Clandestines Bilbao

Anyone else see this?
bbc.com/news/av/world-europe … to-britain
Calais is still the hot spot, but the traffickers are moving their clients all over the shop it seems. Or else these people are getting 1200km under their own steam?

Great, just as I got told I might be going to Bilbao next month. Lucky for me though the spaces to hide on a step frame flat bed are limited :wink:

I`d guess a lot of them are trying to get onto the unacc. trailers? Some are crazy enough to get on the axles of even low trailers. Have fun.

Well Spain is one of the main routes into Europe used by this scum it is currently being invaded just like Italy and Greece have been But the fake news service BBC won’t tell you that

Morocco to Spain is only 25miles.

Someone, ahem, may have mentioned this back in July on the euro forum :wink:

albion:

Whoops. Sorry I’m late with the news then. [emoji2]
Off on my chores straight away

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

albion:

Whoops. Sorry I’m late with the news then. [emoji2]
Off on my chores straight away

More that the BBC is late with the news, I think most of us know there are similar problems of varying degrees at most European to UK ports, I’ve heard of it happening at Hook of Holland.

As the Albanian guy said they come here looking for work, when I’ve been sat in the jams in Calais a couple of year ago, I’ve spoken to one or 2 they’ve said the same, obviously it wasn’t a major scientific sample, but some of them looked bloody scary so I kept the windows up and doors locked. But during the problems in Calais the reporters only seemed to find people who said they were Doctors or some others professional escaping war and tyranny, sadly for the BBC reporter at Bilbao, he couldn’t find an 18 year old Syrian doctor, to say they were escaping to safety, while sitting in a safe European country, maybe the people he interviewed hadn’t been briefed properly.

What I find most surprising is that some of those interviewed were not from North Africa, as might be expected in Spain, but from Albania, and had already been to Calais. How many found their way there alone? I`m sure many are resourceful, and determined, but are professional traffickers involved much?
As already mentioned by Muckles not many vulnerable women and children fleeing wars on view, mostly young men.

If these young fighting aged men were really fleeing to safety, surely you would stop at the first safe country you reach and not trek across lots of safe countries to reach Calais or Bilbao. They are fleeing to safety and leaving their wives and children to fight the war in their own country. Very honorable of them, we should let them in and save these poor souls. It is really odd how they all have mobile phones and enough credit on them to organise their movements with each other, I think most of them have a better smart phone than I have.

UKtramp:
If these young fighting aged men were really fleeing to safety, surely you would stop at the first safe country you reach and not trek across lots of safe countries to reach Calais or Bilbao. They are fleeing to safety and leaving their wives and children to fight the war in their own country. Very honorable of them, we should let them in and save these poor souls. It is really odd how they all have mobile phones and enough credit on them to organise their movements with each other, I think most of them have a better smart phone than I have.

We’ll pointed out, also seems funny that the press haven’t noticed the above point.

A friend was found to have a couple in his trailer, they both had €1000, in cash, two i-phones and couple of addresses, the constabulary didn’t give a toss about the evidence, “not our problem,that’s up to border farce to sort”.

coming your way as we speak.
youtube.com/watch?v=OmqOlxNQABI

youtube.com/watch?v=jVOXBt5wKf4

Extremely eye opening video DD, did you watch all 4 reports ?

pierrot 14:
Extremely eye opening video DD, did you watch all 4 reports ?

ive watched most on youtube about the great unwashed.to say watching these is sickening would be an understatement to me…oh to be king for a day. :smiling_imp:

heres how this yank quite accurately sees it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2eITTAaNKo

you will notice the comments are somewhat more direct and honest than what you would get away with here. white genocide for us as we are on the recieving end of things to come. :frowning:
the pic says it all.

11219083_613502195457277_19185463563765997_n.jpg

I can confirm they are about in Bilbao. I had to queue Tuesday morning this week to enter the port and two got on the trailer so I got them off after I got in the port before checking in. Then after checking in whilst waiting in the rows to get on board another one appeared and tried to get on the trailer in front on me but the police saw him and he ran off. All 3 looked mid 20’s males and from M.E.

mrginge:
I can confirm they are about in Bilbao. I had to queue Tuesday morning this week to enter the port and two got on the trailer so I got them off after I got in the port before checking in. Then after checking in whilst waiting in the rows to get on board another one appeared and tried to get on the trailer in front on me but the police saw him and he ran off. All 3 looked mid 20’s males and from M.E.

Imagine my surprise…

A.

Adonis.:

mrginge:

Imagine my surprise…

A.

For what it’s worth the “itinerant” population of Ouistreham have the appearance of teens to mid twenties? And of a uniform “sub-Saharan” appearance.
The security staff there reckon they’re mostly from Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Maybe the M.E. travellers have a different travel operator?

biggriffin:
Morocco to Spain is only 25miles.

Morocco to the Point of Europe Gib only 8 miles…

Zeebrugge is the next Calais, limited security in comparison to Trans Manche

tommy t:
Well Spain is one of the main routes into Europe used by this scum it is currently being invaded just like Italy and Greece have been But the fake news service BBC won’t tell you that

Oh, really?

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-euro … om-morocco

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40895571

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40957089

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-euro … nish-beach

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40958797

Need I go on? Fake news BBC you say…