Canadian Trucking Videos

Hey Every one, I wanted to share my YouTube Channel for anyone that might find it interesting to watch trucking videos over in Canada and what life is like for me over here, I have been here in Canada for just under 4 years now and I’m a Canadian Permanent Resident for over a year now.

check out all my videos youtube.com/user/Rowson1985/featured

loads of trucking and life changing videos on there that might help people in making the decision to move.

Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button and like and leave a comment

Happy New Year everyone Enjoy the channel and let me know if you want me to make any particular videos :smiley: :astonished: :sunglasses:

Ill be posting a New video shortly about what kit you might need when venturing into over the road driving
listing essentials and non essentials to make life a little easier.

make sure to hit subscribe to get the latest videos

thanks guys :smiley:

rowson85:
Ill be posting a New video shortly about what kit you might need when venturing into over the road driving
listing essentials and non essentials to make life a little easier…

Does it include a chainsaw!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

haha its not that bad here :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres an interior tour of one of the trucks i was rolling in last summer 76 inch bunk not like your run of the mill Uk trucks lol

youtu.be/_Pg9JMLnR78

rowson85:
…haha its not that bad here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…you must be in the easy part of the country then! :smiley:

bullitt:

rowson85:
…haha its not that bad here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…you must be in the easy part of the country then! :smiley:

Haha all about adapting, chaining up can happen on occasion and fending off Bears lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Bears!! What, in the woods? Really?? Does that mean you have to carry a shot gun?? :open_mouth:

bullitt:
Bears!! What, in the woods? Really?? Does that mean you have to carry a shot gun?? :open_mouth:

And watch where you put your feet. I’m guessing that bears really do [zb] in the woods :smiley:

Simon:

bullitt:

And watch where you put your feet. I’m guessing that bears really do [zb] in the woods :smiley:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pmsl

Hey Guys Next Video Scheduled for release this Friday 8th January at 15:00 GMT Don’t forget to watch,

We are heading out on next trip in the morning to New York City,NY going to the Bronx and Long Island, will be approximately 6000 mile trip and gone for about 12 days so please be patient with the gap in videos as i can’t upload whilst I’m on the road but will have some coming as soon as i get home, thanks for watching every body stay safe out there keep er rolling :grimacing:

Hey guys I’m currently in Ilinois just parked near Chicago en route to the Bronx, New York.

In case any of you missed it my latest video came out earlier today youtu.be/1lN-XGHF0Ps
Please go check it out and hit that Subscribe Button
Thanks guys stay safe out there :grimacing:

Hey check out my latest Vlog driving into the Bronx New York City in POV dealing with Low Bridges tolls and traffic, hope you enjoy it, Thanks for watching

youtu.be/ljx_ynPnWHo

bullitt:

rowson85:

Does it include a chainsaw!! :open_mouth: [emoji38] [emoji38] :wink:

Oh dear!

You know those 12ft bridges in NY, well the 12ft or whatever clearance that’s on the signs is measured from the center of the hubs on the average truck, not the floor.

I’d do a bit of research if I were you, because knowing stuff like that is pretty important, you may have got under a 12ft bridge in NY, but you’ll stop pretty quick if you try to do it in any of the other 47 states because you’ll be 18 inches too high, well you will at first, after you hit the bridge you’ll be 12ft lol

newmercman:

bullitt:

rowson85:

Oh dear!

:laughing: :laughing: How you doing Mark? Nice to see you`re branching out in the world and have bought yourself a second truck!

newmercman:
You know those 12ft bridges in NY, well the 12ft or whatever clearance that’s on the signs is measured from the center of the hubs on the average truck, not the floor.

I’d do a bit of research if I were you, because knowing stuff like that is pretty important, you may have got under a 12ft bridge in NY, but you’ll stop pretty quick if you try to do it in any of the other 47 states because you’ll be 18 inches too high, well you will at first, after you hit the bridge you’ll be 12ft lol

i know how they make the measurements in Ny cheers, it was on A " Truck Route " heading to the meat market so no worries there but when you see the signs your heart still jumps out of your chest lol

It’s always good to follow another truck, if they crash into the bridge then you know it’s probably a good idea to find another route lol

bullitt:

newmercman:

bullitt:

rowson85:

Oh dear!

[emoji38] [emoji38] How you doing Mark? Nice to see you`re branching out in the world and have bought yourself a second truck!

It’s all good in my hood thanks mate, today especially, it’s been a riot, 11hrs driving in snow, ice rain and freezing fog, proper living the dream stuff lol.

How’s you?

newmercman:
…It’s all good in my hood thanks mate, today especially, it’s been a riot, 11hrs driving in snow, ice rain and freezing fog, proper living the dream stuff lol.

How’s you?

Ticking over mate, thanks. I must admit, im a bit envious of you chaps who have had the balls to take the big leap across to Canadia to start a new life, snow, ice rain and freezing fog included! :smiley: . The way the UK is heading, things are going to get very bad here and it will be sooner rather than later!

Looks like you are building up your own little trucking empire mate! Good luck to you, hope it all works out good. :wink:

Ps…don’t YOU carry a chainsaw then Mark? What about a shotgun in case you get attacked by bears? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Cheers mate :wink: