Climate change from an expert

She’s a spacker in old money

Let’s not be so harsh on this Wunderkind, after all she’s only trying to save us from ourselves…

After toiling away for 30 seconds research, I finally came to the conclusions of these scientists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_who_disagree_with_the_scientific_consensus_on_global_warming

I’m going with the methane produced from cow ■■■■■ as being responsible, in a hologram universe on a flat earth. Sheryl Crowe suggests we all use one sheet of toilet paper and that might help, but I don’t see as that would stop terrorists from being responsible for global warming, but …

Believe me jake, if climate change was nearing catastrophic levels it would be front page news in every country in the world and not just a side line issue. The good news is, Santa is definitely coming in his sleigh again this year. Dressed in his usual manner and not the predicted shorts and flip flops and there will not be a heat wave on Christmas day. Cheer up, I guarantee it.

Anyone remember the ‘pea soupers’ we used to have in the early 60s? Smog it was called, couldn’t see your hand in front of your face and no climate changers either. Now we’ve cleaned up the air there’s suddenly panic we’re all going to die of climate change. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
You lot make me laugh, you really do. Ignorance is bliss eh. :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
who cares…its just another millenium bug.same horse,different jockey.
just something for the usual predictable media hysteria with millions of profit being made to combat the threat.
if anything does happen in the future,then by the time it matters,everyone reading this will be deal…all your children will be dead,and seeing as you dont know anyone who isnt born yet,then once again,who cares.?
if things develop to actually affect anyone in here,then by that time some knowallbillybollocks smartpants professor ( no doubt a descendant of jakethesnake) will invent something to save the day,so dont sweat it and just keep burning your dirty diesels…
in the meantime,then just ignore and laugh at all the mince being spouted though using some spakka manipulated screaming monkey mental banana of a kid to do so is a bit below the belt,somewhat similar to putting retards on jeremy kyle to perform for our amusement.

Fearfest.It’s how they roll.Wouldn’t be at all surprised if the girl has received the same conditioning as her contempories across the media/entertainment landscape to facilitate the requient narratives of the current ptb.Like Brexit,a classic divide and rule exercise.

Believe me jake, if climate change was nearing catastrophic levels

Now where did I say that? I never said that. It seems you still like many have not watched the clip. A lot of people don’t like Piers Morgan but he is a very intelligent man who says exactly as he thinks and if he thought Laura Tobin was talking rubbish he would have said.

You know what makes me laugh. You go on any other forums and there are serious discussions about climate change with arguments from both sides but only on this forum do people seem in such denial about a serious subject but then again maybe it’s better for some if they pretend the experts talk crap all the time. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Now where did I say that? I never said that. It seems you still like many have not watched the clip. A lot of people don’t like Piers Morgan but he is a very intelligent man who says exactly as he thinks and if he thought Laura Tobin was talking rubbish he would have said.

You know what makes me laugh. You go on any other forums and there are serious discussions about climate change with arguments from both sides but only on this forum do people seem in such denial about a serious subject but then again maybe it’s better for some if they pretend the experts talk crap all the time. :laughing:

So Jake, what are you doing yourself to combat global warming?

jakethesnake:

So you’re the expert then give us the bleedin figures.How much increase in atmospheric CO2 levels if we burn all of the world’s remaining fossil fuel reserves and what would be the real world increase in every day temperatures that we see ?.

What would be the temperature of ordinary air at the 93 bar atmospheric pressure on Venus ?.Here’s a clue.

wattsupwiththat.com/2010/05/06/ … -on-venus/

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

You know what makes me laugh. You go on any other forums and there are serious discussions about climate change with arguments from both sides but only on this forum do people seem in such denial about a serious subject but then again maybe it’s better for some if they pretend the experts talk crap all the time. [emoji38]

Driving a diesel polluting truck it seems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jakethesnake:

I didn’t say you said it, it wasn’t a quote.

Jake, you can have the most bizarre idea in the world and someone on the Internet will provide a link to confirm it. From the flat earth society, to hologram universes and a Stalin appreciation society, some people will believe.

Also on the Internet you’ll find people on forums convinced that nearly 30 years after the fall of communism, Russia is about to invade Europe. Previously, equally convinced that David Icke’s shape shifting reptiles exist and previous to that Bob Geldof and Midge Ure who managed to convince an 80s generation that they could ‘Feed the World’ and in the process become very wealthy themselves.

The ‘discussions’ about global warming/climate change you mention are actually one-sided predictive beliefs backed up by links and a peer consensus. Piers Morgan? Of Good morning Britain and Britain’s Got Talent ‘fame?’ Are you serious? Do media celebrities and psychologically disturbed children provide the basis of your beliefs?

If you haven’t already sent £50 to that email you got from the Nigerian princess offering to marry you, there’s hope for you yet. Let’s change the earth’s climate then, but we’re going to need professional help. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Is this the same Piers Morgan who when he was the Editor of the left wing rag Mirror, published fake torture pics of Iraqi civilians been abused by our soldiers?

Jake…watch Piers Corbyn on YouTube and listen to his view on climate change. Very interesting

Best comment I have heard about her to date is …
Soros Shill !

What can the general public do about climate change?

Build proper waterproof walls - to keep out the rising tide, or better still - buy property on higher ground in the FIRST place.

It looks like Ex-President Obama - doesn’t believe his own “Man Made Climate Change” Twaddle, as he surely wouldn’t be buying a place a few inches above the current sea level - if he DID eh?

You ain’t gonna stop what Nature decides to throw at us - BUT you can at least PREPARE for it with some everday bits of common sense.

If you DO decide to give up flying, driving, and running your central heating during the ■■■■■■■ winter due to us this year - then you’re more likely to end up under the wheels of one of our own at some “E-Friendly” new fangled road system, as I’ve just been posting about on another thread here…

Don’t do it.

Man Made Climate Change is NOT the first and last thing we should be worried about!

If I were living in London today, my main two concerns would be
(1) Getting through my working day without killing anyone, including myself
(2) Avoiding anyone else doing the same to me in Khaaan’s Khaos Kornucopia that is the modern TfL system today, where you can be fined ruinous amounts for driving an old banger into the city, but cannot even get arrested for stabbing someone to death half the time. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

daftvader:

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

You know what makes me laugh. You go on any other forums and there are serious discussions about climate change with arguments from both sides but only on this forum do people seem in such denial about a serious subject but then again maybe it’s better for some if they pretend the experts talk crap all the time. [emoji38]

Driving a diesel polluting truck it seems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is he not meant to be a retired “expert” in numerous fields,trucks being merely one of them?
we know he just constantly posts never ending trolling pish in many forms,but imagine if in reality he spouted as much mince verbally as written in here,the air pollution would need to be somewhat similar to a field full of cows that have been eating baked beans for a week constantly ■■■■■■■ gas everywhere.
save the planet…stop talking pish… :slight_smile:

That’s rich coming from the forums no 1 devout law breaker or do you just spout pish without thinking. Seems that way. :laughing:

ArcticMonkey:

jakethesnake:

Is this the same Piers Morgan who when he was the Editor of the left wing rag Mirror, published fake torture pics of Iraqi civilians been abused by our soldiers?

Hardly relevant to the current conversion. Is that the best you can come up with?
Piers Morgan is a straight talker who speaks his mind and very rarely talks pish.
Same can’t be said for some comments on here. :wink:

jakethesnake:
That’s rich coming from the forums no 1 devout law breaker or do you just spout pish without thinking. Seems that way. :laughing:

^^^^^^^^
your back in there a bit predictably quick there for the last word again son…it only seems that way to you,conor,and i suppose there must be someone else that isnt you…

dieseldog999:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^
your back in there a bit predictably quick there for the last word again son…it only seems that way to you,conor,and i suppose there must be someone else that isnt you…

Son! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:… Ok dad. :blush:

Grandpa:

jakethesnake:

I didn’t say you said it, it wasn’t a quote.

Jake, you can have the most bizarre idea in the world and someone on the Internet will provide a link to confirm it. From the flat earth society, to hologram universes and a Stalin appreciation society, some people will believe.

Also on the Internet you’ll find people on forums convinced that nearly 30 years after the fall of communism, Russia is about to invade Europe. Previously, equally convinced that David Icke’s shape shifting reptiles exist and previous to that Bob Geldof and Midge Ure who managed to convince an 80s generation that they could ‘Feed the World’ and in the process become very wealthy themselves.

The ‘discussions’ about global warming/climate change you mention are actually one-sided predictive beliefs backed up by links and a peer consensus. Piers Morgan? Of Good morning Britain and Britain’s Got Talent ‘fame?’ Are you serious? Do media celebrities and psychologically disturbed children provide the basis of your beliefs?

If you haven’t already sent £50 to that email you got from the Nigerian princess offering to marry you, there’s hope for you yet. Let’s change the earth’s climate then, but we’re going to need professional help. :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_PL3V1c4Y

Apologies Gramps for the late reply, been busy doing my recycling! Just to keep you right though I know all about what goes on on the internet. I have my own ideas and am bright enough to realise that some of these experts are not making all this up and we certainly do have a big problem on our hands if we keep going as we are. Hence all the extreme weather in recent years.
To answer your other question, no I don’t base my beliefs on celebrities or disturbed children as you put it. Also if you had watched the clip PM explained what he though about the outburst but he did not dispute what Laura Tobin said and believe me if he thought she was not telling the truth he would have said.He has his faults as we all do but he is very intelligent and speaks his mind (everytime) and is mostly correct.