Celebrity snuff it's 2023

AAHHHHH, thats why ur so anti in cab camera’s… never mind roberta we all understand… :wink:

m.a.n rules:
AAHHHHH, thats why ur so anti in cab camera’s… never mind roberta we all understand… :wink:

:laughing: :laughing:

Paul O’Grady 67

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Paul O’Grady 67

Lily Savage 67.
(Same day and time as Paul O’ Grady coincidentally.)

robroy:

rearaxle:
Paul O’Grady 67

Lily Savage 67.
(Same day and time as Paul O’ Grady coincidentally.)

I didn’t realise they were related until today.

A whiter shade of pale is turning a whiter shade of pale.

Scots boxing world champion Ken Buchanan age 77.Dementia :frowning:

Nigel Lawson, our longest-serving chancellor, responsible for flogging off our utilities. Still, he fathered Nigella, so he can’t be all bad.

Mmmmm Nigella, bringing ■■■■ to cooking for 30 years.

Let’s face it, Nigella is a bit of a naff name for a girl. It’s just Nigel with a couple of letters tacked onto the end.

the maoster:
Mmmmm Nigella, bringing ■■■■ to cooking for 30 years.

youtu.be/X1VgcxE9Lpw

Craig Breedlove,American race car driver.First in the world to drive at over 600 mph.Can you imagine the size of the guy’s cojones to “drive” at that speed basically strapped to a rocket?

“The Bonneville Salt Flats had seen some strange things,
but the strangest thing yet was a jet without wings.
Once as an jet it played in the stars,
now on the ground it’s the king of all cars.
Half airplane, half auto, now famous worldwide,
Spirit Of America, the name on the side.
The man who would drive her,
Craig Breedlove by name,
a daring young man played a dangerous game.
With a J-47, a jet for his power,
Craig Breedlove had averaged four-o-seven per hour.
Both man and machine had given fair warn,
they’d set a new record on that warm August morn”

…The Spirit of America, The Beach Boys, 1963.

A member of 90s pop band ‘S club 7’, Paul.Cattermole…(nah me either. :neutral_face: )

The band have just announced their new name.
Yep…‘S Club 6’ . :smiley:

Freedie Scapaticci…
Not so much a celebrity but definitely a hero.in the literal sense of the word.
Brave guy.
theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … n-ira-dies

^^^^ A very murky and dirty world he played in. On one hand I don’t have a problem with someone who kills terrorists, but on the other hand it’s not always a clear cut bad v evil sort of thing. Yes he was a headhunter and torturer but among his “other duties” was planning actions against the security forces and its generally acknowledged that he is directly responsible for a number of murders of serving soldiers and policemen.

We could debate for hours whether killing one to save a hundred is morally right, and I don’t honestly know the answer.

I do know however that if he’d ever entered my crosshairs when I served there I’d have happily ended him.

You obviously know more about all this stuff than me mate, and there were similar stories in WW2,.especially with the Allies cracking the Enigma code.
They reluctantly sent many soldiers on missions knowing they faced certain death, and ships into areas where they were expecting them but if they prevented it the Germans would have sussed out they were on to them.
They always looked at the long game and the bigger picture,.similar in this case I reck.

Nevertheless this guy was undoubtedly brave, knowing the grief and absolute ■■■■ storm he would face if rumbled.

Was that 80s tv series ‘Harry’s Game’ set in NI based on a similar scenario?

Great series Harry’s Game. Harry in that story was already a serving British intelligence officer. Steak knife here was a phsyco who was facing a lengthy prison sentence for offences and turned traitor to save his own skin.

Next time we go for a pint I’ll tell you a story about him.

As I said mate, you know more about all this than me, I was just taking the story that I saw on tv at face value, saw what I perceived as undercover guy infiltrating and fooling IRA,.and thought ‘Ffs, how brave would you need to be to even do that :open_mouth: …and get away with it undetected’’
Always 2 sides to the same story eh?
I stand corrected.

Mary Quant, fashion designer gone down today aged 93.