Care for Calais "truck drivers should just change jobs!"

Soldier z:
Err actually you do choose to be in the Jungle.
You’ve travelled through half a dozen safe countries to get there.
All you have to do is report to the first French Policeman and ask for asylum
They are there through choice not hardship and the sooner these idiots realise that the better

The reason they aren’t so jkeen on the new place is that they have to give their details when they move in.
That leads to awkward questions when they pile out of a wagon here such as “what was wrong with France the war there ended 71 years ago so what war did you flee from”

Quite a lot of choice being exercised as you rightly point out. Not only do they choose to pass through many safe countries, but they have a dazzling array of different routes to choose from while sight seeing across Europe, going from one “Refugees Welcome” soiree to another, from casual rioting in Budapest, to perhaps a sneaky bit of ■■■■ in Germany before heading further west if Germany isn’t their thing after all.

The way many of these cockroaches carry on, its like the ultimate lads holiday. “Britons behaving badly” now pales into insignificance to “Muslims behaving normally” (normal to them, at least).

I’m currently in the process of renewing my Canadian PR card which expire every 5 years. Would I actually be better off in this modern diverse world of cultural sensitivity going down to the processing office in Sydney, NS, protesting outside, ■■■■■■ a few locals and hurling spears through the wind screens of passing cars and trucks like any self respecting 21st century refugee fleeing Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Belgium and then France would, and indeed do before being granted asylum in Britain and effective immunity from the many crimes they have committed to get where they are.

If you seriously drill down into this whole malarkey,the stench of sulphur generally leads to the doorstep of George Soros and Brezzinski.highly placed arch manipulators of the High Kabal.Soros the multi billionaire player remember who crashed the uk economy circa 1990,s,and Brezzinski who organised the c.i.a operation against Russia,both are primary architects of a so called New World Order that has long been in the planning,decades even centuries.Swamping Europe has the stench of Soros all over it,these slimeballs want the very concept of nationhood made null and void,what good are cute concepts like national identity to archons like Soros et al,the world in their view is only relevant to them in the context of Behemoth corporations dictating the agenda in a perpetual race to the gates of hell itself.
Soros and co are merely the modern equivalents of Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg whose vast wealth enables them to engineer wars and economic meltdowns,the second world war in the case of Schiff and Warburg.Bono of U2 is a big fan of Soros apparently.nuf said.

LET ME SEE IF I UNDERSTAND THAT LAST POST…
sooooooo…basically we are being swamped by vermin freeloaders brought here by organised criminal people trafficking gangs because,bono is a big poofe■■? :slight_smile:

manalishi:
If you seriously drill down into this whole malarkey,the stench of sulphur generally leads to the doorstep of George Soros and Brezzinski.highly placed arch manipulators of the High Kabal.Soros the multi billionaire player remember who crashed the uk economy circa 1990,s,and Brezzinski who organised the c.i.a operation against Russia,both are primary architects of a so called New World Order that has long been in the planning,decades even centuries.Swamping Europe has the stench of Soros all over it,these slimeballs want the very concept of nationhood made null and void,what good are cute concepts like national identity to archons like Soros et al,the world in their view is only relevant to them in the context of Behemoth corporations dictating the agenda in a perpetual race to the gates of hell itself.
Soros and co are merely the modern equivalents of Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg whose vast wealth enables them to engineer wars and economic meltdowns,the second world war in the case of Schiff and Warburg.Bono of U2 is a big fan of Soros apparently.nuf said.

Do you wear a tin foil hat by any chance?

I think I might pop round her house and smash it up. When she complains I’ll just tell her to move house. What a retarded ■■■■■.

This jungle camp is a joke and any charity workers who go anywhere near it are idiots. These people DO NOT need to get to a safe place. They are already in one. They’re supposed to be fleeing persecution but instead of claiming asylum in one of the most advanced countries in the world they recreate what they just ran away from in order to get here. That says a lot about how we’re perceived by these parasites. Total soft touch, Blank Cheque Britain.

And we have freaks over here actually taking time out of their obviously miserable lives to go and help them get here.

I give up :unamused:

LET ME SEE IF I UNDERSTAND THAT LAST POST…
sooooooo…basically we are being swamped by vermin freeloaders brought here by organised criminal people trafficking gangs because,bono is a big poofe■■? :slight_smile:

So c’mon, who’s got the ■■■■■■ parrot who can mimic the English language extremely well ■■? :slight_smile:

msgyorkie:

manalishi:

No need to insult mi man,merely making an observation :slight_smile:

manalishi:

msgyorkie:

manalishi:

:smiley:

kjw21:
Calais migrant crisis: British aid charity attacked for saying truckers should change jobs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

I’m normally quite laid back but I am actually stunned by the naive, idiotic and ill thought out comments from this waste of oxygen.

I am fed up with people with barely any experience of anything beyond their Islington dinner parties jumping in bandwagons to get a name for themselves and create a nice cushy non job where they can cream off a couple 100k ala “Kids company”.

I genuinely hope this woman witnesses first hand some of the atrocities she and her charity are helping to create such as Cologne. She is no better than a human trafficker.

(And breathe!!)

apparently this stupid woman said if the drivers from here don’t like it they should get another job,i am sure they would if they were not being taken by European drivers

msgyorkie:

manalishi:

msgyorkie:

manalishi:

:smiley:

I STILL THINK HE IS CALLING BONO A BIG POUFFE… :slight_smile:

I read that and the silly fool does not deserve a comment .

I agree with this women on the “truck drivers should just change jobs!” remark.

V40LLY:
I agree with this women on the “truck drivers should just change jobs!” remark.

Bit early for February half term isn’t it? Welcome back for a week…