Celebrity Snuffits 2012

These are the front runners to pop off in 2012 with some already gone.

deathlist.net/

CONGRATULATIONS to BOB HOLNESS! First Celeb to snuffit in 2012…
After watching a programme about Hattie Jacques last night (most of the contributers have since joined her) I’m thinking maybe Dawn French■■?

hopefully justin beiber along with any dubstep artist would be good :slight_smile:

Only on a truck forum would there be speculation about who would die in the coming year!!!.. Disgusting… this thread should be REMOVED absolutely disgusting and offensive can we have it removed immediately please moderators… deeply offensive and anyone posting should be ashamed of themselves… obviously something wrong in their lives to speculate that someone will die let alone some wishing someone else dead!!!

No wonder truck driving nowadays is a sham, full of bling and ad-blu, half of you wouldn’t know where to start with a manual gearbox let alone rope and sheeting!

Abismal thread delete it Now moderators please!!

porkyboy:
Only on a truck forum would there be speculation about who would die in the coming year!!!.. Disgusting… this thread should be REMOVED absolutely disgusting and offensive can we have it removed immediately please moderators… deeply offensive and anyone posting should be ashamed of themselves… obviously something wrong in their lives to speculate that someone will die let alone some wishing someone else dead!!!

No wonder truck driving nowadays is a sham, full of bling and ad-blu, half of you wouldn’t know where to start with a manual gearbox let alone rope and sheeting!

what’s up with you??

sulking because the thread about your failed company was pulled? :unamused:

This bloke is hanging in there, could be his last year or here for the next 10.

Ariel Sharon

6 years in a coma

Coffeeholic:
Also in that world likely candidates are Kirk Douglas, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, they’re knocking on the Pearly Gates.

Aretha Franklin has just got engaged again. A great singeress!

Wheel Nut:
This bloke is hanging in there, could be his last year or here for the next 10.

Ariel Sharon

6 years in a coma

Can he claim any tax refunds?

porkyboy:

You’ve contributed to this abysmal thread, thankyou for your opinion.

Muckaway:
CONGRATULATIONS to BOB HOLNESS! First Celeb to snuffit in 2012…
?

Sorry but Gary Ablett who was a footballer

news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16383027.stm

thebelmonts.net/

reuters.com/article/2012/01/ … 8051KP2012

Oh & the 1st day of the Dakar rally a driver died

Come to think of it, is Jim Bowen still alive?

shuttlespanker:

porkyboy:

what’s up with you??

sulking because the thread about your failed company was pulled? :unamused:

just proves how sick you are, you’ll get what you deserve soon enough

Ha ha…Threats to someone you’ll never meet are sooo funny! ■■■. :unamused:

porkyboy:
Only on a truck forum would there be speculation about who would die in the coming year!!!.. Disgusting… this thread should be REMOVED absolutely disgusting and offensive can we have it removed immediately please moderators…

Err… No.

It’s not only on a truck forum you will see this type of thread. It’s a pretty standard thread on many forums around this time of year and sometimes radio phone in shows.

Here you go, deathlist.net/ Go and spend half an hour reading that site and let us know if your head explodes.

Oh, and there is a thread on here about different cuts of pork and the cooking and eating of them. Given your user name please don’t read it as with your delicate, sensitive, nature it will just end in tears.

I’ve just been watching a bit of Man City playing Man U and the referee and I would like to add the Knight of the Red Hooter, Alex Ferguson to my predictions. Every time the camera goes onto him I just get a feeling that he won’t be around much longer.

bigvern1:

You never know tinky winky keep yer mirrors in in any case!, and don’t travel the A14!

I’m guessing you arent so brave face to face… !

Keep guessing Rocky… Best of 3 wins! :wink:

porkyboy:

bigvern1:

You never know tinky winky keep yer mirrors in in any case!, and don’t travel the A14!

Surely personal attacks are more disgusting than a light hearted thread? Anyway back to the “snuffits”, what about Last of the Summer Bilge actor and voice of Wallace fame, Peter Sallis?

porkyboy:

bigvern1:

There WAS no personal attack, just proves this site is as clichy as is reported elsewhere, its all bollox

I thought Porkyboy was dead :wink: