Catthorp M1 M6 juntcion

PMSL… What do you make of Tango’s new protégé Beezle?

malcolmgbell:
Dose any one know who you will get on the M1 north from M6 as they seam to have forgotten to build a slip road

When I leave relatives at rugby , I go m6 east , m1 south , m1 north , but yes I do agree where’s the n/ b slip :question: :unamused:

eagerbeaver:
PMSL… What do you make of Tango’s new protégé Beezle?

I think we need to start crowd funding for a wheelchair! :smiley:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:
Dose any one know who you will get on the M1 north from M6 as they seam to have forgotten to build a slip road

When I leave relatives at rugby , I go m6 east , m1 south , m1 north , but yes I do agree where’s the n/ b slip :question: :unamused:

Now that’s what you call timing! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

You’re a star too!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i rest my case im not the only one to have noticed theres no slip road so jog on

malcolmgbell:
i rest my case im not the only one to have noticed theres no slip road so jog on

You do however appear to be the only one who hasn’t yet realised that there is absolutely no requirement for such a slip road.

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

So when heading north from Rugby you get on the M6, head south on the M1 to Daventry and spin it round ?

And you’re supposed to be a pro driver :smiley:

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

So when heading north from Rugby you get on the M6, head south on the M1 to Daventry and spin it round ?

He’s got me lost too !! :grimacing: I just head out through Hillmorton and jump on the M1 at DIRFT .

the maoster:

malcolmgbell:

You do however appear to be the only one who hasn’t yet realised that there is absolutely no requirement for such a slip road.

who made you the minister of transport anyway

malcolmgbell:

the maoster:

malcolmgbell:

Probably the same person who made you head of the review committee! :smiley:

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

so pro drivers dont get lost ,i get lost all the time,if i go to a job i factor in for loss time so i add hour and half

:open_mouth:

malcolmgbell:

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

so pro drivers dont get lost ,i get lost all the time,if i go to a job i factor in for loss time so i add hour and half

Quality :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

malcolmgbell:

What? :confused:

malcolmgbell:

the maoster:

malcolmgbell:

I’m not even going to bother to rip you to pieces as you are tedious. You were tedious before you were banned, you are tedious now and I’m confident you will be tedious when you return from your next ban.

The most you can hope for is promotion to merely tiresome.

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

I don’t visit relatives in my truck , I visit them in my car , so I’m not sure what relevance pro- driver has got too do with anything .
The point is after all the millions spent on re- jigging the junction were having too go south too go north as there no slip to go north :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: , don’t you think it would of made sense too stick one in while your re- jigging the junction :exclamation: :exclamation:

malcolmgbell:

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

I don’t get lost though :confused: Because there’s no slip too go north on m1 , I go south then north , I know what I’m doing

the maoster:

malcolmgbell:

the maoster:

malcolmgbell:

I’m not even going to bother to rip you to pieces as you are tedious. You were tedious before you were banned, you are tedious now and I’m confident you will be tedious when you return from your next ban.

The most you can hope for is promotion to merely tiresome.

Was Irritant actually banned then?

malcolmgbell:

Terry T:

dozy:

malcolmgbell:

Wtf :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: