Celebrity Snuffits 2012

Who do you think will snuffit in 2012?
Prince Phillip?

BARRYMORE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE! :wink:

Maggie T
Bruce Forthyce

Andy Murray, the lad died 5 times last year but this year could be it.

God willing- Paul O’Grady.Bob Crow,Nick Glegg,Frederick Anderson Goodwin CA, FCIBS,thats enough for now on this season of goodwill.

Barrack Obama. I’m surprised they’ve let him live this long

Ken Clarke hopefully.

Any, or all members of the Royal Family going would please me but at best it will probably only be Phil the Greek.

I don’t think Maggie Thatcher will see 2013.

So Labour don’t feel left out I think they will lose Denis Healey during 2012.

In the world of ‘celebrity’ I would stick a few quid on Charlie Sheen. Mind you with a few days still to go in 2011 there is no guarantee he will be around to bet on in 2012. Could be an interesting race between him and Lindsay Lohan to see who goes first.

Also in that world likely candidates are Kirk Douglas, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, they’re knocking on the Pearly Gates.

Ruby Wax.

Me. if i forget the missus"s birthday/anniversary!!!..

Ken Dodd
Clive Dunn

We have a pub game called The Grim Sweeper, the rules ar that you write the name of your soon to be demised celebrity on the sweepstake paper and put a £1 in each month, the more the merrier :stuck_out_tongue:

The winner gets all the money less a percentage for the cricket club when one pops their clogs.

Alternatives could be “This Mortal Coil”

June Whitfield and Steven Hawkinge are hanging on in there, maybe Dennis Skinner is worth a quid

Coffeeholic:
Any, or all members of the Royal Family going would please me but at best it will probably only be Phil the Greek.

In the world of ‘celebrity’ I would stick a few quid on Charlie Sheen. Mind you with a few days still to go in 2011 there is no guarantee he will be around to bet on in 2012. Could be an interesting race between him and Lindsay Lohan to see who goes first.

Also in that world likely candidates are Kirk Douglas, Aretha Franklin, Zsa Zsa Gabor, they’re knocking on the Pearly Gates.

i thought she was already dead? :open_mouth:

shuttlespanker:

Coffeeholic:

i thought she was already dead? :open_mouth:

Not yet, only one leg has died so far.

There is a website called the death list which compiles a list every year.
My tips are fidel Castro phil the Greek and mrs thatcher.

I quite like Phil the Greek he is what royals should be like a mad old biggiot. From what I can see princess Anne has got it but the sons must be a disappointment. We have Charles talking to flowers and trying to tell us all buildings should be made of mud Andrew cosying up to all sorts of nutters for a free jolly. And the other one who doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together.
Still with all the in breeding in that outfit what do you expect.

kr79:
There is a website called the death list which compiles a list every year.

Makes for interesting reading. :open_mouth:

Ken.

Having said it for the last 3 years or so, my Amy winehouse prediction came true :grimacing:
About time that Pete Doherty joined her…

Hasn’t been good for mad despots lately so maybe Robert Mugabe might shuffle off.
Nelson Mandella knocing on a bit too.

kr79:
Hasn’t been good for mad despots lately so maybe Robert Mugabe might shuffle off.
Nelson Mandella knocing on a bit too.

Mandella now thats an interesting one. “Wait till Mandella dies” is suppose to be the saying for the “blecks” who are ■■■■■■ off at whitey.