Care for Calais "truck drivers should just change jobs!"

express.co.uk/news/uk/634052 … nel-Tunnel

I’m normally quite laid back but I am actually stunned by the naive, idiotic and ill thought out comments from this waste of oxygen.

I am fed up with people with barely any experience of anything beyond their Islington dinner parties jumping in bandwagons to get a name for themselves and create a nice cushy non job where they can cream off a couple 100k ala “Kids company”.

I genuinely hope this woman witnesses first hand some of the atrocities she and her charity are helping to create such as Cologne. She is no better than a human trafficker.

(And breathe!!)

Double post sorry!

I’d say she has done us a favour. For once the plight of truck drivers is the focus!!!

clare@care4calais.org

Her charity and e mail address

Watched the news last night and they were interviewing a retired UKBA guy he told some very damning truths, about UKBA not having enough resources ,staff due to the cut back kid scamercon and highlighted that the ferry ports are a big security risk, most vehicles are allowed in unchecked, and also highlighted the growing number of illegals getting here by small boats undetected
Make no mistake we are being invaded, about time the tables got well and trully turned , and BEHATCHES like that stuck up do gooder bint shouldn’t be given attention by the media, Maybe she needs sectioning under the mental health act she has lost the plot beyond all comprehension

Meanwhile 'Anti-Turkish' protesters shut Severn Bridge down | UK | News | Express.co.uk
Migrants paying traffickers £6K to sneak into UK disguised as FERRY WAITERS | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Now we see the real reason why suddenly the lorry drivers are getting a look in

The old adage think of the children comes to mind

I was running out of Calais last year.
Stuck the job for a month.
Didn’t feel safe parked up in the industrial estates at nights.
They were gassing the cabs and breaking and robbing the lads.
Look out the back and the little C@"ts have got two cases of drink each and there hundreds of them.
They suppose be Musilms all drinking.

I run out of harwich for all last year.
The UKBA is a bit of a joke I think.
You get maybe 150 trucks coming off the boat about two get stopped and searched of the full boat.
They just do not have any resources nor the man power at these ports to be doing there job to a decent standard.

But hey hoo that’s the Torres and there cuts for ya.

mattecube:
clare@care4calais.org

Her charity and e mail address

Just emailed and asked if she can advise me on applying to drive the French bulldozers apparently on the way to the jungle, as she says I need a change of career.

On a serious note - emailing will result in the sum of ■■■■ all.

She needs a decent, articulate and intelligent opponent to rip her to shreds publicly. Which is what the RHA should be doing. So we’re screwed then!

If the PDU want to gain a foothold - now is their time to shine - but please god don’t turn into a mini BNP.

Evil8Beezle:
I’d say she has done us a favour. For once the plight of truck drivers is the focus!!!

Yes. The working public need to be aware of the sheer number of chattering class pillocks out there getting in our way too…

It’s a shame that Doctors can go on strike, albeit ineffectively - but truckers cannot - because it’s too easy to slip someone else into the driving seat, and a length up the bum of the vacating driver whilst they are at it.

Nothing will change politically - unless people are prepared to break the laws to get them changed.

I’m in favour of the NHS being 24/7 for example, but not when there’s “no money” for it. Those being made to work Nights & Weekends in any line of work - deserve the premium rates of pay that go with such hours.

If there was enough money to bail out banks, give to the EU, keep Prisoners, pay benefits to those who’ve never paid in, and MPs expenses that never were curbed in the end…
Then any suggestion that there is “Not enough money for actual people born and bred here” from whatever walk of life they happen to come from - stinks to high heaven. :angry:

I ain’t voting Labour though - 'cos they never explain where they are going to get the money from in high detail. The voters assume that it’ll be higher taxes upon THEM - and duly vote Conservative instead, despite their own scant definition of “which taxes will rise” or “what will be cut”…

Was speaking to a Belgium O/D today, he says it’s getting worse. Apparently they are planning to bulldoze part of the jungle.

Radar19:
Was speaking to a Belgium O/D today, he says it’s getting worse. Apparently they are planning to bulldoze part of the jungle.

When this happens prepare for another episode of “The siege of Calais” starring this bint from the charity, a few disinterested CRS, and Ahmed who’s pleading for asylum, who wants to be a doctor (don’t they all!), saying he is starving yet has a top end mobile and genuinely feared for his life in Syria (replace with dusty ■■■■■■■■■ of your choice) but left the rest of his family there anyway.

The Ukba is a joke.

We have checklists, procedures and everything to secure our trailer/load. The last part is get the French authorities to stamp/sign it when we have passed. They all seem to run a mile and just shrug there shoulders when i stand before them with my checklist. Super advice from the Ukba. Im filming every run through the sheds this year for my own piece of mind.

Concretejim:
The Ukba is a joke.

We have checklists, procedures and everything to secure our trailer/load. The last part is get the French authorities to stamp/sign it when we have passed. They all seem to run a mile and just shrug there shoulders when i stand before them with my checklist. Super advice from the Ukba. Im filming every run through the sheds this year for my own piece of mind.

French what,who? They don’t know what security is, They seldom check solid sided trailers at calais,The last one that waved me through got asked to sign my check sheet to say they didn’t check it, they say it’s not part of their job, So i got ukba to check it at calais , Although i was quite sure there wasn’t any unwanted ■■■■ hiding onboard as it was -25 inside the trailer,lol

Just sent this email, though I doubt she’ll ever wake up.

Clare.

I’m an expat English lorry driver now living in Australia and have to wonder if you have any comprehension at all as to what it’s like to run the gauntlet of these so called refugees.

Have you been in one of these lorries that comes through the port and seen how they (the illegal immigrants) perform ?

Have you seen them throwing things at the vehicles ? Have you seen them damaging the vehicles in order to try and entice the driver to get out ?

Have you seen them complete with cutting equipment including battery powered angle grinders to cut off padlocks and seals to gain entry to trailers ?

Did you know that they also come equipped with adhesives to glue padlocks and seals back together so that a casual look doesn’t detect that anything is wrong ?

Have you ever feared for your safety while going about your business of earning a wage ?

Have you ever been faced with the prospect of a huge fine for someone else’s wrong doing ?

Do you have any idea how difficult it can be for someone that has relatively no skills other than driving to be able to “just change jobs” ?

Do you ever notice how many of these people are young, fit, fighting age men ?

I could go on, but I doubt if you’ll even read this, much less reply, although I do look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely.

To be fair, she is getting pelters for saying it

if everybody took her advice tomorrow and stopped driving abroad how would she get her supplies delivered ,stupid woman

““France brings in bulldozers to smash a third of the Calais Jungle after migrants REFUSE to move into new £20million housing because ‘it looks like a prison camp’””

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -camp.html

and …
““Calais security chiefs FLOOD land around Channel Tunnel to stop migrants breaking in””

express.co.uk/news/world/634 … UK-Britain

kjw21:
actually stunned by the naive, idiotic and ill thought out comments from this waste of oxygen.

this woman. She is no better than a human trafficker.

(And breathe!!)

Typical woman, wtf did we expect:evil:

boredwivdrivin:
““France brings in bulldozers to smash a third of the Calais Jungle after migrants REFUSE to move into new £20million housing because ‘it looks like a prison camp’””

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -camp.html

and …
““Calais security chiefs FLOOD land around Channel Tunnel to stop migrants breaking in””

express.co.uk/news/world/634 … UK-Britain

after looking at these links then am I the only one thinking DALE FARM RIDES AGAIN? …hopefully the French crs mob wont be the same ■■■■■■ that uk plod is,and goes in team handed alongside the bulldozers. the seem to be forgetting that its an ILLEGAL CAMP. hence what rights should these vermin be shown.

we, or I should say the guys who do Calais actually got support from kelvin Mc Kenzie in the sun today,he slated this stupid woman and said without us there would be nothing

kjw21:
Calais migrant crisis: British aid charity attacked for saying truckers should change jobs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

From the article

Ms Moseley made the controversial comments whilst speaking on a TV documentary about conditions and security at the notorious Calais camp.

She told the BBC Inside Out programme: "You don’t come here if you have got any choice whatsoever,

Err actually you do choose to be in the Jungle.
You’ve travelled through half a dozen safe countries to get there.
All you have to do is report to the first French Policeman and ask for asylum
They are there through choice not hardship and the sooner these idiots realise that the better

The reason they aren’t so jkeen on the new place is that they have to give their details when they move in.
That leads to awkward questions when they pile out of a wagon here such as “what was wrong with France the war there ended 71 years ago so what war did you flee from”