Celebrity Snuffits 2012

Wheel Nut:
I thought Porkyboy was dead :wink:

no, just his company (apparently) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Robin Gibb is creeping up the list

porkyboy:
Only on a truck forum would there be speculation about who would die in the coming year!!!.. Disgustingā€¦ this thread should be REMOVED absolutely disgusting and offensive can we have it removed immediately please moderatorsā€¦ deeply offensive and anyone posting should be ashamed of themselvesā€¦ obviously something wrong in their lives to speculate that someone will die let alone some wishing someone else dead!!!

No wonder truck driving nowadays is a sham, full of bling and ad-blu, half of you wouldnā€™t know where to start with a manual gearbox let alone rope and sheeting!

Abismal thread delete it Now moderators please!!

porkyboy:
just proves how sick you are, youā€™ll get what you deserve soon enough

porkyboy:

bigvern1:
Ha haā€¦Threats to someone youā€™ll never meet are sooo funny! ā– ā– ā– . :unamused:

You never know tinky winky keep yer mirrors in in any case!, and donā€™t travel the A14!

Iā€™m guessing you arent so brave face to faceā€¦ !

Youā€™ll find itā€™s people like you who wonder why people donā€™t take truck drivers seriously and why people think theyā€™re idiots and then you go prove your own point in the same place you started moaning :unamused: Good one :unamused:

porkyboy:
No wonder truck driving nowadays is a sham, full of bling and ad-blu, half of you wouldnā€™t know where to start with a manual gearbox let alone rope and sheeting!

From what I gather you start in second when loaded/empty but I maybe wrong :grimacing:

Glasgow Rangers :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Did anyone bet Whitney Houston, some Monkee (Suarez thought it was Evra :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ) and Frank Carson-who I didnā€™t even realise had snuffed it until I saw his funeral on the news.

Itā€™s about time Woody Allen joined the Carry On team, surely?