Clandestines Bilbao

Continuing from what you’ve just posted Franglais, I spoke to some of the security guys about this, asking them why the people of Ouistreham, the mayor of said town, the Prefecture (local administrators) of Calvados have done nothing to protect this lovely town. The reply was " they are unable to do anything, their hands are tied by European legislation" they are not allowed to touch these “poor souls” or as I would like to call them Rsoles.

Franglais:

Adonis.:

mrginge:
I can confirm they are about in Bilbao. I had to queue Tuesday morning this week to enter the port and two got on the trailer so I got them off after I got in the port before checking in. Then after checking in whilst waiting in the rows to get on board another one appeared and tried to get on the trailer in front on me but the police saw him and he ran off. All 3 looked mid 20’s males and from M.E.

Imagine my surprise…

A.

For what it’s worth the “itinerant” population of Ouistreham have the appearance of teens to mid twenties? And of a uniform “sub-Saharan” appearance.
The security staff there reckon they’re mostly from Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Maybe the M.E. travellers have a different travel operator?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

The ones I chased off from a Dutchman’s truck in Belgium were of that variety, the smell was worse than the Arabs, amazingly.

Gave him some Zoflora for his pallet box, we were both surprised to see them as far away but I guess anywhere in the direction of Calais with a bit of trees and shelter next to the truck parking will be a potential target.

A.

pierrot 14:
Continuing from what you’ve just posted Franglais, I spoke to some of the security guys about this, asking them why the people of Ouistreham, the mayor of said town, the Prefecture (local administrators) of Calvados have done nothing to protect this lovely town. The reply was " they are unable to do anything, their hands are tied by European legislation" they are not allowed to touch these “poor souls” or as I would like to call them Rsoles.

All that in spite of them surely being “sans papiers”. Arresting them for that would mean due process, they’d either claim asylum or something or claim to be minors or at risk groups etc.
Even if they are eventually deported back to country of origin it’s after a great expense. Maybe someone somewhere takes the pragmatic view of policing them in a small area until they successfully “disappear” from their patch?
I dunno ?

AndrewG:

biggriffin:
Morocco to Spain is only 25miles.

Morocco to the Point of Europe Gib only 8 miles…

I thought morocco to spain is about 3 fences.

mrginge:
I can confirm they are about in Bilbao. I had to queue Tuesday morning this week to enter the port and two got on the trailer so I got them off after I got in the port before checking in. Then after checking in whilst waiting in the rows to get on board another one appeared and tried to get on the trailer in front on me but the police saw him and he ran off. All 3 looked mid 20’s males and from M.E.

ISIS/Jihadi foot soldiers then destined for the UK to groom, molest, ■■■■ young kids or use a vehicle to kill people, as well as getting priority for that council house all because those traitorous politicians who hate us will appease them even if they go and train & murder people in places like Syria all in a scumbag of a prophet mo hammed they want a caliphate
There is a large proportion of these savages who don’t want to work, don’t want to integrate, respect our culture, laws but instead want to dominate that is what their 7th century cult that they claim to be a religion tells them to do

Concretejim:

AndrewG:

biggriffin:

No its 12 nautical miles but the closest crossing is as Andrew states just 8 mile with safe landing sandy beaches …

raymundo:

Concretejim:

AndrewG:

biggriffin:

No its 12 nautical miles but the closest crossing is as Andrew states just 8 mile with safe landing sandy beaches …

I think he may have been talking about the 2 Spanish enclaves in Morocco…

Yes I know but I’m just being awkward … (is there 2, thought there were only 1 ■■ )

Yes two, Ceuta and Melilla

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melilla

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceuta

That they have two enclaves in another country always makes me laugh when Spain get all uppity about Gibraltar

Yea me too, but din’t want to bring politics into the equation when they all think the problem is nothing to do with them …

switchlogic:

tommy t:
Well Spain is one of the main routes into Europe used by this scum it is currently being invaded just like Italy and Greece have been But the fake news service BBC won’t tell you that

Oh, really?

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-euro … om-morocco

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40895571

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40957089

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-euro … nish-beach

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40958797

Need I go on? Fake news BBC you say…

But did they give it lots of AIR TIME ? Probably not in comparison to them slagging off those who want Brexit or those whio they call FAR right

tommy t:

switchlogic:

tommy t:
Well Spain is one of the main routes into Europe used by this scum it is currently being invaded just like Italy and Greece have been But the fake news service BBC won’t tell you that

Oh, really?

But did they give it lots of AIR TIME ? Probably not in comparison to them slagging off those who want Brexit or those whio they call FAR right

Yes it gets plenty of air time that’s how I knew to look, in fact 2 or 3 of those above are video clips recorded for news shows. All angles of the immigrant problem are covered very extensively the BBC. You should try listening/watching/reading it sometime instead of assuming they aren’t covering it or relying on the Daily Mail & the b/s it spouts about the BBC.

switchlogic:

tommy t:

switchlogic:

tommy t:

Oh, really?

Yes it gets plenty of air time that’s how I knew to look, in fact 2 or 3 of those above are video clips recorded for news shows. All angles of the immigrant problem are covered very extensively the BBC. You should try listening/watching/reading it sometime instead of assuming they aren’t covering it or relying on the Daily Mail & the b/s it spouts about the BBC.

Well said Luke.
Many slag off the BBC etc for reporting “false news”, when rhey are unhappy about the story. Unwelcome stories or those that don’t conform to worldview must be lies.
There are valid questions to be asked about how news curewnt affairs are edited though.
Look at the recent treatment of Lawson on Climate change! One non expert given the same respect as the vast majority of climatologists. Did the BBC learn nothing from the Andrew Wakefield debacle?
I do feel genuinely angry that they can it So Wrong, So Soon.

Yours sincerely
Irritated of Tonbridge.

Dear illegal immigrants/economic migrates once arriving in the UK.

You will (without exception) be placed into the new army run detention centers based in the Outer Hebrides.
All guests will be subject to DNA checking.
All guests will forfeit any money/mobile devices.
All guests will be subject to army rules which will be separate from UK/EU law.
All guests without papers to prove country of origin/status will be removed to the new detention camp being built in South Georgia, all others will be removed to country of origin.

:laughing: