Compulsory masks

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!
Shout about how free speech and debate is dead. Tell everyone how alternative points of view aren’t represented.
And then encourage mocking of anyone slightly different than yourself.
Disparage those who don’t conform to YOUR ideas.

The mask was initially brought in just for theatre, to remind people that there is a deadly pandemic ( which there never was).
It was just another tool by the governments to keep control over the masses and now some people are psychologically attached to them, like a baby is with a dummy.

A bit of cheap cloth over your mouth is not gonna make a jot of difference to you catching covid. Don’t bother posting links from experts stating they do work because i can just post links from experts stating otherwise.

Basically people look stupid and deserve to be mocked for swallowing the media led fear mongering of the whole china virus scandal where the average age of dying of the virus is 83 and we have a 99.7% chance of survival should we ever contract the virus.

You want to mock me for wearing a mask?

Ah well. Mockery only has an effect if your opinion is respected

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Did you wear a mask pre-covid?, if not then why not?, flu kills tens of thousands each year, did you wear a mask during the swiine flu?. No you didn’t because you hadn’t been brainwashed by the media and political masters as they hadn’t realised back then how gullible the human population really could be.
Now they know the results of the past 18 months just how compliant the masses can be, then i fear we will lose more of our civil rights and liberties.
Take a look at how the World Economic Forum see the way we’ll be living in the future. Their slogan is…You’ll own nothing and be happy

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!
Shout about how free speech and debate is dead. Tell everyone how alternative points of view aren’t represented.

The mask was initially brought in just for theatre, to remind people that there is a deadly pandemic ( which there never was).
It was just another tool by the governments to keep control over the masses and now some people are psychologically attached to them, like a baby is with a dummy.

A bit of cheap cloth over your mouth is not gonna make a jot of difference to you catching covid. Don’t bother posting links from experts stating they do work because i can just post links from experts stating otherwise.

Basically people look stupid and deserve to be mocked for swallowing the media led fear mongering of the whole china virus scandal where the average age of dying of the virus is 83 and we have a 99.7% chance of survival should we ever contract the virus.

Did you wear a mask pre-covid?, if not then why not?, flu kills tens of thousands each year, did you wear a mask during the swiine flu?. No you didn’t because you hadn’t been brainwashed by the media and political masters as they hadn’t realised back then how gullible the human population really could be.
Now they know the results of the past 18 months just how compliant the masses can be, then i fear we will lose more of our civil rights and liberties.
Take a look at how the World Economic Forum see the way we’ll be living in the future. Their slogan is…You’ll own nothing and be happy

Again, I’d tend to agree.

Those that consider these ideas fanciful should take a short “walk” back through history to see how radical (and quickly) social changes can happen. Noting that changes for the better are much slower to develop than the contrary.

Covid has shown that a very large proportion of the populous are very easily controlled by the old classics - fear and a lack of money/job security. Not much more than 100 years ago if you were dismissed “without a reference” you were absolutely screwed. Many that were found themselves on the street. It’s surprising what is acceptable to some folk with only a small amount of brain washing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ArcticMonkey:
You’ll own nothing and be happy

More people need to know about this.

The “Great Reset” as they call it. Where as a pleb, you’re not allowed to own anything, you can only lease it. Some utopia that is…

Do you know lads, its quite heartwarming seeing others who are prepared to call this farce for what it really is.
There have been times when some of us, me included, have had the feeling we were the only ones who hadn’t fallen for it, so thankyou for standing up and saying how you feel.

Those questioning this complete load of ■■■■■■■■ is growing by the day, so keep up the good work and thankyou again.

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

Let me know when any of your predictions come true.

Shock horror…people comply with public health instructions. Because they didn’t before on average? Almost like the average bear KNOWS people tend to comply with societal norms…

But apparently this is all revelational for you??

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

Shock horror…people comply with public health instructions. Because they didn’t before on average? Almost like the average bear KNOWS people tend to comply with societal norms…

It’s not the instructions so much as the reasons behind them.

I’m sure those of you that swallowed the whole story will continue to wear a mask, douse your hands in alcohol and believe you’re safer as a result. I assume you did the same over flu, given it kills hundreds of thousands a year worldwide ? Or did the fact that you never gave flu a single thought prior to this farce mean masks and alcohol gel were far from your thoughts?

Makes you wonder why the human race hasn’t been eradicated centuries ago with all these killer viruses about that we must have a mask to avoid.

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

I’m sure those of you that swallowed the whole story will continue to wear a mask, douse your hands in alcohol and believe you’re safer as a result. I assume you did the same over flu, given it kills hundreds of thousands a year worldwide ? Or did the fact that you never gave flu a single thought prior to this farce mean masks and alcohol gel were far from your thoughts?

Makes you wonder why the human race hasn’t been eradicated centuries ago with all these killer viruses about that we must have a mask to avoid.

Do you understand the term ‘mitigate’?

Seem to recall that the main emphasis on most PH measures regarding this virus were ultimately aimed at reducing the chance of overwhelming the NHS.

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

Seem to recall that the main emphasis on most PH measures regarding this virus were ultimately aimed at reducing the chance of overwhelming the NHS.

Certainly it was. Not to avoid overwhelming as such - but to avoid the public being made aware the NHS was already falling apart at the seams even before Covid… That is to say it was a political not health decision that caused the whole debacle.

Mitigation is a word that will always be interpreted differently by different people - generally based on perceived risk. In the case of Covid the risk to the individual is low. In cancer it is higher- but cancer patients do not all put direct pressure on ICUs so the government dont give a stuff about that.

It really is easy to see if you actually question it. No politician could ever be relied upon to be open and honest beforehand - and Covid has not seen the start of a new trend that would suggest they have commenced such actions.

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

Certainly it was. Not to avoid overwhelming as such - but to avoid the public being made aware the NHS was already falling apart at the seams even before Covid… That is to say it was a political not health decision that caused the whole debacle.

Mitigation is a word that will always be interpreted differently by different people - generally based on perceived risk. In the case of Covid the risk to the individual is low. In cancer it is higher- but cancer patients do not all put direct pressure on ICUs so the government dont give a stuff about that.

It really is easy to see if you actually question it. No politician could ever be relied upon to be open and honest beforehand - and Covid has not seen the start of a new trend that would suggest they have commenced such actions.

Do masks help with cancer?
Do they mitigate the spread of airborne disease?

You’re issue is that you approach this from an ideology. Whether the NHS is creaking or not is irrelevant.
Rampant covid had the capacity of overwhelming ICU capacity.

Whether you like it or not, fact is the mitigation worked

Feel free to ridicule mask wearers but to be taken seriously you’ll need some intellectual firepower. And that appears seriously lacking.

There will be no more MOCKING on this board!!

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

You’re issue is that you approach this from an ideology. Whether the NHS is creaking or not is irrelevant.

Feel free to ridicule mask wearers but to be taken seriously you’ll need some intellectual firepower. And that appears seriously lacking.

My issue is I approach it from ideology?

Does cancer or does it not kill more than Covid? Does Covid have a far better recovery rate than cancer - even without masks, hand hygiene and even vaccination

The answer to the above is yes. Those are facts not ideology. Our wonderful government brainwashed the stupid among our populous with the idea that we were “saving lives”. So,.if that was the case, why aren’t the same government doing all they van to save the lives of cancer sufferers? And the answer to that is that they don’t care about lives, only about being shown up politically.

My wife is a medic. And unless.you use a new mask every time, correctly fitted, hands thoroughly washed before putting on then discarding for a new one next time, the chances are you’re increasing your chances of picking up infections - not decreasing. Virtually no one outside the medical profession does this. Do you?

I know several people who’ve had Covid. All have recovered fortunately. But over 75% of them were staunch 'mask brigade" supporters.

The best way to mitigate Covid is to stay at home all the time and have your food delivered never leave the house.

Sadly though you may still.devlop cancer and die within 6 months - as may we all.

If you feel the need to cover your face with a mask - crack on. Hide under the bed for all I care. I’ll crack on with living while the mask police worry about dying.[emoji6]

The NHS creaking is far from irrelevant - it is the most relevant fact of all… If it had had the capacity to deal with a pandemic there would have been no need for lockdown, no need for schools to close no need for jobs and businesses to be lost. People’s mental health would have suffered far less. Operations and vital treatment wouldn’t have had to be cancelled en masse. People have died merely as a result of the direct actions taken by the government in order to “save lives” ffs. And you say that’s irrelevant… I refer tou to.my comment on the stupid believing everything they’re told by politicians - not something many would’ve fallen for pre Covid…

The government are at it again over HGV driver shortages. We all know their official excuses are BS. It’s same old. It amazes me folk think that government wouldnt lie over a pandemic. Jeez… There’s far more at stake so they’re more likely to lie than usual…

Don’t worry though… I’m sure your mask will save you…[emoji6]

In what way AREN’T they doing all they can to save cancer sufferers?

The capacity for a pandemic suggests you really don’t grasp the issue

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Monkey241:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

No argument?
Nothing to say?
Idea! Post a picture!

You fear blah blah.

My issue is I approach it from ideology?

