class 1 test result

Well the time arrived today @ 14.30 for me to attempt my class 1 and as i expected the reverse went almost to plan and with 2 shunts got it in the box , sucess i thought the worst was over !!! then came the road drive which went very good until the dreaded kerb hit, so i failed but never mind only eneded up with 8 minor`s, 1 less than the class 2 test but still a fail, well off to book the re test so hope for me yet. all i can do is keep smileing and hope the kerbs dont get in the way next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to hear about your test :frowning:

Sorry to hear about the test Mike. You know you will do it next time.

Failed a Class one test for exactly the same reason so know how iit feels. So good luck with the next and keep smiling even if its with teeth firmly clenched

Sorry to hear about that - hope that you can get an early retest… Other than the kerb hit sounds promising !!!

G

HI Mike sorry to hear that all the best for your retest,

Sorry to hear about your test result mike_staffs :frowning: .
Good luck with the retest :smiley: .

Hard luck mate,but i’m sure next time you’ll get the result you want…all the best. :laughing: :wink:

Scan

bad luck m8
stick with it you know you can do it :sunglasses:

as echoed stick with it , you will get your class 1 … and when you do
i still have my lead boots as you will be on cloud 9 for at least a week or 2

Bad luck Mike, keep to it, better luck next time. :sunglasses:

Hard luck mate, I know the feeling - you must be as sick as I was when I got 16 minors on my first class1. I guess the examiner had a bad day as I got two marks for a fautless controlled stop!

Managed a much better 7 minors on me re-test, and that was after taking a shunt in the first 10 feet of the reverse.

Crack on and dont give up.

double post must read all

what does that mean? - double post ■■?

i was wondering that too rewmer :question: :question: :question:

sorry i already posted on here on the 29th went to delete hence a double post sorry for the confusion

no problem mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
had me scratching my bald patch for a minute :wink: