make mistakes - especially when dealing with things under pressure and or government guidance. I wouldn’t trust Chris Whitty with hoovering the carpet for example. About as much common sense as a sheep, just spouting the pre- agreed government “advice”
Sometimes you have to question motives and why other countries are all doing things differently…

Chris Witty does not spout "the pre-agreed government “advice”. He does the exact opposite. His job is to advise the government, which then, hopefully, takes his advice on board, when formulating health policy.
Why choose him to be the CMO (Chief Medical Officer)?
Professor Chris Whitty, CB, FRCP, FFPH, FMedSci. Attained BA in Physiology, DSc in medical science, (Oxford) then went on to attain BM, BCh in Medicine (Also Oxford).
And then…London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (DTM&H in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 1996; MSc in Epidemiology, 1996), Northumbria University (LLM in Medical Law, 2005), Heriot-Watt University (MBA in Business Administration, 2010), and the Open University (DipEcon in Economics).
He is currently a practising NHS consultant physician at University College London Hospitals and the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, and is also Gresham Professor of Physic at Gresham College. Until becoming CMO he was Professor of Public and International Health at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine where he was also Director of the Malaria Centre. He has worked as a physician and researcher into infectious diseases in the UK, Africa and Asia.

Compare with Boris Johnson.

A 2.1 in Classics. …And err THAT IS IT!

Who would you rather advise us on matters concerning infectious diseases?
The bloke who just about managed to read some 2,000 year-old poetry? Or the other one?

Wow ll those qualifications- and he still manages to be an idiot.

He’s made more mistakes than you can shake a stick at. There’s no common sense there - and as a result many thousands now have no job, no business, many millions more have not received essential medical treatment for anything other than Covid, waiting lists at an all time high, kids have missed essential education at all levels. in some bizarre effort to stem the inevitable - which will happen anyway. He also said vaccination was the answer…Which now apparently isn’t so… He’s changed his mind more times than a teenage girl trying to choose a prom dress…

And if you really believe that he and his like have been entirely responsible for Covid advice and politicians haven’t, you’re rather naive I’m afraid…

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I suspect Dr Josef Mengele had an impressive CV of medical qualifications :open_mouth:

I don’t pretend to know the complete ins and outs of it but there’s definitely something we’re not being told.

Seems strange that the Left’s position on abortion is “my body, my choice” whereas their position on vax is “Vere iss your Covid passport?”