Compulsory masks

Jeff and the other msm sheeple, i suggest you download the Telegram app and join these two groups in the attached pictures. Broaden your horizons instead of believing the propaganda pushed out by the corrupt media

I know I’ve said it before but it doesn’t sink in with some.
Why is every scientist, professor, doctor and every government all over the world telling us lies.
Did they all get together and decide what lies they were going to tell us. Why do some of us know people who have got serious ill with covid and some who have died. Was that all planned too.
This pandemic has really shown the utter stupidity of a minority of the human race.
The sad thing is some of these have already died believing the nonsense they read.

jakethesnake:
Why is every scientist, professor, doctor and every government all over the world telling us lies.
Did they all get together and decide what lies they were going to tell us. Why do some of us know people who have got serious ill with covid and some who have died. Was that all planned too.
This pandemic has really shown the utter stupidity of a minority of the human race.
The sad thing is some of these have already died believing the nonsense they read.

But that’s just it Jake, it’s not every doctor, scientist and professor. If you join those Telegram groups, one which is nurses and doctor whistleblowers who have seen the whole scam whilst working in the hospitals, the other Telegram group is where members post videos and official documents etc…from leading scientists who go against the mainstream narrative pumped out to Jo Public 24/7.

You’re only hearing one side of the story. Please join those groups and decide for yourself if you really think you’re been told the whole truth by the mainstream media

Every scientist and doctor? Only if you’re naïve and gullible enough to discount the sizeable body of academia that disagrees

Edit to add; Arcticmonkey beat me to it.

jakethesnake:

No, quite the opposite - it’s exposed the stupidity, naivety, and outright passivity of MOST of the human race.

You switch your magic box on then sit and passively consume ‘information’ under the assumption that everything is above board, and that they’d never ever tell a lie to you.

Yet there’s countless examples that MSM do lie.

Some people are actually actively seeking out information and looking into things rather than switching on a radio by pressing a button.

Juddian:
Do you know lads, its quite heartwarming seeing others who are prepared to call this farce for what it really is.
There have been times when some of us, me included, have had the feeling we were the only ones who hadn’t fallen for it, so thankyou for standing up and saying how you feel.

Those questioning this complete load of ■■■■■■■■ is growing by the day, so keep up the good work and thankyou again.

I’ve felt the same mate many times, my family can’t see through this either.

It is good to see that there are some people not buying into this… As I was getting sick of talking to people about this only to have the ‘computer says no’ face looking back at me.

jakethesnake:

You mean like they never did with diesel?

Oh no wait, they DID!!!

You either have a short memory, a wilful ignorance or extreme naivety. You frame it like it HAS to be an organized lie if it’s not in keeping with reality, why does it? Maybe it’s just lazy jobsworths who just bandwagon the nearest opinion to what they already had and push the same false narrative… I mean… we’ve seen it before in all fields, all walks of life from all people. “Experts” are no different. Just look at Isaac Newton… whipped a prism on the table and shone a light through it to refract a holy manner of rainbow’y spectacle, only for the “experts” to say he’d stained the glass even though the object was clearly translucent.

I’ve seen pro vaccers berating “vulnerable” people who cannot have the vaccine… funny that, I thought the vaccine was to protect them! Nope, it’s just another way to virtue signal isn’t it? Oh, look how benevolent I am here ye, here ye as I saveth the lives of the vulnerable, unless they’re actually a real person in which case I hate their guts!

If you gravitate towards a consensus on the basis that a majority of people think that way rather than because YOU see it as the most logical conclusion you need a rain check my guy, cos that’s how cults are made. And given that you even frame it as “all scientists share an identical position to me” it seems like you’re already part of it.

Science has long gone out of the window long ago, when people are berating each other for taking a vaccine or not, it goes far beyond a debate about choice and reasonability… and everything about right/vs/wrong us/vs/them.

The subject of science is the quest for truth, not an absolute statement of truth.

I really wish people would understand that.

