Compulsory masks

flammen:

Monkey241:
So the existence of charities means the govt isn’t doing enough?

I thought you conspiracists were natural cynics?

A real cynic suggests that such charities partly exist because there is money to be made in emotive areas.

Think Service charities

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

He’s right though… You won’t get a charity if the government already did enough to aid the problem.

You shot yourself in the foot here.

I know plenty of people who got the cancer treatment they needed via private funding or charitable causes then through the NHS, criminal really.

You won’t get a charity blah blah.

Service charities are the perfect example…the need is exaggerated.

I think we’re in the realms of what we consider enough and suspect to prove a point enough will never be enough

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

So why aren’t we chucking billions at cancer?

The UK government does spend millions on cancer research, and try telling the thousands and thousands of relatives that have lost relatives through covid 19 that the survival rate is 90%.

Some don’t live in the real world. :unamused:

jakethesnake:
So why aren’t we chucking billions at cancer?

The UK government does spend millions on cancer research, and try telling the thousands and thousands of relatives that have lost relatives through covid 19 that the survival rate is 90%.

Some don’t live in the real world. :unamused:

Not a fraction of what it spent on Covid - and the survival rate is 99.4 % without vaccination. And our children’s children will be still paying for Covid.

Try telling that to the families that have children that have died from cancer - not "with cancer… "

And the many thousands who’s adult relatives have also died…Hiw many are dying of/with covid now? 400 plus a day are dying of cancer - still. That’s 4000 every 10 days… 40k every 100 days… That’s ongoing with no end in sight.

Covid almost never kills children and young adults. I’m afraid cancer does - with alarming regularity. The average age for dying with Covid is over 80 ffs.

Some believe everything the government tells them - and don’t want to think about the possibility they’ve had the wool well and truly pulled.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Its something like 90% of cancer deaths are over 50.

And its not really the death rate its the spreading of covid isnt it - if we had left it there would be 30 thousand people wanting a hospital bed every 10 minutes.

Ive never met anyone my age with cancer - I must have met 300 who had covid

JeffA:
Its something like 90% of cancer deaths are over 50.

And its not really the death rate its the spreading of covid isnt it - if we had left it there would be 30 thousand people wanting a hospital bed every 10 minutes.

Ive never met anyone my age with cancer - I must have met 300 who had covid

Ignorance is bliss eh? “I’ve never met anyone my age with cancer” has to be the most crass statement on this thread… Or board even.

Educate yourself before you post, you’re only making yourself look ridiculous.

Er…more people get covid than cancer? Are we at least on the same page there?

JeffA:

1 in 2 will get cancer…

And of those that get Covid over 90% are either not ill at all - or have mild, cold like symptoms. The numbers getting Covid are now virtually rrelevant as we have several vaccines. Sadly no such preventative measures available for cancer…

Different book I’d say. Arguing with the brainwashed is fruitless.

JeffA:

You watched that vid yet Jeff??

JeffA:

I don’t know but to counter your anecdote, I have only encountered a handful of people that had it anyway.

But without mitigation procedures, maybe it would be a different story.

Cancer wont overwhelm the NHS in a few months tho.

JeffA:

No, but then I also have anecdotes of people who worked in hospitals even during the heavy end of the pandemic and said there was less patients in general than ever before. Partly cos people didn’t want to go in for x,y or z and catch covid in the process, but the numbers of ICU etc didn’t get to capacity in all hospitals as far as I’m aware.

The sad thing is, I’m more inclined to believe someone in a face to face conversation than I am watching a govt announcement or something in the news… despite the fact it could quite easily be total guff.

Juddian:
Do you know lads, its quite heartwarming seeing others who are prepared to call this farce for what it really is.
There have been times when some of us, me included, have had the feeling we were the only ones who hadn’t fallen for it, so thankyou for standing up and saying how you feel.

Those questioning this complete load of ■■■■■■■■ is growing by the day, so keep up the good work and thankyou again.

Thank you too!

flammen:

JeffA:

No, but then I also have anecdotes of people who worked in hospitals even during the heavy end of the pandemic and said there was less patients in general than ever before. Partly cos people didn’t want to go in for x,y or z and catch covid in the process, but the numbers of ICU etc didn’t get to capacity in all hospitals as far as I’m aware.

The sad thing is, I’m more inclined to believe someone in a face to face conversation than I am watching a govt announcement or something in the news… despite the fact it could quite easily be total guff.

True but thats cos everyone was indoors. Its back up at 50,000 a day getting infected now - if we had left it as normal from the start we would have been like india piling the bodies up.

JeffA:
True but thats cos everyone was indoors. Its back up at 50,000 a day getting infected now - if we had left it as normal from the start we would have been like india piling the bodies up.

On another thread…

On the same subject, the above statement was vehemently denied and put down as fake. All the bodies everywhere were just paid actors.

I kid you not good sir.

^^

Even that guy who fell out of the indian ambulance wrapped in his shroud? He dropped about 10 foot without even so much as an ouch!

JeffA:

flammen:

JeffA:

The same India where the state of Utter Pradesh eliminated the chy-na virus by using ivermectic? But because of a mainstream media blackout, most people don’t know about this

ArcticMonkey:

JeffA:

flammen:

JeffA:

The same India where the state of Utter Pradesh eliminated the chy-na virus by using ivermectic? But because of a mainstream media blackout, most people don’t know about this

Yes, Uttar Pradesh has been using ivermectin.
Ivermextin has been extensively reported on across the media. Mostly about early hopes for it against COVID, then about some serious flaws in some studies.
Also:
“the Uttar Pradesh government announced that 60 districts reported no new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours. They also said that due to extensive sample testing and a successful vaccination drive, 34 districts had no current cases.”
logically.ai/factchecks/library/0347bd71
So it has been using a non proven treatment in parallel with a “Successful vaccination drive”.

Ah yes - the old bait and switch…ivermectin WORKS!! If youve had the vaccine…

We are already back to 50,000 infections a day and 150 dying every day - far worse than any country in the eu. Must be all the stop wearing masks and start mixing again thats driving us straight down the toilet. And the tories paying the worst sick pay in Europe (they want that high wage economy lol)

Please David Icke - save us!

Yes, Uttar Pradesh has been using ivermectin.
Ivermextin has been extensively reported on across the media. Mostly about early hopes for it against COVID, then about some serious flaws in some studies.
Also:
“the Uttar Pradesh government announced that 60 districts reported no new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours. They also said that due to extensive sample testing and a successful vaccination drive, 34 districts had no current cases.”
logically.ai/factchecks/library/0347bd71
So it has been using a non proven treatment in parallel with a “Successful vaccination drive”.
[/quote]

[/quote]
How many times do you need telling that the fact checkers are funded by far left groups such as the Soros foundation and other globalist pressure groups linked to pharma giants?

JeffA:
Ah yes - the old bait and switch…ivermectin WORKS!! If youve had the vaccine…

We are already back to 50,000 infections a day and 150 dying every day - far worse than any country in the eu. Must be all the stop wearing masks and start mixing again thats driving us straight down the toilet. And the tories paying the worst sick pay in Europe (they want that high wage economy lol)

Please David Icke - save us!

I’m tired of trying to convince you you’re been lied to. You won’t watch the video link i posted. Keep wearing your mask if it makes you feel safe and i’ll keep living my life like i did 2 years ago…mask free and experimental vaccine free