CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR GREETINGS 2015 [Merged]

Well, it’s that time of year again, and I would just like to say to everybody,

Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear :smiley:

Nollaig Chidheil agus Bliadhna Mhath Ur :smiley:

Nadolig Llawen ac Blywddyn Newydd Dda :smiley:

I hope you all enjoy the festive season, & may you all stay healthy and drive safe throughout 2015

HAPPY TRUCKING :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

=======================================
In a bid for festive tidiness, I’ve merged two similar topics and made it into a Sticky. dd. :smiley:

A merry Christmas to you too and everyone on Trucknet. :smiley: :smiley:

Frohe Weihnachten und ein Glueckliches Neues Jahr

youtube.com/watch?v=xMtuVP8Mj4o

Christmas wishes to you.

Burgled yesterday whilst out
So no Christmas for me

■■■■■■00:
Christmas wishes to you.

So no Christmas for me

I had that a few years ago right on Christmas, the bar stewards took the kitchen window out.
Makes you feel like rippin someone’s head off… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Merry Christmas to you Bonnie Lass & Best Wishes to All the rest of you on here,

My Sympathy goes out to ■■■■■■ - hope they catch the buggers

Merry xmas and happy new year to you all.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année. Bonnes Fetes tout le monde.

Knowing how touchy and PC some members can be :-

From the author (“the wishor”) to you (hereinafter called “the wishee”),

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, the wishor’s best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter holiday; practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
Any references in this greeting to “the Lord”, “Father Christmas”, “Our Saviour”, or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged

Yours sincerely

The wishor

sweepster:
A merry Christmas to you too and everyone on Trucknet. :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks sweepster :smiley:

Immigrant:
Frohe Weihnachten und ein Glueckliches Neues Jahr

youtube.com/watch?v=xMtuVP8Mj4o

Thanks immigrant :smiley:

■■■■■■00:
Christmas wishes to you.

So no Christmas for me

I am sorry to hear about your burglary ■■■■■■, it happened to a family member just about two weeks ago, for the second time in a few months!!, & just before their baby was born on the 16th December. Life can be cr* p sometimes but don’t let it get you down.

nick2008:

■■■■■■00:
Christmas wishes to you.

So no Christmas for me

I had that a few years ago right on Christmas, the bar stewards took the kitchen window out.
Makes you feel like rippin someone’s head off… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

That sounds 'bout right nick, sorry to hear about your burglary too.
I hope you have a better Christmas this year :smiley:

Toddy2:
Merry Christmas to you Bonnie Lass & Best Wishes to All the rest of you on here,

My Sympathy goes out to ■■■■■■ - hope they catch the buggers

Thanks Toddy :smiley:
Yes absolutely, & let’s hope they DO catch the culprits, to many of them get away with it.

daftvader:
Merry xmas and happy new year to you all.

Thanks daftvader :smiley:

Héraultais:
Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année. Bonnes Fetes tout le monde.

Thanks heraultais :smiley:

gardun:
Knowing how touchy and PC some members can be :-

From the author (“the wishor”) to you (hereinafter called “the wishee”),

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, the wishor’s best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter holiday; practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.
Any references in this greeting to “the Lord”, “Father Christmas”, “Our Saviour”, or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged

Yours sincerely

The wishor

Thanks gardun, from the wishee to the wishor :smiley:

I would just like to wish all at TNUK

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.Hope its a good one for you all
Regards dave

Happy Christmas from me to all posters on here :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, 10.4, Over! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

same to you and all on here,dont get too pxxxxd,not good for you,LOL

Merry Christmas and a prosperous and safe new year to all.

Compliments of the season to you all, hope you all have a great time. May all the arguments be forgiven!

best wishes to everyone, have a great time… and here’s to 2015…

All the best truck net ho ho ho :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: