Christmas is here

it must be, because I’ve seen my first load of Xmas trees going down the M6 early this morning…
so, by twelfth night they will be about 48 days old…
there shouldn’t be too many needles left on them by then…

I saw a load going South down the A1 about 3 weeks ago :unamused: Not sure, but aren’t the trees they grow now NOT supposed to drop the needles :question: :question:

It’s not Christmas until you see a Marshalls Truck pulling a Stobart Trailer :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Do you mean the red Marshalls?

How can it possibly be Christmas?

Haven’t seen the coca cola advert yet.

Goldilox:

yes they sub too stobart at xmas as blocks are usaly quiet

scotstrucker:

Goldilox:

yes they sub too stobart at xmas as blocks are usaly quiet

Yes, what he says^^^^^ :laughing: :laughing:

It’s not Christmas until we have all heard Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade with Noddy Holder.
All the way from 1973 and still going strong :laughing:

Saw a good few of them today in Brighouse - all empty.

Not Christmas until all carnage is let loose in Eastenders, Corrie, etc. :smiley:

It can’t be, haven’t seen a coach with Merry Christmas yet, normally late August.

I can confirm it is, I’ve seen at least two Taxi’s with tinsel on the dashboard. (though there is a distinct possibility that the lazy buggers didn’t take them down from last year) :laughing:

There’s a house going up the M66 out of Bury on the dicky bird estate That’s had the crimbo decorations in the Windows. For at least 6 weeks now , lights and everything wtf is that all about

largebloke1969:
There’s a house going up the M66 out of Bury on the dicky bird estate That’s had the crimbo decorations in the Windows. For at least 6 weeks now , lights and everything wtf is that all about

Theres a place where I live that is covered in Christmas decc’ys. On topic, we’re had shipments of Christmas trees from Sweden since last month!

BAH, HUMBUG,to christmas

My Missus’s shop has had Christmas stock waiting to be put out since July.

She got her 2015 spring/summer stock Christmas 2014

any one going to work it :unamused:

It’s not xmas until Chris Rea driving home for Xmas has been on the radio :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

keith 2:
any one going to work it :unamused:

xmas day off so far… and 29th and 30th (birthday :smiley: )

finish on the 23rd, back on the 4th,

Just delivered to RHS wisley truck before me was full of Christmas trees
I’m off from 12pm 24th till 6am on the 6th [emoji106]