Science evolves, so it has more chance that it’s wrong at any given point in time than it is right, there’s not a lot in science that we’ve not learnt more about and had to revise previous consensus as a result and unfortunately, many “experts” as well as the general public seem to treat the concept of science like a gospel.

Which doctor is it going along with the anti-vax story tho Arctic? It’s not that silly sausage who said some jab that babies in the UK get causes autism? Cos I know he’s got back up on his hind legs after being struck off years ago.

ArcticMonkey:

jakethesnake:

But that’s just it Jake, it’s not every doctor, scientist and professor. If you join those Telegram groups, one which is nurses and doctor whistleblowers who have seen the whole scam whilst working in the hospitals, the other Telegram group is where members post videos and official documents etc…from leading scientists who go against the mainstream narrative pumped out to Jo Public 24/7.

You’re only hearing one side of the story. Please join those groups and decide for yourself if you really think you’re been told the whole truth by the mainstream media

Yes I know it’s not every doctor but I also know there is a lot of absolutely ridiculous theories that have been proved to be completely wrong.
I also have a very good friend who is highly qualified in the medical profession and I trust him and every word he says. He has also mentioned a few things which are not entirely true however everything he does say he can back up.
e.g. Did you realise there is a potential problem with the way the vaccines are given in the UK?
I also have other members of family who are in constant touch with medical staff who work in hospitals and they all admit mistakes have been made but there is no doubt in their minds that this virus can be deadly and that the vaccines have already saved thousands of lives.

Just to cheer some of you up I just heard masks are going to be compulsory again soon in the UK. I wonder why?

the maoster:
Every scientist and doctor? Only if you’re naïve and gullible enough to discount the sizeable body of academia that disagrees

Edit to add; Arcticmonkey beat me to it.

Gullible, maybe but I doubt it. I’m afraid your sizeable group is tiny in comparison to the group that are able to prove their points with difinitive clarity most of the time.

Nothing stranger than folk eh.

jakethesnake:
Nothing stranger than folk eh.

On that we can agree.

Well I can say for sure I thought I’d never catch it seeing as I went through all the pandemic fine. Until Sunday just gone.

Started feeling groogy and like I was coming down with a bad cold or flu.

Did a lateral flow test and got a faint line so booked a PCR test and it came back by Tuesday the following day as positive.

Felt awful on Monday and Tuesday, no energy and sneezing a lot. Constant fuzzy headache. And just very lethargic and snotty and bunged up. Nose streaming whenever it felt like it.

Today I don’t feel too bad although any exertion at all and I’m sweating like mad.

Although my sense of smell has almost completely gone strong odours I can barely smell at all. Taste seem to be affected somewhat as well.

Thankfully I have had both my jabs so hopefully having them has helped somewhat.

I do wonder how I would have faired had I not had them as it does seem to affect people in very different ways.

The worst thing is having to isolate for 10 days and not being able to do anything but be a couch potato mostly.

It’s also strange I went to the theatre last Thursday with a friend and she is fine so far. And spent a fair bit of time at hers on Friday and Saturday. She can’t go to work because she has been in contact with me as she works at a hospice but it is off on holiday this week anyway. She has done 2 lateral flow tests and both have been negative. She also did a PCR test at home and posted it but it came back unreadable so has been for another PCR test at a mobile testing unit and awaiting her results from that.

But she feels fine and no symptoms at all.

So yeah there you go.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Well I can say for sure I thought I’d never catch it seeing as I went through all the pandemic fine. Until Sunday just gone.

Did a lateral flow test and got a faint line so booked a PCR test and it came back by Tuesday the following day as positive.

Felt awful on Monday and Tuesday, no energy and sneezing a lot. Constant fuzzy headache. And just very lethargic and snotty and bunged up. Nose streaming whenever it felt like it.

Today I don’t feel too bad although any exertion at all and I’m sweating like mad.

Although my sense of smell has almost completely gone strong odours I can barely smell at all. Taste seem to be affected somewhat as well.

Thankfully I have had both my jabs so hopefully having them has helped somewhat.

I do wonder how I would have faired had I not had them as it does seem to affect people in very different ways.

The worst thing is having to isolate for 10 days and not being able to do anything but be a couch potato mostly.

It’s also strange I went to the theatre last Thursday with a friend and she is fine so far. And spent a fair bit of time at hers on Friday and Saturday. She can’t go to work because she has been in contact with me as she works at a hospice but it is off on holiday this week anyway. She has done 2 lateral flow tests and both have been negative. She also did a PCR test at home and posted it but it came back unreadable so has been for another PCR test at a mobile testing unit and awaiting her results from that.

So yeah there you go.

Yeah my wife’s another who seems to think she will never catch it although she has been double jabbed.

Anyway hope you get back to normal soon but thank goodness you were double jabbed as you say.

jakethesnake:

simcor:

So yeah there you go.

Yeah my wife’s another who seems to think she will never catch it although she has been double jabbed.

Anyway hope you get back to normal soon but thank goodness you were double jabbed as you say.

Maybe but there is also plenty of people who had it before getting any jabs, and lots have had fairly minor symptoms after catching it.

So that makes it hard to say what it might have been like without the jabs. Gotta have some perspective on things. Rather than be of only one opinion.

Now if I’d had it before being jabbed and then got it now I would have something to compare it to but I don’t, I can only state how it’s affected me currently as someone who has been double jabbed.

Yes, of course there are many factors one of which is age. Strange it’s usually the younger generation
disregarding the rules, anti vax and anti mask
How many over eighties have refused the jabs.
Very few I suspect.

projectveritas.com/

Go on this website and watch the undercover footage they have of scientists who work for pfizer speaking out

I heard something like 90% of the antivax stuff comes from 12 people - David Icke, some british doctor who got struck off years ago over claiming rubella vaccine caused autism, some kgb site trying to spread instability and piers corbyn. Take them away and theres nothing.

You do have to ask yourself just these questions…

If the mask work,
Why the 6 feet?

If 6 feet works,
Why the masks?

If both of those work
Why the lock down?

If the vaccine works
Why any of the above?

If the vaccine is safe,
Why are the pharma given complete liability protection?

I’m not someone who thinks 5g is out to scramble your brain or they are microchipping people through the vaccine, but it doesn’t take much to realise the timeline of events doesn’t make sense. And it’s not just one incompetent government who’s putting plaster over plaster and trying to double back their own mistakes, its almost all developed countries.

Of course there is some reasoning to a few of the questions above but not to all of them, and I think that’s what most of the “dissenters” cannot stomach.

I honestly think its just something that’s a bit worse than swine flu interms of symptoms and transmission and it’s a complete knee jerk so that each government can willy wave to the next about how little cases they’ve had and has little to nothing to do with public health at the spearhead. We know our NHS is flawed so they told us that’s why the UK had all these processes in place, but it wasn’t just us with this multi-facetted mitigation program was it? It was also countries that rely a lot more heavily on private health insurance, Switzerland, Denmark, and the US in certain states. So it’s just a case of keeping up with the Jones’ and to hell with individual liberty…

Imagine even considering mandating a rushed vaccine that doesn’t even guarantee you can’t get the virus 20 years ago? It just WOULD NOT HAPPEN in a million years. But with social media and the mainstream media gaslighting everyone to get it, plus the hundreds of spam letters I get in the mail because you haven’t booked yourself in, its no surprise people got sick of it and just got the jab…

How many of those virtuous and pious about forced vaccination would refuse to visit a loved one in hospital because they were ill and didn’t want to infect anyone vulnerable? I guarantee almost non of them. It’s a farce.

^^

Wrong use of the word “work” - what if each measure “helps a bit”?

Why wouldnt bigpharma insist on liability protection? Did you think they were doing it out of kindness? They want to make money - its no use having to pay it back in 30 years when we all grow 3 heads is it.