Companies with driver facing camera

the maoster:
Aaaaaand Shazam!!! Any mention of Brexit ^^^^ and the one trick pony appears. There probably isn’t a lorry driver reading this who has not benefited massively financially as a result of Brexit and still you repeat your bull like a stuck record.

I can’t disagree with you , maoster on this one.
Robroy just can’t help himself , can he?

That’s actually quite funny. I didn’t have humour down as one of your traits :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
That’s actually quite funny. I didn’t have humour down as one of your traits :smiley: :smiley:

He always makes me laugh…albeit for all the wrong reasons. :smiley:

Conor:
More than one driver at my spot has had his job saved by the cameras which have told a completely different story to what the complainant has said.

Hahahahaha-so if there was no camera they would have been sacked then?
You keep telling yourself the driver facing cameras are there for your benefit lol.
So at the place you work a “complainant”would be believed over you without proof?
I prefer to work somewhere where that I might actually be trusted to be telling the truth about some “incident “ and don’t need a ■■■■■■ camera to prove it!!
If people like you said no and drew a line in the sand then that would be the end of it-but no,you swallow the utter ■■■■■■■■ that it’s there for your benefit.Un ■■■■■■■ believable!!

Jewsons and flogas have driver facing cameras

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

the maoster:
Aaaaaand Shazam!!! Any mention of Brexit ^^^^ and the one trick pony appears. There probably isn’t a lorry driver reading this who has not benefited massively financially as a result of Brexit and still you repeat your bull like a stuck record.

Hold on, were you actually refering to me maoster?
I know you get a lot of things wrong, but surely, you can’t be wrong about this one, even considering you are suffering from slowly progresing alzheimers, and your memory is not as good anymore as in the old days.

I’m starting to think that you were refering to me perhaps, and not to Robroy, but surely this can’t be right as the evidence is here, right above, easy to double check.

Surely, I must be wrong, as clearly it was Robroy that first mentioned Brexit, as soon as I appeared on this thread with a comment not related to Brexit in any shape or form.

It looks to me as you both have become mental prisoniers of Brexit and anything that appears related to Brexit, such as me commenting on Brexit unrelated thread, trigers your Brexit related anxiety, and the urge to mention Brexit, for no reason whatsoever.

Where I did come across such mental anxiety example before?

Hmmmm… oh yes, I remember, Faulty Towers and “Ze Germans” episode

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

One question for all the “doing nothing wrong,nothing to worry about “ mob with cameras in the cab-
If your employer asked if you’d rather they were removed,would you say “no because because they are there to protect us “?

hkloss1:
It looks to me as you both have become mental prisoniers of Brexit and anything that appears related to Brexit, such as me commenting on Brexit unrelated thread, trigers your Brexit related anxiety, and the urge to mention Brexit, for no reason whatsoever.

Yeh, really?
An interesting analysis, but I think you’re overthinking things.

It’s much much simpler than that… , let me explain for you.

We’re taking the ■■■■ ! :bulb: :bulb:

:unamused: :laughing:

hkloss1:

the maoster:

I know you get a lot of things wrong, but surely, you can’t be wrong about this one, even considering you are suffering from slowly progresing alzheimers, and your memory is not as good anymore as in the old days.

I’m starting to think that you were refering to me perhaps, and not to Robroy, but surely this can’t be right as the evidence is here, right above, easy to double check.

Surely, I must be wrong, as clearly it was Robroy that first mentioned Brexit, as soon as I appeared on this thread with a comment not related to Brexit in any shape or form.

Oh wow! You’ve surpassed yourself there one trick. I mean most of your post was gibberish obviously as it appears that without copy and paste you just offer directionless drivel. We all expect that from you tbf, but I’m seeing darker undertones here that are perhaps pointing towards your descent into insanity. Perhaps having your dreams of the fourth Reich crushed is pushing you over the edge?

It can’t be easy being one of the few who’s marching to a different drummer when you’ve dedicated yourself to one aim and had it shown and proved to be absolutely 100% in the wrong?

I feel your pain sister. If this was social media I’d offer a heartfelt “PM me hun” ■■

Conor:
More than one driver at my spot has had his job saved by the cameras which have told a completely different story to what the complainant has said…

Could you give us at least one example?
Surely if the camera saved more than one drivers’ job these incidents would have been a big talking point ■■

show it your backside

robroy:

hkloss1:

Yeh, really?
An interesting analysis, but I think you’re overthinking things.

It’s much much simpler than that… , let me

We’re taking the ■■■■ ! :bulb: :bulb:

:unamused: :laughing:

What makes you think I’m not?

the maoster:

hkloss1:

the maoster:

Oh wow! You’ve surpassed yourself there one trick. I mean most of your post was gibberish obviously as it appears that without copy and paste you just offer directionless drivel. We all expect that from you tbf, but I’m seeing darker undertones here that are perhaps pointing towards your descent into insanity. Perhaps having your dreams of the fourth Reich crushed is pushing you over the edge?

