commute to work

About 4 miles, takes anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes in car, depending on start time and traffic. Takes about 15 minutes on bike, regardless of traffic.

112 miles round trip, five days a week

Present job 205 miles each way once a month, previous one was 578 miles each way every three weeks but get paid travelling expenses.

9 there 9 back daily.

If I need to go to the office on Monday then is about 700 meters away, if not then it’s straight to the yard which is about a mile away.

Can be as close as 5 paces from the back door depending on where I park it !

2 minute walk,don’t get paid travel expenses either :wink:

18 miles each way. Quickest on way in at silly o clock is 12 minutes, but on way back usually 20 mins +.

Just gotta watch out for the Badgers! :imp:

Before retiring I did 36 miles round trip per day for 20 years

the maoster:
18 miles each way. Quickest on way in at silly o clock is 12 minutes, but on way back usually 20 mins +.

Front ender again Maoster !

That’s my thought exactly Dan! Apparently these things come in threes! :blush:

the maoster:

Either someone keeps their wheels very clean, or is it driven by a pro who uses the brakes sparingly? :sunglasses:

Ex racer Juddian, brakes are for coming to a standstill. :wink:

I used to be a banger racer, might explain a lot… :blush:

the maoster:
Ex racer Juddian, brakes are for coming to a standstill. :wink:

And avoiding badgers - evidently

In my previous job I commuted 36 miles each way, job before that was 28 each way, now it’s 4 each way. And it would take a BIG pay increase to make it worth my while going back to those bigger commutes. Much better off with a shorter distance in my opinion

78 miles each way 4 days a week.

Been lucky the last few months only 4 mile each way commute , in central london that can take hours but have figured out the roads through the housing estates so 15 mins at the most now

33 miles each way, twice or three times a week. Would love to work closer to home, but there’s about an 5-6k a year difference in wages :open_mouth:

I can get to work in 13 minutes