Class 2 tipper firms

speno:

:laughing: Bloody Hell, the OP has been scared off it before posting the question. :laughing:

Any decent firms / pay around chelmsford , harlow area?

go to your local quarry! :slight_smile:

From what I’ve heard and read, Walshs’ and Thames Materials are best avoided.
Kr79s your man for the area you’re on about mate.

SRC at Gt Dunmow and Ardleigh seem to be expanding at a rate of knots.
Bushcade at Ingatestone.
JKS at Southend.
Elmside at Harlow.
G&B Finch at Gt Leighs.
All pay roughly the same from what I hear.
Obviously plenty of options inside the 25 as well.

Cheers guys

A couple more, don`t know what they are like to work for. C.J Pryor - Harlow and TMC Haulage - Witham.

Anyone know much about T Foland? Got white cabbed 8wheelers with green muck bodies, seem to be on the Oxford-Bicester railway work, and are always in convoy. Right PITA for the local weighbridge operators.
Also, Arden Contracting anyone? Always advertising on Indeed and have appeared in Oxfordshire out of nowhere with new MAN 8wheelers.

I wouldn’t bother with Arden-Midland at all.
I used to drI’ve one of those new MANs, with two mates. As soon as we asked for a contract or our holidays as promised , he kept making excuses. So one day he asks us to do an extra, as he kept increasing demands for loads, as he got more into the contract. We tell him we can’t do it without going over our hours. Next day we arrive at work, he asks for the keys and has three drivers waiting . Goodbye is all he says.
I’ve worked for Cleavers, Arden and smiths. Been driving for years, but Arden and Cleavers are the worst people I have ever worked for. Most tipper companies work on short time drivers as they all end up ■■■■■■ off and leave.
Good luck if you want this sort of work bud!

Curver66:
I’ve worked for Cleavers, Arden and smiths. Been driving for years, but Arden and Cleavers are the worst people I have ever worked for. Most tipper companies work on short time drivers as they all end up ■■■■■■ off and leave.
Good luck if you want this sort of work bud!

Cleavers. Enough said. :wink:
The opinion around here re Arden is that they’ll disappear from here once the rail job is finished.

SRC are meant to pay decent all newish tidy motors too.
Pryor are very busy in london not sure about money though.
JKS I’ve heard pay isn’t brilliant but very little London work and the drivers all seem happy and not charging round like nutters All day.

David Einig Contracting have vacancies in Oxfordshire. £11/hour if cb talk is correct.
indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=08 … &from=serp

HD Ricketts, Erdington.
indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=b3 … 2494696506

If your Polish is good…
indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=32 … &from=serp

Most of the tipper firms around Essex pay 30k-ish for a 5 day week. And I don’t know any who pay load bonus, it’s hourly or daily.

spooky70:
Most of the tipper firms around Essex pay 30k-ish for a 5 day week. And I don’t know any who pay load bonus, it’s hourly or daily.

Day rate or job and knock causes as much tear arsing as load bonuses. Particularly when you get close to an early finish (having done all you were asked) and they give you something extra.
Hourly rate for me, then I don’t object to doing a bit extra.

Muckaway:
David Einig Contracting have vacancies in Oxfordshire. £11/hour if cb talk is correct.

Yeah that’s right monthly pay is only downer though

kr79:

Muckaway:

Yeah that’s right monthly pay is only downer though

I’m on monthly, hang on I’ll rephrase that :blush: :laughing: I’m monthly paid (not on Einigs rate either) wasn’t a problem for me but I know a few blokes who struggle with it.

PMC had an advert on Indeed recently, and TJ Transport are advertising in the Bristol area.

Can anyone tell me some of the good firms around NW London and what sort of hours pay please. Also a list of the not so so good might come in just as handy