Canadian Trucking Videos

newmercman:
It’s always good to follow another truck, if they crash into the bridge then you know it’s probably a good idea to find another route lol

And they’ve probably blocked the road anyway :smiley:

Oh they’re masters at blocking roads on this side of the pond, Waberers have nothing on this lot believe me.

On a more positive note, I’ve just watched the winter storm pt2 video on YouTube, that was some storm, it’s a good watch for people who want to see how bad things get over here.

I’m not a big fan of running with the hazards on though, my thoughts are that if people can’t see a 75ft artic, bright red on your case, then maybe they don’t belong on the road in the first place, plus the tick tock drives me up the wall.

I would’ve cleared the snow off the passenger side mirror before I pulled away though, especially as you were putting it on YouTube for all to see lol

Your trucking videos YouTube channel is looking lovely and i also hope that this might help people in making the decision to move. I am also interested in watching videos on truckload carriers lets see what i can find on it.

For every one who is thinking or wanting more info: I’ve started a Mini series on my personal experience of moving over seas within the trucking Industry, please check it out and Hit subscribe and share it, I’m sure theres a lot of people whom might be interested in the info.

youtu.be/L-JxUez554o

Thanks guys

This could be useful information, but don’t forget, the immigration rules in Alberta are different to the other provinces. As I understand it, please correct me if I’m wrong, in Alberta the company tells the province that you are worthy of nomination for Permanent Residency, in other provinces you apply to the province yourself and other provinces have no schemes for PR at all. Plus in some other provinces you can go directly on to the Provincial Nominee Programme and in some cases actually get PR before you have ■■■■■■■ the loose ends back in Britain.

Do H&R still have LMIA? I know a few companies in Manitoba that do and at least one company that is still using the PNP scheme.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk