Celebrity snuff it's 2023

Kelly Norton Monteith, comedian, born 17 October 1942; died 1 January 2023

Rock guitarist Jeff Beck has left us at age 78.Yardbirds and Jeff Beck Group.Great musical legacy left for us.

Elvis’ daughter has left the building.

Lisa Marie Presley (54)

Gidders:
Rock guitarist Jeff Beck has left us at age 78.Yardbirds and Jeff Beck Group.Great musical legacy left for us.

what a great guitarist Jeff was! Beck’s Bolero was superb…written by Jimmy Page,iirc.

stu675:
Elvis’ daughter has left the building.

Lisa Marie Presley (54)

return to sender… R.I.P

carryfast-yeti:

Gidders:

what a great guitarist Jeff was! Beck’s Bolero was superb…written by Jimmy Page,iirc.

“Bolero” was a classical piece written by Ravel (think Torvil and Dean) and it was pure brilliance the way Beck put it out on his guitar.Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton,as talented as they both are,acknowledged Jeff Beck as a huge talent.

Robbie Bachmann,drummer of Bachmann,Turner Overdrive,died earlier today. He is survived by his brother,Randy.

CNN

Robbie Knievel, who followed in the daredevil footsteps of his father Evel Knievel, died Friday, according to his brother, Kelly.

He was 60.

edition.cnn.com/2023/01/14/us/r … index.html

Gina Lollobrigida age of 95 . Italian cinema yummy .

Gina Lollobridgida certainly made my teenage hormones jump around .

David Crosby , 81.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young and The Byrd’s. Legendary guitarist.

Sylvia Syms actress,age 89. i thought she was in the Carry On films…but seems not…

carryfast-yeti:
Sylvia Syms actress,age 89. i thought she was in the Carry On films…but seems not…

Joan Sims was in the Carry On films
TYneside

tyneside:

carryfast-yeti:

TYneside

She was the great looking star in the film Ice Cold in Alex.

Carryfast:

tyneside:

carryfast-yeti:

TYneside

I as a kid seem to remember her in a sitcom with Leslie. Crowther.

robroy:

Carryfast:

tyneside:

carryfast-yeti:

TYneside

I as a kid seem to remember her in a sitcom with Leslie. Crowther.

youtu.be/ODOHgVJ0W24

I didn’t remember that at all.
Wonder if it was only aired locally in the ATV region ?.
Although I know that Coronation Street was aired nationally with its local ( Granada ? ) ID intro.
I grew up with Rediffusion and then Thames/LWT but can also particularly remember the Westward TV ship in a bottle ID and the Southern TV Star ID.

Yep,.‘My good woman.’ that’s the one.
Not a favourite one of mine, but like all the other similar crap at the time my Mam used to watch it, so we had no choice…in the days of only one tv in the house,.and only 3 channels. :smiley:
May have been just regional, but not sure.

Le couturier légendaire, parfumeur et homme d’affaires, Paco Rabanne est mort à 88 ans, annonce ce vendredi le Télégramme. Il s’est éteint à Portsall, dans le Finistère, près de Brest, où il résidait.

Raindrops won’t keep falling on Burt Bacharach’s head any more…

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … es-94.html

Harry Monk:
Raindrops won’t keep falling on Burt Bacharach’s head any more…

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … es-94.html

Ironically think that the Brit girl singers sung the definitive versions of these.

youtu.be/Ic_7CNvAeoY

youtu.be/WE_PjqOH9x4

youtu.be/kHyriqd5cR4