It can’t be easy being one of the few who’s marching to a different drummer when you’ve dedicated yourself to one aim and had it shown and proved to be absolutely 100% in the wrong?

I feel your pain sister. If this was social media I’d offer a heartfelt “PM me hun” ■■

Thank you for commenting and proving my point again.
Since you are on a “driver facing camera” thread, is there anything of value, on the actual subject discussed here, that you can add?

robroy:

Sploom:
I dont like them,but I think new trucks will have them as standard and it will become increasingly difficult to avoid them.It is bad though,this technology that we have to put uo with,then youve got the dreaded ecoroll cruise control ,I really detest that.

I reckon that would be the final nail in the coffin for making what was once a job with freedom to becoming a micromanage, constant surveillance cluster [zb].

It all started with tachographs,.we all thought they were an intrusion ffs :smiley: , then cab phones, then trackers that we thought were the ‘ultimate’.
Who then would have thought that drivers would readily accept these [zb] things,.followed by the pathetic and embarrassing corporate b/s being repeated by the brainwashed amongst them, intended to put some kind of positive spin on these atrocities…as illustrated by a couple of posts on here. :unamused:

If what you say comes true, I just hope I’m well out of it by then.

Fol old generation drivers it is bad.But for new drivers no problem-tacho,CPC,CCTV,driving score point sistem.Same any another job.I was worked in warehouse.Company scrap paper order.Old staff moaning.New staff easy picking by voice sistem in headphone,scanner.

Andrejs:

robroy:

Sploom:
I dont like them,but I think new trucks will have them as standard and it will become increasingly difficult to avoid them.It is bad though,this technology that we have to put uo with,then youve got the dreaded ecoroll cruise control ,I really detest that.

I reckon that would be the final nail in the coffin for making what was once a job with freedom to becoming a micromanage, constant surveillance cluster [zb].

It all started with tachographs,.we all thought they were an intrusion ffs :smiley: , then cab phones, then trackers that we thought were the ‘ultimate’.
Who then would have thought that drivers would readily accept these [zb] things,.followed by the pathetic and embarrassing corporate b/s being repeated by the brainwashed amongst them, intended to put some kind of positive spin on these atrocities…as illustrated by a couple of posts on here. :unamused:

Fol old generation drivers it is bad.But for new drivers no problem-tacho,CPC,CCTV,driving score point sistem.Same any another job…

On the whole yes, but there is at least one on here alone whi is not a new driver, who agrees with all this stuff…bizarrely.

So if it is as you say a generational thing why is that?
Is it just apathy, is it lack of pride and self respect, blind subservience, or something deeper such as the results and evidence of authority preparing for the future via education, to make the working classes ‘toe the line’ due to disruption by previous generations who had a bit of respect for themselves…or am I reading too much into this. :smiley:

I’m not keen on these driver facing cameras, but, its their vehicle I’m driving so you either put up with it or leave, my truck has cameras all over the place, 1 forward facing 2 side facing 1 rear and 2 in the load space, as far as I’m aware none driver facing or in cab camera’s that I can see!!! Also the recorder is mounted below the radio so I can see when its recording, uploading and turned off!! It also has a tracker fitted, I don’t know why, because when I phone the office or they phone me the first question they ask is “where are you”. :confused:

robroy:

Andrejs:

robroy:

Sploom:

Fol old generation drivers it is bad.But for new drivers no problem-tacho,CPC,CCTV,driving score point sistem.Same any another job…

On the whole yes, but there is at least one on here alone whi is not a new driver, who agrees with all this stuff…bizarrely.

So if it is as you say a generational thing why is that?
Is it just apathy, is it lack of pride and self respect, blind subservience, or something deeper such as the results and evidence of authority preparing for the future via education, to make the working classes ‘toe the line’ due to disruption by previous generations who had a bit of respect for themselves…or am I reading too much into this. :smiley:

In UK million people work under CCTV .It is not big difference camera 1 food from you or 100 Yard.Present tehnology allow monitoring all good and security can see you nail and more.And when we come to toilet,go to pub,urinate againt wheel or do something more.That all this recorded to video.But they can record what they want .In private time I can do in cab all.But during working time they can not allow eat,drink,use phone or … excluding my break time.

hkloss1:

the maoster:

Dear lord.
I can see why you’re a trucker.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I can not believe people fall for this (the other day a driver was saved from the sack because the camera told a true story) come they all ways come out with that story.When management have them in the car and office I might take notice

I was talking to a Great Bear driver on the services t’other day and he said their vehicles have them. Which is disappointing as they’re offering a gnats knacker under £40k near me these days.

I know newer DPD units have them but from what I’ve been told they have to pay another company to view the footage so no pointy shoes in the office spying on you for no good reason.

I’ve heard Wren Kitchens have live feed cams in theirs so I’d stay away from them.

Ocado have them. Not sure if live feed.

Maritime but no live feed.