Canadian Trucking Videos

Hey Every one, I wanted to share my YouTube Channel for anyone that might find it interesting to watch trucking videos over in Canada and what life is like for me over here, I have been here in Canada for just under 4 years now and I’m a Canadian Permanent Resident for over a year now.

check out all my videos youtube.com/user/Rowson1985/featured

loads of trucking and life changing videos on there that might help people in making the decision to move.

Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button and like and leave a comment

Happy New Year everyone Enjoy the channel and let me know if you want me to make any particular videos :smiley: :astonished: :sunglasses:

Watched a couple of your videos. Pretty good man. I enjoyed them.
As long as you dont film yourself going full speed towards a car emerging from a junction, jamming on the brakes 3 inches from their bumper then screaming obcenities at them like our “friend” truckerJay then keep the videos coming. :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Watched a couple of your videos. Pretty good man. I enjoyed them.
As long as you dont film yourself going full speed towards a car emerging from a junction, jamming on the brakes 3 inches from their bumper then screaming obcenities at them like our “friend” truckerJay then keep the videos coming. :laughing:

Hey bud thanks for the kind feed back :slight_smile: lol yea i found him earlier today i was like…hmm
I’m sure he’s not a bad guy i wouldn’t personally conduct myself like that in a truck but its his decision he’s an adult who makes his own choices :confused:

Ill be posting a New video shortly about what kit you might need when venturing into over the road driving
listing essentials and non essentials to make life a little easier.

make sure to hit subscribe to get the latest videos

thanks guys :smiley:

Heres an interior tour of one of the trucks i was rolling in last summer 76 inch bunk not like your run of the mill Uk trucks lol

youtu.be/_Pg9JMLnR78

make sure to subscribe and like the channel

Watched some of your videos , great stuff!

sinclair89:
Watched some of your videos , great stuff!

Hey thanks a lot man appreciate it more vids on the way :arrow_right: :sunglasses:

Big winter storm in Usa over christmas part 1 catch part two coming soon ! :slight_smile:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Great vids chief :wink:
How long have you been driving over there ?

how easy is it to get a canadian licence and job now? haven’t they changed the rules?

rowson85:
Big winter storm in Usa over christmas part 1 catch part two coming soon ! :slight_smile:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

Good old American winter storm. Nice videos and driving Rowson85.
It took me once 8-9hrs to cross TX on I40 because of snow, foot of ice and crashes. And before driving in TX I was thinking there is no snow there, oh boy what a surprise.
Keep safe!

Ramon123:

thanks man appreciate it, I’ve been driving for just under 4 years over here clocked up over 500,000 miles lol
been 10 years total driving now :slight_smile:

burnley-si:
how easy is it to get a canadian licence and job now? haven’t they changed the rules?

im not sure how easy it is now i can look into it for you if you want, i know they have changed the rules a lot but that doesn’t mean its impossible to come and work here and get PR. you just need to find the right company with an LMIA visa then stay with them until the PR and beyond if they treat you good

Dolph:

rowson85:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

Good old American winter storm. Nice videos and driving Rowson85.
It took me once 8-9hrs to cross TX on I40 because of snow, foot of ice and crashes. And before driving in TX I was thinking there is no snow there, oh boy what a surprise.
Keep safe!

Thanks bud yes the weather can close in badly in the plains and mid west lol sometimes can be scary but experience teaches you the right things to do, next vid coming soon shows the aftermath and driving in the snow it dumped lol stay tuned thanks

Check out the ex-pat British truckers forum for more information on Canadian visas. Basically very little chance at the moment as few companies are making LMIAs available to overseas drivers, only internally for foreigners already working in Canada and needing to renew visa. It has been like this since they changed the system a year or so ago.

lol I like your channel trailer mate. How are you getting on with your T680? They’re probably my favourite looking new truck. I’m in an old 2005 T600 which is light years behind what you’re in as you can imagine. Done almost 1.4 million miles though and a thoroughly good work horse that never misses a beat.

Hey Guys Next Video Scheduled for release this Friday 8th January at 15:00 GMT Don’t forget to watch,

We are heading out on next trip in the morning to New York City,NY going to the Bronx and Long Island, will be approximately 6000 mile trip and gone for about 12 days so please be patient with the gap in videos as i can’t upload whilst I’m on the road but will have some coming as soon as i get home, thanks for watching every body stay safe out there keep er rolling :grimacing:

I used to work for Kindersley Transport out of Saskatoon, only reason I can back was a family issue else i’d still be over there and loving every minute.

rowson85:

Ramon123:

thanks man appreciate it, I’ve been driving for just under 4 years over here clocked up over 500,000 miles lol
been 10 years total driving now :slight_smile:

Nice one pal :wink:
I always fancied giving it a go,never got round to it though,don’t know if I had the bottle required,tbh…

rab6600:
I used to work for Kindersley Transport out of Saskatoon, only reason I can back was a family issue else i’d still be over there and loving every minute.

Cool I applied for them originally back in 2010 when did you go home ? I see them a fair bit on the road got some nice kenworths on the go now