Does cancer or does it not kill more than Covid? Does Covid have a far better recovery rate than cancer - even without masks, hand hygiene and even vaccination

The answer to the above is yes. Those are facts not ideology. Our wonderful government brainwashed the stupid among our populous with the idea that we were “saving lives”. So,.if that was the case, why aren’t the same government doing all they van to save the lives of cancer sufferers? And the answer to that is that they don’t care about lives, only about being shown up politically.

My wife is a medic. And unless.you use a new mask every time, correctly fitted, hands thoroughly washed before putting on then discarding for a new one next time, the chances are you’re increasing your chances of picking up infections - not decreasing. Virtually no one outside the medical profession does this. Do you?

I know several people who’ve had Covid. All have recovered fortunately. But over 75% of them were staunch 'mask brigade" supporters.

The best way to mitigate Covid is to stay at home all the time and have your food delivered never leave the house.

Sadly though you may still.devlop cancer and die within 6 months - as may we all.

If you feel the need to cover your face with a mask - crack on. Hide under the bed for all I care. I’ll crack on with living while the mask police worry about dying.[emoji6]

The NHS creaking is far from irrelevant - it is the most relevant fact of all… If it had had the capacity to deal with a pandemic there would have been no need for lockdown, no need for schools to close no need for jobs and businesses to be lost. People’s mental health would have suffered far less. Operations and vital treatment wouldn’t have had to be cancelled en masse. People have died merely as a result of the direct actions taken by the government in order to “save lives” ffs. And you say that’s irrelevant… I refer tou to.my comment on the stupid believing everything they’re told by politicians - not something many would’ve fallen for pre Covid…

The government are at it again over HGV driver shortages. We all know their official excuses are BS. It’s same old. It amazes me folk think that government wouldnt lie over a pandemic. Jeez… There’s far more at stake so they’re more likely to lie than usual…

Don’t worry though… I’m sure your mask will save you…[emoji6]

You obsess over a mask… why?

If you’re right and it has no mitigating effect, I’ve lost nothing.

If I’m right and it does mitigate then perhaps it’s prevented me infecting others (the main objective) or perhaps helped me stay covid free.

For the cost, I don’t care which of the above us true. I’d prefer a mask over lockdown any day.

Monkey241:
The capacity for a pandemic suggests you really don’t grasp the issue

There used to be a committee (ironically not dissimilar to the one set up to deal.with Covid) until around 2015 - specifically to deal with and prepare for the consequences of a pandemic. The medics in that group were capable of putting together a strong and effective plan that would have seriously diluted the power of any pandemic. It was disbanded about 6 years ago as it was “too expensive, irrelevant” and frankly was not taken seriously by politicians despite it being absolutely contradictory to the advice the pandemic group gave.

It isn’t me that didn’t grasp the issue my friend. Shutting the door after the horse has bolted is never very effective.

Monkey241:

Tell me how many cancer CHARITIES there are.

And have a look at how much the UK government spends on cancer research…

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Got it…

So the existence of charities means the govt isn’t doing enough?

I thought you conspiracists were natural cynics?

A real cynic suggests that such charities partly exist because there is money to be made in emotive areas.

Think Service charities

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Got it…

A real cynic suggests that such charities partly exist because there is money to be made in emotive areas.

Think Service charities

No, the fact the government spends almost nothing on cancer research suggests they aren’t doing enough. It isn’t conspiracy theory it’s a fact.

In fact, I’m sure a lot of “charity money” never sees anyone that could make use of it. But that doesn’t make it right the government does almost nothing.

Those that unswervingly believe everything they are told by politicians are the naive ones, not those who question it. Especially as there are many well documented examples of politicians lying… Whole governments lying in fact. Trying to get a straight answer out of a politician - when was the last time you heard one of those?

That isn’t really a conspiracy now is it? It’s a well known fact…[emoji108]

Monkey241:

Think Service charities

He’s right though… You won’t get a charity if the government already did enough to aid the problem.

You shot yourself in the foot here.

I know plenty of people who got the cancer treatment they needed via private funding or charitable causes then through the NHS, criminal really.

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Truckulent:

Monkey241:

Got it…

Think Service charities

No, the fact the government spends almost nothing on cancer research suggests they aren’t doing enough. It isn’t conspiracy theory it’s a fact.

In fact, I’m sure a lot of “charity money” never sees anyone that could make use of it. But that doesn’t make it right the government does almost nothing.

Those that unswervingly believe everything they are told by politicians are the naive ones, not those who question it. Especially as there are many well documented examples of politicians lying… Whole governments lying in fact. Trying to get a straight answer out of a politician - when was the last time you heard one of those?

That isn’t really a conspiracy now is it? It’s a well known fact…[emoji108]

What’s the conspiracy theory precisely?