Class 1 test result!

Well i went for my test today and before the test i had about an hours lesson…but only drove about half that time as my instructor said i did’nt need any more as there was nothing else he could do and my driving was really good :smiley: :smiley: …and i must admit i felt pretty confident at this stage :sunglasses: :sunglasses: . So off we went to have a brew at the tea wagon,whilst there we were talkin to a lad who recently passed class1 and is now driving for parcel line and he was showing me the actros gear change stubby thing and told me to have a sit in the actros…it seemed a nice truck but he said he prefers the volvo’s he sometimes uses,at this stage i start dreaming of what could be… if only i can pass the ■■■■ test :exclamation: Anyhow cup of tea finished and of to the test centre…my instructor had already warned me that the examiner i was gettin was really strict and would pull me up on the left about six or seven times to see how well you move off and watch you like a hawk etc. etc. this must have unnerved me as i didnt drive as well as i know i can and felt really uneasy :cry: :cry: . I did the reverse and the controlled stop easy enough but out on the road i felt i could have drove much better and several times my mind just kept going blank :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . When we got back to the test centre about an hour later i didnt know wheather or not i had passed and with just the un-coupling and re coupling to do, my nerves kicked in again and i was shakin like a leaf and with that done ok we just had to go in the cab and get the result :grimacing: …and

…i passed :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: …but with 9 minors :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: . To say i’m overjoyed is a massive understatement. Thanks to all who wished me good luck :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

SCANTHEMAN

Well done that man ! :smiley:

Congratulations STM, well done.

well done that man scantheman :wink: :wink:

Well done :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about the 9 minors, you got the pass and that’s all that counts…

Paul

Well done!!! :smiley: :smiley:
Now comes the hard part, getting the job you want

i was speaking to margatemafia earlier and he asked me to pass on his best wishes to you stm,he will post later when he returns from work sometime over the weekend. :wink: :wink: :wink: well done from him :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Congratulations ! ! !
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well Done Mate :smiley: Hope to be joining all you class oners soon!

Well Done on your Pass Stan… welcome to the world of Bendys!!
Good luck in your new carreer matey… :wink:

Yabba-Dabbah-Dooh !!! :smiley:
You must be so pleased with your self, congratulation mate.
Now hit that road…

■■
Jo

congratulations Scan

Good on yer, now the learning starts hun… ■■

Well done mate,glad you conquered the nerves, it’s only them that lets most people down on the day,job done!

Congratulations Scan :smiley: It’s a great feeling innit :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers,
Paul.

NICE ONE!!![/i][/b] :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well done Scan The Man.

Well done mate, and good luck with the job hunting.

well done. many congrats.

Well done… :smiley: :smiley: You must be well chuffed… :wink:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

WELL DONE SCAN :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I am well chuffed for ya mate :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: would of posted sooner but work away mate :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: good luck gettin a job mate and hope to see you on the road soon :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: