Celebrity snuff it's 2023

Raquel.Welch.

A girl who was in the ‘Bank’ of many a teenage lad in the 70s.

robroy:
Raquel.Welch.

For ‘some’ reason it took a while to realise that she actually had a harsh looking chin line face profile, compared to Katherine Ross for example, who played Elaine in the Graduate.

Dickie Davis,World of Sport presenter, 94.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

robroy:
Raquel.Welch.

For ‘some’ reason it took a while to realise that she actually had a harsh looking chin line face profile, compared to Katherine Ross for example, who played Elaine in the Graduate.

That ^^^^ makes me smile in the same way as I do when I’m with my clinically obese mate who will sit there wearing a bursting at the seams football top harshly criticising the weight of any passing female who is over a size ten without a trace of irony!

John Motson football commentator 77 years old

Gary Rossington last surviving member of the original line up of Lynrd Skynyrd

youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

cav551:

‘Sweet home Alabhama’…on my top 5 of tracks that I hate.
I always thought they were all killed in a plane crash in the 70s, …obviously got that one wrong.

robroy:

cav551:

I always thought they were all killed in a plane crash in the 70s, …obviously got that one wrong.

As opposed to Freebird.The definitive sound of the era.
The plane crash wiping out the group is also as I remember it. Check out the Mandela Effect.

robroy:

cav551:

i used to like their stuff back in the day,but find it dreary nowaday’s. i put ‘truck drivin’ man’ on the pub jukebox last night…equally uninspiring :frowning: i do still like waving my Confederate flag when i hear them though :sunglasses:

Mystic Meg astrologer 80 , I wonder if she pre booked the funeral ?
Mystic Meg: Astrologer dies aged 80 bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64900348

blue estate:
Mystic Meg astrologer 80 , I wonder if she pre booked the funeral ?
Mystic Meg: Astrologer dies aged 80 bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64900348

Ah but did she see predict her end??

Septic peg [emoji23]

youtu.be/eOtGMNSLszY

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Actor Topol has left us too. Known for Fiddler on the Roof and a James Bond film.

Gidders:
Actor Topol has left us too. Known for Fiddler on the Roof and a James Bond film.

Did he die a rich man?

Nah, he fell off the bloody roof

the maoster:

Wasn’t his co star Gary Glitter?

Oh no, getting mixed up…that was ‘Kiddy Fiddler on the roof’’ :laughing:

Gidders:

For your eyes only , Julian Glover was the villain
One of the best lines in that film was from the Admiral “ Not deep enough ! “

the maoster:

That was Rod Hull.

What’s got four legs and goes “Sshhhhhh!”

Rod Hull’s telly.

Jacqueline Gold founder of Ann Summers,.only 62 years old, very successful entrepreneur…and fit as.

The girl who solved many of my problems for buying my lovely Mrs a present, …I stopped short of the ■■■ toys btw :smiley: , but she has some real cool lingerie underwear in her drawer because of me,.thanks to Jacqui. . :sunglasses: :laughing:

does it all fit you rob :open_mouth: :blush: plus look for mrs rob’s secert draw for the nights away… :smiley:

m.a.n rules:
does it all fit you rob :open_mouth: :blush: plus look for mrs rob’s secert draw for the nights away… :smiley:

How dare you bring that up.
I stopped doing all that last year, …and besides the Police confiscated my long mack anyway that day.

That does not stop me wearing that stuff on my own at nights in the truck though . :laughing: