Companies you would like

to see the back of?
Are there any companies trading out there that you would like to see the back of? I personally have a serious dislike to companies that fold, and then start up the next day - leaving all of the previous creditors behind. Makes me angry it does. I dont even hold as much against companies who flout the driving regs, as I think that VOSA bods seem to catch up with them before too long.

Wrings transport …and the ■■■■ Stuart dies a horrible slow and painful death…

Need to be careful about naming companies here surely judging by the topic. Things might get said which is just gossip and unfounded, shedding a bad light on them. :wink:

Nolans, bunch of tramps!

Im not after getting any unstantiated rumours or gossip. We all know who the Phoenix companies are, and indeed the shockingly poor payers are - todays post about Russet Red being a case in point.

Don’t hold any grudges but if Donaldson McConnell went bust I would smile. :sunglasses:

Bosses wife took attitude with a drivers cab mutt etc after 6 months good work. :unamused:

damoq:
Need to be careful about naming companies here surely judging by the topic. Things might get said which is just gossip and unfounded, shedding a bad light on them. :wink:

Wrings wont fold as they are huge in Bristolian land have their fingers in many pies all 6 of them…as for Stuart and mark I hate them with a passion and would love to meet Stuart one day,on his own for a little chat…

i did smile, actually, i danced a ■■■■■■■ jig when F. Swain & Sons went bust the other year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I should like to see the end of parts of DHL, the parts that screwed some great jobs up, it was mainly through the Securicor & Tankfreight deals and the tank container job :smiling_imp:

Any large firm that are slow at paying up are crooks in my book, as they’ve got the money to get by, and are just trying it on.

The small firms that are slow at paying up are just broke, although they might also become crooks in their death throes.

“Times 'are 'ard” will never ever justify acting bent, and stealing people’s money. :imp:

…Of course, even in a full-blown economic boom, there will always be firms that continue to act in a manner dishonest at best, gangsterish at worst. I blame lax company law in this country that allows directors to steal money from the till, without going bust themselves or even being found guilty of theft. I reckon we’d be better off with "UNlimited companies that have their director’s entire estates on the line, should they collapse without damned good reason.

Lloyds Names get no better than this after all!

Funny how staff often don’t get paid, despite not being on top dollar before the collapse - the very excuse one would think is used FOR the collapse!

Winseer:
Any large firm that are slow at paying up are crooks in my book, as they’ve got the money to get by, and are just trying it on.

The small firms that are slow at paying up are just broke, although they might also become crooks in their death throes.

“Times 'are 'ard” will never ever justify acting bent, and stealing people’s money. :imp:

…Of course, even in a full-blown economic boom, there will always be firms that continue to act in a manner dishonest at best, gangsterish at worst. I blame lax company law in this country that allows directors to steal money from the till, without going bust themselves or even being found guilty of theft. I reckon we’d be better off with "UNlimited companies that have their director’s entire estates on the line, should they collapse without damned good reason.

Lloyds Names get no better than this after all!

Funny how staff often don’t get paid, despite not being on top dollar before the collapse - the very excuse one would think is used FOR the collapse!

bloody hell, i agree with winseer :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

I won’t name them but they are an anagram of “■■■■ or bearded” :wink:

Tossco

Stobarts

DHL

Wincanton

Nobby Dressingtable

TNT/CEVA

I could go on. Big is not beautiful.

EVERY non British company over here under the guise of free trade… while our governments do their best to destroy this once prosperous manufacturing nation… We were the envy of most of the world once over… now we are just America’s puppets, hated by most of the world.

There is one prick I would like to see go under. You know who you are! :wink:

Every [zb] agency out there :imp:

Trans Freight or whatever they are calling themselves now, also Bulmers - if they restart.

Every driving agency, they are the main reason there are no full time jobs and that wages are crap :imp:

shuttlespanker:
i did smile, actually, i danced a [zb] jig when F. Swain & Sons went bust the other year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you mentioned a bad goings on with swains when you saw one of our trailers with swains curtains on the other week , remember ?

not that it matters or is any of my business but i’d be interested to know what it was if you dont mind me asking :smiley:

im just being nosey you understand :wink:

Wheel Nut:
I should like to see the end of parts of DHL, the parts that screwed some great jobs up, it was mainly through the Securicor & Tankfreight deals and the tank container job :smiling_imp:

Wouldn’t be a bad thing,in recent years DHL in my opinion looks to be taking on some kind of very poor effort of brain washing with all the junk they come out with.Oh and not forgetting to sign for your signature’s signature,signature :laughing:
Ridiculous.