Catthorp M1 M6 juntcion

Dose any one know who you will get on the M1 north from M6 as they seam to have forgotten to build a slip road

malcolmgbell:
Dose any one know who you will get on the M1 north from M6 as they seam to have forgotten to build a slip road

Do you think your English teacher was worth their salary? :open_mouth:

Yes mate, use J1 and nip up the A426 which takes you out by J20 M1.

S’easy…

Follow the M1 to junction 6a turn left there.

Follow the M25 to junction 21 turn left there…

Et viola…M1 northbound.

Simples…(meerkat type squeak)

Off the M6 at J2 up the M69 and get on that way as an alternative.

malcolmgbell:

Never been a slip road from M6 Catthorpe to M1 north
Depends on where you have travelled from
Rugby its 426 to jnc 20 Lutterworth and Coventry jnc 2 its the M69 to Jnc 21 Leicester

Just follow the helpful road signs - like this one as you travel South on the M6:

M6.jpg

lolipop:

malcolmgbell:

Yes there has, it came off the A14 roundabout

lolipop:

malcolmgbell:

Depends on where you have travelled from
Rugby its 426 to jnc 20 Lutterworth and Coventry jnc 2 its the M69 to Jnc 21 Leicester

did you not stop at the red lights at the end of the slip? Then turn left before the bridge? :grimacing: better now, gets people thinking? :laughing:

yes i know that but they spent all that money and there aint a slip road north

malcolmgbell:

WHY WOULD THEY NEED ONE? ANYONE GOING SOUTH ON THE M6 WOULD SURELY LEAVE AT J2 AND TAKE THE M69…

Roymondo:

malcolmgbell:

WHY WOULD THEY NEED ONE? ANYONE GOING SOUTH ON THE M6 WOULD SURELY LEAVE AT J2 AND TAKE THE M69…

ezydriver:
Yes mate, use J1 and nip up the A426 which takes you out by J20 M1.

In the pre sat nav era, one would consult one’s road atlas, and see the above routes as the sensible options :unamused:

malcolmgbell:

There’s no real need for a slip to the M1 north from the M6. Anyone travelling down the M6 south for the M1 north would take the M69 at J2. Anyone wanting the M1 north coming from the Rugby area would use the A426 across to J20.

Evil8Beezle:

malcolmgbell:

Do you think your English teacher was worth their salary? :open_mouth:

He’s forgotten to log in as “Immigrant” again.

What’s with the large writing? Is it to make up for the microscopic brain malcy bellend?

eagerbeaver:
What’s with the large writing? Is it to make up for the microscopic brain malcy bellend?

Or that excessive ■■■■■■■■■■■■ leads to poor eyesight! :smiley:

Not sure how I know that! :open_mouth:

You know that because you have to because you can’t get a woman.(Agency status to blame).

I heard that you were so ugly as a kid, your Mum fed you with a catapult…

malcolmgbell:

Malc you’re a star in the making :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
You know that because you have to because you can’t get a woman.(Agency status to blame).

Have you ever been shot in the eye with a runner bean from an air rifle?
It smarts a little! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

eagerbeaver:

Have you ever been shot in the eye with a runner bean from an air rifle?
It smarts a little! :laughing:

No but when that tin of baked beans landed on the foot the AGENCY LIMP was born :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: